Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani (36354 Views)

Chinedu Ani: Uzoamaka Ohiri Handed Our Children To Me Willingly / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by monex(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense.by the way I thought he said that the children aren't his.he uploaded the DNA result indicating the children aren't his

the first boy is not nedu's. it is the other two kids that are being handed over to Nedu after he won custody. I guess they waited for the kids to be of a certain age before enforcing the custody

Update - just read that the custdy case is still in court but that the ex wife agreed to give the kids to Nedu due to he inability to pay the rent. She wrote a statement. However, I wont be surprised if she was coerced to write that statemet
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Stop giving birth to bastard if you don’t want to be called a mother of bastards.
It doesn't change the fact that I am right and you are wrong,you are just pained there is nothing like bastard anymore and no matter how hard you try it doesn't change that fact.

You are just here embarrassing yourself at this point and I feel so sorry for you are you are bastard,did your mother give birth to a bastard? Why are you so pained about bastards since you like using the word are you are bastard?

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Was I the one who invented the world I am only correcting the ignorant maynia.You did not invent the term 'paternity fraud' if they choose to make the word obsolete in future there is nothing you can do.

Take the correction nobody is a bastard only local touts that are ignorant call people bastards.The world has evolved if you don't like it get a time machine and move to 1518 when the word bastard was still fashionable.

If you want to be 'SLEEP' be my guest,even the law has evolved to consider it discriminatory and contrary to section 42 which talks about right from discrimination.
Don’t know why the word bastard is paining you grin

Bastard is a term used to describe someone, it’s offensive doesn’t mean it can’t be used. You ignoramus
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by monex(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I admit that I may not know all the details. For instance, did she refuse to let the man visit the kids? Is she capable of taking care of them properly? Has she been refractory to earlier dialogues been attempted?

Whatever the case may be, using the court of law like you suggested would have been proper in country where some sanity still exists. Now that he done this, the floor is open for anyone with the 'best connect' to wreak some havoc.

the police is only enforcing the custody won in court. Nedu won custody.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Mintum: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
his ego is more important than his children's welfare.when he destroys their lives and they become wayward because they have no motherly care he go get sense.by the way I thought he said that the children aren't his.he uploaded the DNA result indicating the children aren't his
Those kids are more likely to become wayward in the custody of such a promiscuous woman who had no qualms sleeping with her own sister's husband, getting pregnant for him then bringing the product of that affair to her own husband and deceitfully passing them off as his for years until a DNA test exposed her. That woman is evil and those kid's lives are more likely to be destroyed living with such an evil woman.

BTW, Nedu didn't reject the paternity of all the kids, he only rejected the first child who was a product of his promiscuous wife's affair with her own sister's husband.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

It doesn't change the fact that I am right and you are wrong,you are just pained there is nothing like bastard anymore and no matter how hard you try it doesn't change that fact.

You are just here embarrassing yourself at this point and I feel so sorry for you are you are bastard,did your mother give birth to a bastard? Why are you so pained about bastards since you like using the word are you are bastard?

I just checked the dictionary and I can find Bastard but a useless hoe here says there is nothing like bastard grin grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Learn, you naive being

There is nothing to learn here,you are the one who needs to learn there is no where in the civilised world where a human being is called a bastard even under Nigerian law oyibo that brought the term no longer use it and they consider it obsolete.

So keep quiet and learn you are the one who needs to read you cannot have access to the internet and still be embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Offensive doesn’t mean it can’t be used. You are just pained tongue

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by peeps4u: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Muna4real:

If your mother left you at a very young age, how would you feel? I've seen so many men like that and they always cry when their mother is mentioned.

I've equaly seen some children closer and more fond of their fathers than mum. My kids are fond of me, always like to go out with me even when their mum is in.

Not Every man or father is irresponsible or doesn't know how to care for children.
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
I don't understand this, are the two children returned to the man his biological children?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

There is nothing to learn here,you are the one who needs to learn there is no where in the civilised world where a human being is called a bastard even under Nigerian law oyibo that brought the term no longer use it and they consider it obsolete.

So keep quiet and learn you are the one who needs to read you cannot have access to the internet and still be embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

Olosho!!!! Bastard is a word used everywhere grin tongue

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

I just checked the dictionary and I can find Bastard but a useless hoe here says there is nothing like bastard grin grin

When you checked the dictionary didn't you see where it called it obsolete and offensive abi you don't know the meaning of 'obsolete and offensive'

Some dictionaries even reference that it is no longer in use but a useless shovel with a 1.5 inch of a dick is here embarrassing himself.Because it exists on the dictionary doesn't mean it is still in use there are words in the dictionary that we no longer use again

This shovel is such an illiterate.Learn

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Olosho!!!! Bastard is a word used everywhere grin tongue

Brolosho,bastard is now an obsolete word used by motor park touts like you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nwagod26: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Let them spend time with their father joor

Their respective fathers abi? grin grin grin
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by chaseblack(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous

Did you just say or 'promiscuous'?
Where in the world have you been?
What else is the definition of promiscuous asides what this woman has done?
So in the end you agreed that the man shld be in charge of the children?
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Which civilized world yet it’s on all dictionaries. If it s not meant to be used why is it in a dictionary! You are pained bastard

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Offensive doesn’t mean it can’t be used. You are just pained tongue

Brolosho it is no longer in use,even the picture you attached showed that it was used prior to now but you refuse to learn are you in the 16th,17th and 18th century if you want to be called a bastard you can go and live there and be called by that term.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by temi1290: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
fasho01:
They are his children too after all. Let a competent court of law settle the issue of custody rather than this

The court have already given him custody since but she took the kids and left without his knowledge

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Brolosho,bastard is now an obsolete word used by motor park touts like you. tongue

It’s used to describe kids given birth by people like you.
Dictionary is a tout. cheesy

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by descartes400: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Was I the one who invented the world I am only correcting the ignorant maynia.You did not invent the term 'paternity fraud' if they choose to make the word obsolete in future there is nothing you can do.

Take the correction nobody is a bastard only local touts that are ignorant call people bastards.The world has evolved if you don't like it get a time machine and move to 1518 when the word bastard was still fashionable.

If you want to be 'SLEEP' be my guest,even the law has evolved to consider it discriminatory and contrary to section 42.

If you choose to bring a bastard to your husband's house by way of paternity fraud and your husband decides to call it what it is..a bastard..you can quote section what now..yeah..42 and arrest him for discrimination wink

its the likes of you that will say that "she" her" woman" should no longer be use for female...rather..they should be called "menstruating people" because we are not longer living in the time of adam..this is not 1352 when it was still fashionable.

2 Likes

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Brolosho it is no longer in use,even the picture you attached showed that it was used prior to now but you refuse to learn are you in the 16th,17th and 18th century if you want to be called a bastard you can go and live there and be called by that term.

Show us where you see am. Mother of a bastard .

Bastard is a legitimate word in Ireland laws

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

You can’t read. Offensive doesn’t mean it can’t be used tongue

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Which civilized world yet it’s on all dictionaries. If it s not meant to be used why is it in a dictionary! You are pained bastard
Lol brolosho why are you still embarrassing yourself you are losing this argument you have no point you are still using the same attached picture is your brain too small to process better things and expand your scope by asking Google and reading broadly on the subject.

You are an embarrassment is there still slavery?but it is still a word found in the dictionary grin you can keep being a slave na,even words like nig.ga are not used but still found in the dictionary does it mean that it can still be used because it is in the dictionary?
Rhodesia was the former name for Zimbabwe,Gold coast for Ghana these two names are still found in the dictionary but not in use currently does it mean we should be using them again.

When will your small brain tell that words never die,neither can history be distorted but we still find those outdated words in dictionaries because there was a time in history when they were used.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by temi1290: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
peacettw:

I never said the above and I will ask you that tailor your opinions based on what I had simply written.

It was wrong for the police to yank the kids from her without the usual proper dialogue. That's akin to the violence meted out to thieves caught on the streets. Now, two can play this dangerous game.

What will you say if the women decides to return the favour by sending people to equally take back what belongs to her?

As a matter of fact, Nedu was granted custody of those kids long ago,the bitter sore looser only took the kids and left without his knowledge,so the police are only working within the jurisdiction of the law.

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Show us where you see am. Mother of a bastard .

Bastard is a legitimate word in Ireland laws

A bastard is not used it is used neutrally but not used to reference children born out of wedlock because it is now considered an insult.

Son of a bastard and father of a bastard when will you learn

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Lol brolosho why are you still embarrassing yourself you are losing this argument you have no point you are still using the same attached picture is your brain too small to process better things and expand your scope by asking Google and reading broadly on the subject.

You are an embarrassment is there still slavery?but it is still a word found in the dictionary grin you can keep being a slave na,even words like nig.ga are not used but still found in the dictionary does it mean that it can still be used because it is in the dictionary?
Rhodesia was the former name for Zimbabwe,Gold coast for Ghana these two names are still found in the dictionary but not in use currently does it mean we should be using them again.

When will your small brain tell that words never die,neither can history be distorted but we still find those outdated words in dictionaries because there was a time in history when they were used.

Is Zimbabwe a term? See this ode
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

You can’t read. Offensive doesn’t mean it can’t be used tongue

A bastard is no longer in use it is an obsolete word and when in use neutrally it is not in reference to children born out of wedlock.

Son of a bastard when will you learn grin

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

A bastard is not used it is used neutrally but not used to reference children born out of wedlock because it is now considered an insult.

Son of a bastard and father of a bastard when will you learn

It’s used mother of a Bastard

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
maynia:

Is Zimbabwe a term? See this ode

Ode is Zimbabwe not found in the dictionary where you not the bastard who said since bastard is no longer fashionable why is it still in the dictionary,so I referenced words in the dictionary that are no longer in use.
Ode

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

A bastard is no longer in use it is an obsolete word and when in use neutrally it is not in reference to children born out of wedlock.

Son of a bastard when will you learn grin
The word has not always been offensive… can’t you read? Where did you see can’t be used? cheesy grin

Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Sterope(f): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Everything the money can do. If he cares and he wants to do it, he will do it.
Officialgarri:
All because of Ego.

I still don't know what a man can do for a child in the absence of their mother's care and attention.

Ok fine, he gets the child and then what? Hand them over to another woman...

I would gladly leave children with their mother except she's abusive or promiscuous
Re: Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Ode is Zimbabwe not found in the dictionary where.you not the bastard who said since bastard is no longer fashionable why is it still in the dictionary,so I referenced words in the dictionary that are no longer in use.
Ode

Show me dictionary with the meaning of Zimbabwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olamide, Fireboy Pay Oba Elegushi A New Year Courtesy Visit (Photo) / Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.