Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (3233 Views)

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:48am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Always ask yourself this
What was Moses teaching in using this narratives.

Since he is a prophet not a scientist or astronomer, so what was he teaching as a teacher of God's word. When you ask yourself this, it will help you understand him well.

Paul read that same place your read now, and called the light the gospel of Christ (2Cor4:3-6) in man's heart. You see that you are both reading the same story but seeing differently. You will need to see clearly.
He taught us that it’s possible for kangaroos to hop from Australia to Middle East via magic grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
The Bible is a magical book, an unintelligent one at that grin
God pathed the Red Sea grin
A grown man like you believes that? cheesy

You will have to start from the beginning, which is to start reading as a man from the ancient world to understand. If the man in 6045 years to come view our days like you did the ancient world, he will be disputing what he doesn't even know at all.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:50am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You will have to start from the beginning, which is to start reading as a man from the ancient world to understand. If the man in 6045 years to come view our days like you did the ancient world, he will be disputing what he doesn't even know at all.
i will never understand it as long as magic is involved grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
He taught us that it’s possible for kangaroos to hop from Australia to Middle East via magic grin

You lied against him. But it's not deliberate. It's because you don't read properly. When you do, you will see beyond tales. He is a prophet.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
i will never understand it as long as magic is involved grin

Start it first. You will see beyond all you see now. Your judgment is not correct due to your reading and exposure to the scriptures
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You lied against him. But it's not deliberate. It's because you don't read properly. When you do, you will see beyond tales. He is a prophet.
He is a delusional prophet, he imagines a lot.
He was probably drunk when he was writing those books cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Start it first. You will see beyond all you see now. Your judgment is not correct due to your reading and exposure to the scriptures
nothing good from from reading the Bible, it makes you believe magical stuffs and nonsense Bronze Age stories.

It makes one stupid cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:56am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
nothing good from from reading the Bible, it makes you believe magical stuffs and nonsense Bronze Age stories.

It makes one stupid cheesy

It's one of the best work of man in terms of literature. At least it helps you to know little about the ancient world since you haven't studied it.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
He is a delusional prophet, he imagines a lot.
He was probably drunk when he was writing those books cheesy
Yet his writing has survived ages. I will like to partake of such drunkenness Sir.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:57am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

It's one of the best work of man in terms of literature. At least it helps you to know little about the ancient world since you haven't studied it.
Its one of the best story books for religious people which is full of lies and nonsense like a 700years old man building ark.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Its one of the best story books for religious people which is full of lies and nonsense like a 700years old man building ark.

Ask a man of literature, he will confirm what I just told you. The writers, with their usage of language, figures and allegories, they ranked among the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

. He used the knowledge of their days to communicate God's plan. You use the knowledge of your days today to communicate.

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Ask a man of literature, he will confirm what I just told you. The writers, with their usage of language, figures and allegories, they ranked among the best in the world.
I am not arguing that, still like any other literature with fictional characters and stories. cheesy
You can learn good vocabularies from the book though but doesn’t mean it’s not all lies
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
I am not arguing that, still like any other literature with fictional characters and stories. cheesy
You can learn good vocabularies from the book though but doesn’t mean it’s not all lies

Good that you accept the first part. The second will come in due time. You will teach the scriptures the same way Moses taught it.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:02am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

. He used the knowledge of their days to communicate God's plan. You use the knowledge of your days today to communicate.
He needed psychiatric help for communicating with imaginary people cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:03am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Good that you accept the first part. The second will come in due time. You will teach the scriptures the same way Moses taught it.
I am already teaching the scriptures as lies.
You should meet me so I can share the gospel
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
He needed psychiatric help for communicating with imaginary people cheesy

That communication is what you need. When you read him properly you will see it.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

You teach what you think you know. But that is allow, it's a practice time. When reality comes, you will teach it as Moses.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
. To help you well.
Pay attention to this.

Like I said. Moses wasn't teaching science but theology and that theology was Christ.

You must know this to know the scriptures.

In all those stories you mentioned, Moses intention was not science or astronomy but explaining God's plan through Christ. So when you read Genesis always have this thoughts.

In Adam, in Abel, in Noah, in Abraham all he was communicating is about Christ. You have read him well, when you reach this conclusion in all his allegories, allusions, figurative expressions and events.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by BassReeves: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2021
BassReeves:
... The Bible wasn't necessarily set out to share full disclosure concrete scientific evidence. It is more of a theological manual, than being a scientific manual, journal or book

Workch:
James 3:1
'Not many [of you] should become teachers [serving in an official teaching capacity], my brothers and sisters,
for you know that we [who are teachers] will be judged by a higher standard
[because we have assumed greater accountability and more condemnation if we teach incorrectly].
'

hupernikao:
To help you well.
Pay attention to this.

Like I said. Moses wasn't teaching science but theology and that theology was Christ.

In all those stories you mentioned, Moses intention was not science or astronomy but explaining God's plan through Christ. So when you read Genesis always have this thoughts.

In Adam, in Abel, in Noah, in Abraham all he was communicating is about Christ. You have read him well, when you reach this conclusion in all his allegories, allusions, figurative expressions and events.

2 Likes

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2021
ATHEISM is not against the miracles or wonders recorded in the Bible, the real bone of contention is the standard for right and wrong that's what they are contending! Genesis 3:1-5
They just don't want anyone to tell them what is right or wrong they believe in their own understanding! wink
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You teach what you think you know. But that is allow, it's a practice time. When reality comes, you will teach it as Moses.
Rubbish, Moses and the Christian god, none of the exist.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

. To help you well.
Pay attention to this.

adam, moses, Cain and Abel, none of them existed.
They are like Spider-Man, fictional characters.

You shoild re-evaluate what you sink your brain
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
adam, moses, Cain and Abel, none of them existed.
They are like Spider-Man, fictional characters.

You shoild re-evaluate what you sink your brain

You keep saying the same thing but cant answer the follow up question, dont you think you are the one that need to be taught properly.

I ask, how do you know they never existed?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

How do you know this? That is the question. You said you are scientifically oriented but make conclusion like a man with magic wand that knows all ages. How do you know they never existed.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

How do you know this? That is the question. You said you are scientifically oriented but make conclusion like a man with magic wand that knows all ages. How do you know they never existed.
Same way I know Spider-Man and Superman
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You keep saying the same thing but cant answer the follow up question, dont you think you are the one that need to be taught properly.

I ask, how do you know they never existed?
how do you know they exist and Spider-Man doesn’t?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

And hope you enjoyed the journey of knowledge i took you through yesternite into morning. Ensure you study like that. Read books as the primary audience of the book not as a man existing years after the book. Reading a text writing in 2392BCE like a student of 2021 will lead you into error. This is the root of all your errors and those who propagate the same.

I have led you into room of honesty in reading, stay there then you will know the right criticisms you should give the scriptures. The ones you are saying since are just your opinions copied from those who dont know the scriptures or its history. It will be debunked by history, science and culture of the writers time which are well documented and available for your online.

So, lets talk about honest criticisms that has a backbone on wholistic study of culture and history not just science.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Same way I know Spider-Man and Superman

You are yet to answer me. I want to help you see your faults, you can help me too. So answer questions dont hide from it. Give me your convincing reasons why you think they never existed.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
how do you know they exist and Spider-Man doesn’t?

You are yet to answer me. I want to help you see your faults, you can help me too. So answer questions dont hide from it. Give me your convincing reasons why you think they never existed.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

What is the yardstick behind saying Spider-Man doesn’t exist and your mythical beings in the Bible did?

It’s your burden of proof to justify it and not me taking your fallacious questions. I didn’t create fictional characters, you did cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

If spiderman doesn’t exist then the fictional characters in the Bible didn’t.
If you think they do, provide evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scriptural Abuse By Christians? Touch Not My Anointed And Others / You Can Go To Jerusalem Pilgrimage With #50k This December / Some Random Lessons Learnt In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.