Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (3230 Views)

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
dont ask me stupid questions.
I’m not here to take stupid questions, if you don’t see the birth of Jesus as a magic then leave it

You assumed a position of wise one grin
I accept. But answer my question. Don't move around.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

You assumed a position of wise one grin
I accept. But answer my question. Don't move around.
Its a stupid question to ask the magic in Christianity, it’s silly. Maybe you should check for the meaning of the word “magic” then read the Bible carefully
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
So because of that the Bible has to be true?

What kind of reasoning is this?

Are we dragging truth of the Bible here?
You have accepted that what you hold absolute, is just stable at most for 500 years. How stable can that be since the earth is over millions of years old.

The instability of science should give you a sense of relativity of argument. So calm down.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Its a stupid question to ask the magic in Christianity, it’s silly. Maybe you should check for the meaning of the word “magic” then read the Bible carefully

Maybe you were taught magic in your Sunday school or where ever you had your expose of the scriptures. I wasn't. So your background may be the trouble here. Don't you think.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Are we dragging truth of the Bible here?
You have accepted that what you hold absolute, is just stable at most for 500 years. How stable can that be since the earth is over millions of years old.

The instability of science should give you a sense of relativity of argument. So calm down.
Maybe you should go back and read the op of this thread.
I’m not in for your derailing
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Maybe you were taught magic in your Sunday school or where ever you had your expose of the scriptures. I wasn't. So your background may be the trouble here. Don't you think.
now see how stupid is question is, here is the definition of magic:

magic, sometimes stylized as magick, is the application of beliefs, rituals or actions employed in the belief that they can subdue or manipulate natural or supernatural beings and forces.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Through evolution from ancient apes

We are speaking about how life got here. Man there will represent all life. So, my question, how does life began. How did the ape get to be. Magic or Science?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

We are speaking about how life got here. Man there will represent all life. So, my question, how does life began. How did the ape get to be. Magic or Science?
are you confused?

You asked how man got here.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
now see how stupid is question is, here is the definition of magic:

magic, sometimes stylized as magick, is the application of beliefs, rituals or actions employed in the belief that they can subdue or manipulate natural or supernatural beings and forces.

Like I said, you may likely have gotten a wrong class and study. So your emphasis on magic.

I wasn't taught like that.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Like I said, you may likely have gotten a wrong class and study. So your emphasis on magic.

I wasn't taught like that.
So the birth of Jesus is a natural birth?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Maybe you should go back and read the op of this thread.
I’m not in for your derailing

Your OP is firstly on wrong premise. The Bible never speak about 6000years. You did. And I expect you to explain how you did that and infused it into Bible doctrine.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Your OP is firstly on wrong premise. The Bible never speak about 6000years. You did. And I expect you to explain how you did that and infused it into Bible doctrine.
Every single Christian has their own interpretation for the Bible, that’s why we have more 4000 different doctrines. All confused about what they feel.
A good number of Christians think the earth is 6000years as depicted by the chronology of the Bible
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
So the birth of Jesus is a natural birth?

It's supernatural.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

It's supernatural.

Again, here’s the definite of magic:

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
are you confused?

You asked how man got here.

Yes I am. Answer. How did life got here.
Magic or Science
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

Yes I am. Answer. How did life got here.
Magic or Science
We don’t know yet.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:

Again, here’s the definite of magic:

How does this relate to the scriptures.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

How does this relate to the scriptures.
The scriptures is magic.

From creation to, Noah’s ark, to Elijah chariot of fire, Jesus birth and resurrection.

All are perfect examples of magic by definition
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
We don’t know yet.

We don't know. Good.
But science proposed several theories, like big bang etc.
Scriptures said a God created.

Which of these seems more magical or stupid to take.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
The scriptures is magic.

From creation to, Noah’s ark, to Elijah chariot of fire, Jesus birth and resurrection.

All are perfect examples of magic by definition

You will need to reread the scriptures with a supervision of someone who know how to read it.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

We don't know. Good.
But science proposed several theories, like big bang etc.
Scriptures said a God created.

Which of these seems more magical or stupid to take.
Big Bang doesn’t explain formation of life.
You need to learn proper science

Why are you confuse?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

You will need to reread the scriptures with a supervision of someone who know how to read it.
I read it and that’s why I don’t believe it. It’s magic
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:

You read it with the mindset of what you have heard wrongly. You need a supervision to help you see beyond those wrong info
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
Big Bang doesn’t explain formation of life.
You need to learn proper science

Why are you confuse?

I have asked you where does life starts.

That means science doesn't proposed any?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

You read it with the mindset of what you have heard wrongly. You need a supervision to help you see beyond those wrong info
I don’t need any scammer to twist clear English words for me.

It’s clear and very understandable sir. I don’t want to hear Holy Spirit nonsense.

Jesus was born without fertilization, that’s magic in all definition and it doesn’t find its way into science class
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:

An am sure you know, a case like Moses, he wrote based on e siting culture and knowledge and stories of their time to explain God's plan.

He wasn't telling you stories not discovering science but explaining theology. Put that behind somewhere as you read, read theology not evolution.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

I have asked you where does life starts.

That means science doesn't proposed any?
We don’t know where life came from yet.

Should I write that in tongues?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

An am sure you know, a case like Moses, he wrote based on e siting culture and knowledge and stories of their time to explain God's plan.

He wasn't telling you stories not discovering science but explaining theology. Put that behind somewhere as you read, read theology not evolution.
If you read the Bible by yourself, you will become an atheist. If someone reads the Bible for you and then interpret, you will become a Christian.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
We don’t know where life comes from yet.

Should I write that in tongues?

Writing it in text is better.

So, that means you can't conclusively throw away what others proposed until you can find your own answer. That is how science works.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

So, that means you can't conclusively throw away what others proposed until you can find your own answer. That is how science works.
We are sure that the Christian narrative is wrong. Very wrong.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by hupernikao: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Workch:
If you read the Bible by yourself, you will become an atheist. If someone reads the Bible for you and then interpret, you will become a Christian.

Well, this isn't true if you read with someone with open mind and ready to take your questions.

Are you aware Moses wasn't writing scientific discoveries but using existing knowledge to explain a plan?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
hupernikao:

we are open to only verifiable evidence and Christian don’t have that.

They just want us to take “god did it” that will never make science. You and I know that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Original Sin / Religious Leaders And Their Followers Take A Walk To Hell (picture) / Reasons Why Muslims Should Not Celebrate New Year On January 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.