Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36357 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

The word has not always been offensive… can’t you read? Where did you see can’t be used? cheesy grin
Lol brolosho na only Merriam Webster your small brain fit carry,why you nor go use other dictionaries or Google or better still check Nigerian law why are you still embarrassing yourself.

Try expand your small brain ask Google and check Nigerian law before using Merriam Webster from abroad where bastard is not even in use.
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol brolosho na only Merriam Webster your small brain fit carry,why you nor go use other dictionaries or Google or better still check Nigerian law why are you still embarrassing yourself.

Try expand your small brain ask Google and check Nigerian law before using Merriam Webster from abroad where bastard is not even in use.
Ode.

Ode google is not a dictionary. Show me your own dictionary where you saw Zimbabwe . Casted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ode.

Wonder why they didn’t put this for bastard but they Did for Zimbabwe. Nigeria dictionary? We are using naaija own now? hahaha. grin

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Show me dictionary with the meaning of Zimbabwe

Go and change your dictionary,dictionaries contain a lot of things.

Including names and former names of countries,see below try to expand your small brain.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by highchief1: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Sparkle777:
Despite the fact that she foisted another man's kid on Nedu, it's just wrong to hand her kids to another woman. Of cos, she did wrong, but to take away her kids..a big no no.
u be animal.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Wonder why they didn’t put this for bastard but they Did for Zimbabwe. Nigeria dictionary? We are using naaija own now? hahaha. grin

I said Nigerian law, illiterate bastard that cannot read why are you still embarrassing yourself.I never said Nigerian dictionary but under Nigerian law abi your country nor get Constitution and other enacted laws?

Ehn you bastard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I said Nigerian law, illiterate bastard that cannot read why are you still embarrassing yourself.I never said Nigerian dictionary but under Nigerian law abi your country nor get Constitution and other enacted laws?

Ehn you bastard cheesy

Ooh so the word is obsolete in Nigeria? Not 20th century again?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Ode google is not a dictionary. Show me your own dictionary where you saw Zimbabwe . Casted cheesy

Motor park brolosho wey nor Sabi read your dictionary said it is not available on Merriam Webster did it say it is not available on other dictionaries you ode,even dictionaries get updated from time to time I said use Google because Google is time accurate compared to dictionaries that come with updates once in a while.

Oya see from my dictionary Zimbabwe and Rhodesia can be found. grin update your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ehn you bastard cheesy

Mother of bastards. Bastard is used in England laws wink grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Motor park brolosho wey nor Sabi read your dictionary said it is not available on Merriam Webster did it say it is not available on other dictionaries you ode,even dictionaries get updated from time to time I said use Google because Google is time accurate compared to dictionaries that come with updates once in a while.

Oya see from my dictionary Zimbabwe and Rhodesia can be found. grin update your dictionary.

Mother of bastard, google said bastard is still been used
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Have you also seen bastard is in England laws? cheesy

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Ooh so the word is obsolete in Nigeria? Not 20th century again?

When I said you were an illterate I was right,you are shameless sha I said that you can use Google, Nigerian law to expand your knowledge don't you know that if you check Google it will give you the full scope and time the word was fashionably in use I also said Nigeria because you are in Nigeria and subject to the local laws guiding your country of residence and under Nigerian law section 42 of the constitution talks about freedom from discrimination

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by arent88(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

How does this epistle concern the issue on ground that you should learn not to be calling people bastards and that the term is an insult.
Learn and as long as men continue to cheat and refuse to stay faithful their fellow brothers will continue to remain victims of paternity fraud.

Men can solve this issue if they learn to control their third leg after all her sister's husband was a married man who viewed to be faithful.
just listen to yourself,are u even different from the fellow u are arguing with.just see ur defense of nedus wife. Calling the child a bastard is wrong but every other thing u wrote up there is shamful
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by sleekman(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2021
fasho01:
They are his children too after all. Let a competent court of law settle the issue of custody rather than this

The police are only enforcing a subsisting court judgment. Nedu said so himself.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

When I said you were an illterate I was right,you are shameless sha I said that you can use Google, Nigerian law to expand your knowledge don't you know that if you check Google it will give you the full scope and time the word was fashionably in use I also said Nigeria because you are in Nigeria and subject to the local laws guiding your country of residence and under Nigerian law section 42 of the constitution talks about freedom from discrimination

Where is it in naija law not to cAll someone a bastard??
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Have you also seen bastard is in England laws? cheesy

Are you blind to where it said "have been dropped from common usage" It was used under common law but not fashionable anymore it also said historically can you not read cheesy are you governed by English laws or Nigerian law even under English law it is still discriminatory and obsolete to legal terms. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Bastard is a word been used everywhere, you just wasted my time since. Nigeria laws won’t stop them from calling you a mother of bastards
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Guyman02: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
But I wonder how the kids will feel growing up without their elder brother, since the boy was born in the course of the marriage, Nedu can own him as his son even if he is not the father biologically but the law recognises him as the father except he doesn't want him
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Are you blind to where it said "have been dropped from common usage" It was used under common law but not fashionable anymore it also said historically can you not read cheesy are you governed by English laws or Nigerian law even under English law it is still discriminatory and obsolete to legal terms. grin

But it’s still in there laws as it is in naija laws.. are we not talking about laws again?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2021
arent88:
just listen to yourself,are u even different from the fellow u are arguing with.just see ur defense of nedus wife
Pray to God to give you the spirit of discernment,the person made it seem like it is only women that cheat when men are the ones who started it and did I lie when I said that the man she slept with was married and had it been faithful to his wife,she not for get belle

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Dropped from common usage continue reading mother of Bastards

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Pray to God to give you the spirit of discernment,the person made it seem like it is only women that cheat when men are the ones who started it and did I lie when I said that the man she slept with was married and had it been faithful to his wife,she not for get belle

In this scenario, who cheated? We are talking about the mother with the bastards here
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Did the married man she slept with forced her?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Dropped from common usage continue reading mother of Bastards

Father of bastards instead of dropping screenshots that you don't take your time to read so as to embarrass yourself here why not settle down to read and find out if in today's English laws and generally bastard is a fashionable term still in use or whether it has been ruled as a discriminatory law
Stop parading your ignorance why not read up what you get on Google instead of reading 3 lines and further embarrassing yourself here.

Father of bastards.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Did the married man she slept with forced her?
Did the married woman the man slept with force him undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by arent88(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

didn't she have a choice of been faithful to her own husband despite advances from her stupid in law. The kind of mentality some of u girls have is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Father of bastards instead of dropping screenshots that you don't take your time to read so as to embarrass yourself here why not settle down to read and find out if in today's English laws and generally bastard is a fashionable term still in use or whether it has been ruled as a discriminatory law
Stop parading your ignorance why not read up what you get on Google instead of reading 3 lines and further embarrassing yourself here.

Father of bastards.

Mother of bastards? Why is the word bastard still in England laws?
And you can see the definition of it according to England laws. cheesy

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

In this scenario, who cheated? We are talking about the mother with the bastards here

Father of bastards,they both cheated don't absorbs the married man who is fathering a child outside and wanting to blame a woman alone who didn't impregnate herself.

Let me be an illiterate like you too and use that obsolete word,we are also concerned about the father of the bastard here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Mother of bastards? Why is the word bastard still in England laws?
And you can see the definition of it according to England laws. cheesy

Father of bastards did the screenshot actually say the word is still in use today in England,Father of bastards are you in England or Nigeria undecided

Lol stop embarrassing yourself go and read and stop posting screenshots out of context cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Father of bastards,they both cheated don't absorbs the married man who is fathering a child outside and wanting to blame a woman alone who didn't impregnate herself.

Let me be an illiterate like you too and use that obsolete word,we are also concerned about the father of the bastard here cheesy

Who cheated? Nedu cheated? Who brought a bastard home?
Mother of bastards no be so ooo
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2021
arent88:
didn't she have a choice of been faithful to her own husband despite advances from her stupid in law. The kind of mentality some of u girls have is appalling.

Didn't her stupid in law have the decency to remember his wife and be faithful to her instead of sleeping with her sister.
The kind of mentality you men have by trying to absolve the man of guilt and put it solely on the woman is astonishing. sad

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Father of bastards did the screenshot actually say the word is still in use today in England,Father of bastards are you in England or Nigeria undecided

Lol stop embarrassing yourself go and read and stop posting screenshots out of context cheesy

Mother of Bastards. A bastard in the law of England
You are dense cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2baba And Annie Idibia Look Cherishable In These Photos / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / Basketmouth's Drawing Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.