Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (3249 Views)

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
What is the yardstick behind saying Spider-Man doesn’t exist and your mythical beings in the Bible did?

It’s your burden of proof to justify it and not me taking your fallacious questions. I didn’t create fictional characters, you did cheesy

The one who taught you how to defend your claim isnt a good teacher. Using the non existence of A to proof B show he is a very bad teacher.

Focus on my answer. We arent speaking about Spiderman here. Focus on your claim and sound convincing. Your logic is very poor here.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

The one who taught you how to defend your claim isnt a good teacher. Using the non existence of A to proof B show he is a very bad teacher.

Focus on my answer. We arent speaking about Spiderman here. Focus on your claim and sound convincing. Your logic is very poor here.
You made the claim of fictional characters and I don’t believe it.

Go read about burden of proof. You made the positive claim, you will provide evidence of it or it doesn’t exist
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
If spiderman doesn’t exist then the fictional characters in the Bible didn’t.
If you think they do, provide evidence

See your logic.

If A doesnt exist, B doesnt exist because you feel they are of the same origin.

Is this what you learn in science you claim to hold?

Dont tell me you cant defend your assertion here o. I need your evidence of its non existence of those you mentioned.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

if you think moses, god and Adam existed, provide evidence. Else it’s another myth out of many.

No one is going to help you prove what you created in your religious head
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

See your logic.

If A doesnt exist, B doesnt exist because you feel they are of the same origin.

Is this what you learn in science you claim to hold?

Dont tell me you cant defend your assertion here o. I need your evidence of its non existence of those you mentioned.
Moses and god didn’t exist, if you think they do then provide evidence.

Why are you scared of providing evidence for your imaginary friends grin?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
You made the claim of fictional characters and I don’t believe it.

Go read about burden of proof. You made the positive claim, you will provide evidence of it or it doesn’t exist

The burden of prove is a lazy man approach to avoid arguments. You started the arguments, you should lay out convincing claim not gist and hide behind burden of proof. Show here how you know and stop running around.

If you dont know what to say, let me know here.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
if you think moses, god and Adam existed, provide evidence. Else it’s another myth out of many.

No one is going to help you prove what you created in your religious head

You said, they dont exist, right? You made a claim not me. Dont push your responsibility to me. I am learning from you.

You are teaching me that they dont exist, i asked you to support your claim, you started speaking of spiderman. is this how you are taught by your experts? Teach me here how you come about your conclusion.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Moses and god didn’t exist, if you think they do then provide evidence.

Why are you scared of providing evidence for your imaginary friends grin?

Me to provide evidence? You made a claim Bro. You arent bold enough to defend your claim?

It is very easy to sit somewhere and just be repeating what you read from dishonest source. Now you are asked to defend, you start pushing responsibilities. State here how you know they dont exist. Is that soo hard.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

The burden of prove is a lazy man approach to avoid arguments. You started the arguments, you should lay out convincing claim not gist and hide behind burden of proof. Show here how you know and stop running around.

If you dont know what to say, let me know here.
all fictional characters can only exist in the Bible not in real world if the proponents don’t provide evidence grin

Burden of proof is on you. Don’t lazily shift it
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Me to provide evidence? You made a claim Bro. You arent bold enough to defend your claim?

It is very easy to sit somewhere and just be repeating what you read from dishonest source. Now you are asked to defend, you start pushing responsibilities. State here how you know they dont exist. Is that soo hard.
The Bible made claim of moses not me.

I for believe that claim. You provide evidence for it if you believe it.
Else Spider-Man also exist
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
all fictional characters can only exist in the Bible not in real world if the proponents don’t provide evidence grin

Burden of proof is on you. Don’t lazily shift it

It is obvious you actually dont know anything about what you are criticizing. See how you are exposed here. With all your bogus claim of knowledge, you can explain what you claim to be sure of. Arent you judged by your heart when you lay claim you cant explain?

A man who knows well, dont speak the way you speak. He will communicate and explain through evidence of things and not wait for the other party to be explaining. So when you were taught this lies, your master told you the burden of proof is on the other and you believed and you never asked hi to give his own proof to help you?

See how bad you have been taught.

So sad.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

It is obvious you actually dont know anything about what you are criticizing. See how you are exposed here. With all your bogus claim of knowledge, you can explain what you claim to be sure of. Arent you judged by your heart when you lay claim you cant explain?

A man who knows well, dont speak the way you speak. He will communicate and explain through evidence of things and not wait for the other party to be explaining. So when you were taught this lies, your master told you the burden of proof is on the other and you believed and you never asked hi to give his own proof to help you?

So sad.
the Bible made a claim It hasn't proven.
It will. Prove it else it didn't happen.

It as good as Spiderman tales
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

So sad.
if the Bible makes claims of Moses existing then it has to prove it.
No one will help the Bible prove all the shit in it cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
if the Bible makes claims of Moses existing then it has to prove it.
No one will help the Bible prove all the shit in it cheesy

You raised it that it doesnt exist, explain your source, your reasons, your claim. Why is that hard for you. passing the bucks mean you dont understand what you are even claiming. A man of knowledge will proof things beyond reasonable doubt than waiting for burden of proof. Only lazy minds wait for that, a strawman approach to evidence.

You need to go and study more, so that you can substantiate your claim. This is when you can start speaking as expert.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
the Bible made a claim It hasn't proven.
It will. Prove it else it didn't happen.

It as good as Spiderman tales

You are just excited about knowledge, you arent a good student to knowledge. You need to start thinking on how to defend any claim you make than waiting for others to help you. No one will do your work for you.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You are just excited about knowledge, you arent a good student to knowledge. You need to start thinking on how to defend any claim you make than waiting for others to help you. No one will do your work for you.
The Bible made claims it can’t defend hence we demand for evidence.

Why are Christians allergic to evidence? grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You raised it that it doesnt exist, explain your source, your reasons, your claim. Why is that hard for you. passing the bucks mean you dont understand what you are even claiming. A man of knowledge will proof things beyond reasonable doubt than waiting for burden of proof. Only lazy minds wait for that, a strawman approach to evidence.

You need to go and study more, so that you can substantiate your claim. This is when you can start speaking as expert.
thousands of claims in the Bible, none has evidence.

We don’t believe sir, they are all lies unless we the evidence. Live with it
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Originalsly: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

The Bible is wrong about 6,000 creation myth. You can say that we shouldn't take the passage literally but thats what the Bible implies, that earth and everything in it cannot be older than 6000years. That's wrong

One night I was casually listening to a call-in radio programme where the guest was a world renowned and respected geologist. It really got my attention when the host asked the guest a BTW question...Do you believe the earth was formed over millions of years?... or the short term thousand of years? I never knew there were two schools of thought. Be replied short term. The host was surprised... and followed up by how long in which the guest replied a few thousand years... three or four. The host was shocked ...I was speechless... now all ears with mouth wide opened. The topic shifted to this BTW question. He explained that all geologists know that there is a very light gas ( which he named but I can't recall) that is trapped in the rocks of the foundation plates (platonic plates?) of the earth. The only way that gas can be trapped in the rock is if the gas was there before the rock and the rock formed rapidly trapping the gas before it can escape. When asked for an explanation he said there is none... the reason why geologists do not talk about it.
Now.what proof is there that the earth is millions of years old? Is carbon dating or any other dating technology accurate or reliable?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:

One night I was casually listening to a call-in radio programme where the guest was a world renowned and respected geologist. It really got my attention when the host asked the guest a BTW question...Do you believe the earth was formed over millions of years?... or the short term thousand of years? I never knew there were two schools of thought. Be replied short term. The host was surprised... and followed up by how long in which the guest replied a few thousand years... three or four. The host was shocked ...I was speechless... now all ears with mouth wide opened. The topic shifted to this BTW question. He explained that all geologists know that there is a very light gas ( which he named but I can't recall) that is trapped in the rocks of the foundation plates (platonic plates?) of the earth. The only way that gas can be trapped in the rock is if the gas was there before the rock and the rock formed rapidly trapping the gas before it can escape. When asked for an explanation he said there is none... the reason why geologists do not talk about it.
Now.what proof is there that the earth is millions of years old? Is carbon dating or any other dating technology accurate or reliable?
Another nonsense?

How do you people just believe whatever suits you without even knowing how it works?

The moment you said carbon dating, I knew you were scientifically illiterate. Carbon dating is not the technique for determining the age of rocks and earth. Carbon cannot be dated to get the age of earth because of its relatively shorter half-life, I mean this is basic science but you people don’t know science. You listen to any jargons that is well composed

Stop listening to nonsense and learn proper scientific techniques.

Before you say another nonsense you heard from a random guy on radio, you better go and read properly on the exact technique used in determining age of rocks. If you post another scientifically incorrect shit, I go blast you. And yes, dating methods are very reliable

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
thousands of claims in the Bible, none has evidence.

We don’t believe sir, they are all lies unless we the evidence. Live with it

You are actually that has to live with it not me.
When i see the scriptures i see God's plan for you. I dont see stories for kids, i read and see the plan God has for you even before this age. That is what Moses also was communicating to you. If you dont see that, you will have to live with what you see, which is limited to your dynamic knowledge.

You speak of what you do know, we speak of what we have read, seen, observed and know its true: the plan of God for you. I can only beseech you to submit your heart to honesty and start finding out what the writer were writing and not reading all they wrote literally. You were taught all English structure and lexicon so that you can know how to read properly and not see movies but knowledge behind the writers intent.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You are actually that has to live with it not me.
When i see the scriptures i see God's plan for you. I dont see stories for kids, i read and see the plan God has for you even before this age. That is what Moses also was communicating to you. If you dont see that, you will have to live with what you see, which is limited to your dynamic knowledge.

You speak of what you do know, we speak of what we have read, seen, observed and know its true: the plan of God for you. I can only beseech you to submit your heart to honesty and start finding out what the writer were writing and not reading all they wrote literally. You were taught all English structure and lexicon so that you can know how to read properly and not see movies but knowledge behind the writers intent.
When I see gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I see his plans cheesy

His plans are as valid as the Christian god
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
The Bible made claims it can’t defend hence we demand for evidence.

Why are Christians allergic to evidence? grin

No, the bible didnt make any claim, you did. You were the one who said Noah's ark was bible creation, you were the one. So, you should provide evidence of that.

I am teaching you what Moses could have taught you but you are reluctant to knowledge. The people of his days will make jest of you if you read the way you read now. Better start reading properly.

Again, read this well.
Moses, is a prophet of God, he spoke for God on his plan for humanity, not on science and astronomy. People of old used events and legends to drive home their points in teaching wisdom but when all you can see is the legend, you will miss the vitals of the message.

I guess today, when you pick the book Animal Farm, you will say Orwell was mad and making claims whereas you are the one who isnt ready to be a good student to know what he was communicating.

You are exposing yourself too much as not knowing how to read ancient books. Dont make knowledgeable people laugh at you. Refresh yourself.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

No, the bible didnt make any claim, you did. You were the one who said Noah's ark was bible creation, you were the one. So, you should provide evidence of that.

I am teaching you what Moses could have taught you but you are reluctant to knowledge. The people of his days will make jest of you if you read the way you read now. Better start reading properly.

Again, read this well.
Moses, is a prophet of God, he spoke for God on his plan for humanity, not on science and astronomy. People of old used events and legends to drive home their points in teaching wisdom but when all you can see is the legend, you will miss the vitals of the message.

I guess today, when you pick the book Animal Farm, you will say Orwell was mad and making claims whereas you are the one who isnt ready to be a good student to know what he was communicating.

You are exposing yourself too much as not knowing how to read ancient books. Dont make knowledgeable people laugh at you. Refresh yourself.
No, the Bible claim god created earth and everything is 6days.

The Bible claim Noah ark happened.

The Bible claim Jesus was born by a virgin.

No evidence for any, only lies believed by sick people grin

Nothing different from Spider-Man comic
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

Again, read this well.

The Bible asl claim that a carpenter died and resurrected after 3days then ascended to heaven cheesy

You need extra dose of idiocy to believe that without evidence cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Originalsly: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

Another nonsense?

How do you people just believe whatever suits you without even knowing how it works?

The moment you said carbon dating, I knew you were scientifically illiterate. Carbon dating is not the technique for determining the age of rocks and earth. Carbon cannot be dated to get the age of earth because of its relatively shorter half-life, I mean this is basic science but you people don’t know science. You listen to any jargons that is well composed

Stop listening to nonsense and learn proper scientific techniques.

Before you say another nonsense you heard from a random guy on radio, you better go and read properly on the exact technique used in determining age of rocks. If you post another scientifically incorrect shit, I go blast you. And yes, dating methods are very reliable

You have comprehension issues. Quote where I said carbon dating is used to determine the age of rocks. Feel free to pretend you didn't read this..... I will understand.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:

You have comprehension issues. Quote where I said carbon dating is used to determine the age of rocks. Feel free to pretend you didn't read this..... I will understand.
You have science issues, you believe every jargons that suit your narrative from random people without verifying.

Yes, dating methods are the most accurate methods for determining the age of anything. I have done it several times and I don’t mind taking you through how it works and why science think they are accurate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
When I see gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I see his plans cheesy

His plans are as valid as the Christian god

You can see that you have no point again.

I chose to give you my time since yesterday to drag you and know if you truly know what you are saying. But it is evidence you know nothing about what you claim to hold true. I am sure you just see atheism as another movement that suit your desires. You will soon find another and move if you are not careful.

It is atheist that i know that speaks about what they dont even know jack about yet claim to have known so much. Now you are exposed and start repeating words. Cover your eyes Sir.

I have taken you through the journey of ancient knowledge for you to know that modern science alone wont be the basis of reading and understanding ancient text. You must understand it by examining the culture, history, language of their days. many of you lack this knowledge yet want to speak and criticize a book written in ancient world.

Go and get a nursery education on this, reach your teachers in atheism, check the internet for your leaders who have read well. They dont make ridiculous assertion as you did.

You cant even provide 1 single answer top every journey of the ancient world i have questioned you on. Dont you think that is bad.

If you want to be a critic, be a vast one and not get hooked. This is your case here. Your knowledge of the world and culture starts and ends in modern science. So funny. It means you cant see beyond 2500 years behind, out of the over 300 millions years of the earth existence that you claimed.

Walahi, you guys are funny lots and need flogging sometimes.
You can continue your romance with those who will be dragging science with you on religion. But dont forget what i taught you here.

There is a distinction between science and the scriptures and no writer of the scriptures taught science. They taught theology. So. to start discussing science to debunk what was written there already showed you are starting from a point of ignorance. And that is the case of those who walk this same route.

Bro, i beg you, start learning now.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

You can see that you have no point again.

I chose to give you my time since yesterday to drag you and know if you truly know what you are saying. But it is evidence you know nothing about what you claim to hold true. I am sure you just see atheism as another movement that suit your desires. You will soon find another and move if you are not careful.

It is atheist that i know that speaks about what they dont even know jack about yet claim to have known so much. Now you are exposed and start repeating words. Cover your eyes Sir.

I have taken you through the journey of ancient knowledge for you to know that modern science alone wont be the basis of reading and understanding ancient text. You must understand it by examining the culture, history, language of their days. many of you lack this knowledge yet want to speak and criticize a book written in ancient world.

Go and get a nursery education on this, reach your teachers in atheism, check the internet for your leaders who have read well. They dont make ridiculous assertion as you did.

You cant even provide 1 single answer top every journey of the ancient world i have questioned you on. Dont you think that is bad.

If you want to be a critic, be a vast one and not get hooked. This is your case here. Your knowledge of the world and culture starts and ends in modern science. So funny. It means you cant see beyond 2500 years behind, out of the over 300 millions years of the earth existence that you claimed.

Walahi, you guys are funny lots and need flogging sometimes.
You can continue your romance with those who will be dragging science with you on religion. But dont forget what i taught you here.

There is a distinction between science and the scriptures and no writer of the scriptures taught science. They taught theology. So. to start discussing science to debunk what was written there already showed you are starting from a point of ignorance. And that is the case of those who walk this same route.

Bro, i beg you, start learning now.
I am learning a lot from you, especially from the part of also justifying the gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster Which is equivalent to the Bible grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
No, the Bible claim god created earth and everything is 6days.

The Bible claim Noah ark happened.

The Bible claim Jesus was born by a virgin.

No evidence for any, only lies believed by sick people grin

Nothing different from Spider-Man comic

I don try for you grin. What i have taught you can last you a lifetime of study, just take it and start learning well to avoid having to regurgitate same thing when caught off guard.

And if you have been troubled by false teaching of the scriptures or passed through issues due to it, take heart, its the lot of many until they start reading the bible the way it was read when written. So, no need using foul words, points, points, convincing points are what is key not emotional outburst.

You are too emotional on what you cant even explain or know. grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
hupernikao:

I don try for you grin. What i have taught you can last you a lifetime of study, just take it and start learning well to avoid having to regurgitate same thing when caught off guard.

And if you have been troubled by false teaching of the scriptures or passed through issues due to it, take heart, its the lot of many until they start reading the bible the way it was read when written. So, no need using foul words, points, points, convincing points are what is key not emotional outburst.

You are too emotional on what you cant even explain or know. grin
I swear you tried, only that you didn’t provide evidence for the fictions in the Bible cheesy

Like Spider-Man comic cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by TenQ: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
The Bible is wrong about 6,000 creation myth. You can say that we shouldn't take the passage literally but thats what the Bible implies, that earth and everything in it cannot be older than 6000years. That's wrong
Only a stupid person believe or infer that the bible says the earth is 6000 years old.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

Only a stupid person believe or infer that the bible says the earth is 6000 years old.
Well, thank god I'm not a Christian who always say that. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? / The Hidden And True Meaning Of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE. / Tell Us A Reason You Don't Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.