Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36320 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I am just telling you what it applicable today.

Why not call David and Wizkid's children bastards since they didn't marry the mother's why are you calling them baby mama's and Papa's just call Ifeanyi a bastard na since Davido didn't marry the mother or is that not the term of a bastard again.

Take the correction and stop arguing a lot of people have children outside marriage and didn't bother to get married you don't go about calling their offsprings bastards that is an insult,it is obsolete and considered a form of discrimination due to the circumstances of their birth.

Go and read broadly on the issue and it's legal usage in today's world.The child is not a bastard no child should be discriminated and called such because it is argued that the child wasn't responsible for the circumstances that led to his/her birth so why burden the child with such derogatory term.

It’s actively used in England laws . Read the whole sentence not cherry pick

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Who brought the bastard home?
Why didn’t he tell the husband about it?

Uzoamaka's brother in-law when he chose to be deceitful to his wife, didn't take responsibility and cheated on his wife
Since you are looking at Nedu's side I have chosen to focus on the unfaithful in-law.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Why not call David and Wizkid's children bastards since they didn't marry the mother's why are you calling them baby mama's and Papa's just call Ifeanyi a bastard na since Davido didn't marry the mother or is that not the term of a bastard again.

Take the correction and stop arguing a lot of people have children outside marriage and didn't bother to get married you don't go about calling their offsprings bastards that is an insult,it is obsolete and considered a form of discrimination due to the circumstances of their birth.

Go and read broadly on the issue and it's legal usage in today's world.The child is not a bastard no child should be discriminated and called such because it is argued that the child wasn't responsible for the circumstances that led to his/her birth so why burden the child with such derogatory term.

Davido children is a bastard to someone. This thing really got you see epistle
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

It’s actively used in England laws . Read the whole sentence not cherry pick

Don't go about cheery picking Merriam Webster.Go and read the whole thing and stop posting screenshots I have told you this time and again.

Also you are in Nigeria look into your country's law

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Uzoamaka's brother in-law when he chose to be deceitful to his wife, didn't take responsibility and cheated on his wife
Since you are looking at Nedu's side I have chosen to focus on the unfaithful in-law.

So you saying if it was not a married man she won’t consent to it?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Davido children is a bastard to someone. This thing really got you see epistle
Don't you know that according to your small brain his children are bastards after all is he legally married. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Don't go about cheery picking Merriam Webster.Go and read the whole thing and stop posting screenshots I have told you this time and again.

Also you are in Nigeria look into your country's law

Hope you don’t have investment in crypto and you don’t use Twitter too
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

So you saying if it was not a married man she won’t consent to it?

I am saying that hold the man accountable as much as you are holding the woman.
I will never support cheating and deceit from any gender but you seem to be forgetting that it took two to tangle

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Don't you know that according to your small brain his children are bastards after all is he legally married. grin

Dullard. A bastard is a bastard, Davido kids or not tongue

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by seanjy4konji: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2021
So which part of the promiscuous can you still not get from the whole story or they should explain the story again for you to understand?
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Hope you don’t have investment in crypto and you don’t use Twitter too

Show me where any of this is legal or enacted and can be argued in Nigerian courts.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I am saying that hold the man accountable as much as you are holding the woman.
I will never support cheating and deceit from any gender but you seem to be forgetting that it took two to tangle

She should have said No, that’s consent. People will always come.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Trumann: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

All Wizkid's children, all Davido's children are all bastards. They fit the definition of bastards and they are bastards. Linda Ikeji' a son is also a bastard. If you were born out of wedlock, you are a bastard. If I was born out of wedlock, I'm a bastard.

Illegitimate, out of wedlock, etc are merely trying to play down the nonsense of breeding bastards.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Dullard. A bastard is a bastard, Davido kids or not tongue

This is becoming stale I have a busy schedule we both know the truth I am done arguing with a bastard.

Have a nice day brolosho may God send more sugar mommies to you.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

This is becoming stale I have a busy schedule we both know the truth I am done arguing with a bastard.

Have a nice day brolosho may God send more sugar mommies to you.

Bye.

Go take care of em bastards. Hope they get to know em real father soon that’s based on if you gan know
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Trumann:

All Wizkid's children, all Davido's children are all bastards. They fit the definition of bastards and they are bastards. Linda Ikeji' a son is also a bastard.

Illegitimate, out of wedlock, etc are merely trying to play down the nonsense of breeding bastards.
Hence why nobody can be called a bastard today.

Learn this now,I dare you to go and tell them to their faces if you won't be sued self.For your sanity and free word of advice flow with the times nobody is a bastard everyone is a human being with fundamental rights under the law.

The term is out of place.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Learn I dare you to go and tell them to their faces if you won't be sued self.For your sanity and free word of advice flow with the times nobody is a bastard everyone is a human being with fundamental rights under the law.

Women like you should stop giving birth to Bastards then we stop using it, mother of Bastards

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Go take care of em bastards. Hope they get to know em real father soon that’s based on if you gan know

You must be talking about your personal experience.

Kpele take your advice I don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Learn this now,I dare you to go and tell them to their faces if you won't be sued self.For your sanity and free word of advice flow with the times nobody is a bastard everyone is a human being with fundamental rights under the law.

I don’t think Davido and wizkid is raising any bastard currently. They did series of DNA test before taking those kids.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You must be talking about your personal experience.

Kpele take your advice I don't need it.

Mother of Bastards, say hey to the kids grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Women like you should stop giving birth to Bastards then we stop using it, mother of Bastards

I will ignore you henceforth I had fun educating you

Bye cool

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I will ignore you henceforth I had fun educating you

Bye cool

About how you have numerous Bastards you deceive yourself to call children? ABSOLUTELY YES
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

I don’t think Davido and wizkid is raising any bastard currently. They did series of DNA test before taking those kids.
Are they married to their mothers or you don't know the meaning of wedlock undecided
Which kind shalaye be this, I was really right you are an illiterate bastard.

Bye boy I won't respond again just go and learn

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by royalamour(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

You talk as if you are way too young to understand how these things works or you don't know their story.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Are they married to their mothers or you don't know the meaning of wedlock undecided

See no one wants a bastard, even wizkid and Davido did a lot of DNA tests before taking those kids.
No one wants a bastard, sorry about that mother of Bastards grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

As long as you are literate and you understand what “Bastard “ means I’m good. Stop hiding under words that are legal in Nigeria or not. Women sha see where she carry us to just to prove that bastard no dey grin

Between the word bastard and DNA I don’t know which one irritates women more cheesy
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by OpinionCounts(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.

"Her kids"?
Are they not also "Nedu's kids"?

Or you forgot he fathered them?

He should not hand "her kids" to another woman, But she can hand "his kids" to another man?
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Mintum:

Those kids are more likely to become wayward in the custody of such a promiscuous woman who had no qualms sleeping with her own sister's husband, getting pregnant for him then bringing the product of that affair to her own husband and deceitfully passing them off as his for years until a DNA test exposed her. That woman is evil and those kid's lives are more likely to be destroyed living with such an evil woman.

BTW, Nedu didn't reject the paternity of all the kids, he only rejected the first child who was a product of his promiscuous wife's affair with her own sister's husband.
but he still claimed custody of that child lipsrsealed

He claimed custody of his children (both the ones that are his and the ones that aren't his)
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
monex:

the first boy is not nedu's. it is the other two kids that are being handed over to Nedu after he won custody. I guess they waited for the kids to be of a certain age before enforcing the custody

Update - just read that the custdy case is still in court but that the ex wife agreed to give the kids to Nedu due to he inability to pay the rent. She wrote a statement. However, I wont be surprised if she was coerced to write that statemet
chaii
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by elonmuskbaby: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Learn to always read in between lines.
abeg getat
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by OlawaleBammie: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

Were u sleeping all these years??

She's not promiscuous but she brought home a bas. tard

So u can leave ur daughter in the hand of ur promiscuous spouse (ex spouse)

Some people wil just open mouth to any convenient radius sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chace Crawford And Zac Efron- Who's Hotter / Chika Ike Stuns In Blue Chic Pencil Skirt In Dubai(photos) / Kcee Vs Meek Mill: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.