Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. (3222 Views)

Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / According To The Bible, Adam Was Created 6000years Ago, Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

You have science issues, you believe every jargons that suit your narrative from random people without verifying.

Yes, dating methods are the most accurate methods for determining the age of anything. I have done it several times and I don’t mind taking you through how it works and why science think they are accurate.

Bro... thanks for proving you indeed have comprehension issues. What does this your response have to do with what I asked? Again... quote where I stated carbon dating is used to determine the age of rocks.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by TenQ: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Well, thank god I'm not a Christian who always say that. grin
You just inferred that: the bible says the earth is 6000 years old didn't you?

What's your evidence?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro... thanks for proving you indeed have comprehension issues. What does this your response have to do with what I asked? Again... quote where I stated carbon dating is used to determine the age of rocks.
Stop diverting argument and face the topic.

Is the 6000years narrative accurate or not, if you don’t want to discuss that then take your distraction elsewhere
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

You just inferred that: the bible says the earth is 6000 years old didn't you?

What's your evidence?
Me?
You guys have like 4000 interpretations to your jargons in that book, a lot of your make that inference that earth is 6,000 years and I’m kicking against that.
Now what’s your own interpretation? Seems like we see new interpretations almost everyday
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

Stop diverting argument and face the topic.

Is the 6000years narrative accurate or not, if you don’t want to discuss that then take your distraction elsewhere

I do not argue with people with comprehensive issues.

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by TenQ: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Me?
You guys have like 4000 interpretations to your jargons in that book, a lot of your make that inference that earth is 6,000 years and I’m kicking against that.
Now what’s your own interpretation? Seems like we see new interpretations almost everyday
And common sense didn't tell you to know the exact fact as stated by the bible before rambling about but your wisdom relied so much on hear-say!?
SHM!!
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

And common sense didn't tell you to know the exact fact as stated by the bible before rambling about but your wisdom relied so much on hear-say!?
SHM!!
Just tell us your own version of the story. Don’t insult me cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:

alright, have a nice day then cheesy
Another Christian with no evidence added to the list
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by TenQ: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Just tell us your own version of the story. Don’t insult me cheesy
So, you opened a story on hear-say!? SMH!!

And you still have no shame than to ASK for another HEAR_SAY from me!?

I honestly shake my head violently

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

So, you opened a story on hear-say!? SMH!!

And you still have no shame than to ASK for another HEAR_SAY from me!?

I honestly shake my head violently
I just asked for evidence for your skydaddy, is there anything wrong in that? grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by TenQ: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
I just asked for evidence for your skydaddy, is there anything wrong in that? grin
You are an evidence!
A System complete with ability to See, Think, Hear, Feel, Move, Reproduce and Grow from dumb Atoms that produced complex molecules, that formed specialized tissues....all working seamlessly to form a personality that is now so wise that he believed that some random stardust just somehow coordinated and arranged themselves to give him life.

How many times can one randomly juggle every part of a Boeing 747 together that it will assemble itself into an aeroplane?

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

You are an evidence!
A System complete with ability to See, Think, Hear, Feel, Move, Reproduce and Grow from dumb Atoms that produced complex molecules, that formed specialized tissues....all working seamlessly to form a personality that is now so wise that he believed that some random stardust just somehow coordinated and arranged themselves to give him life.

How many times can one randomly juggle every part of a Boeing 747 together that it will assemble itself into an aeroplane?
why am I not evidence for the existence of Flying Spaghetti Monster? grin
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by TenQ: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
why am I not evidence for the existence of Flying Spaghetti Monster? grin
Who is the FSM to you?
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by donnie(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Rubbish, Moses and the Christian god, none of the exist.
They did not exist but there are folks bearing Moshe (the Hebrew name for Moses) as their native names in my village? Now you're afraid of what the consequences of your foolishness might be. So you talk carelessly.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
donnie:

They did not exist but there are folks bearing Moshe (the Hebrew name for Moses) as their native names in my village? Now you're afraid of what the consequences of your foolishness might be. So you talk carelessly.
Moses is an Aramaic word meaning pull out

Just like if I name Mt child Destiny, it doesn’t mean any fictional characters bearing that name existed
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by donnie(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Moses is an Aramaic word meaning pull out

Just like if I name Mt child Destiny, it doesn’t mean any fictional characters bearing that name existed
You must come from space not to know how Bantus/ Negroes name thier children. Often times they're named according to the circumstances surrounding their birth. The story of Moses is known among the Bantus and even among the Nilotics of KUSH.
donnie:
Below are Excerpts from a powerful speech by King Bhungane III.

"According to our history, the first person who gave life to Bantu people emerged from the waters... He came out of the river next to the reeds, wearing a leopard skin. People referred to him as the King of the reeds in the Nguni language. The Sudanese, Ethiopians say the same history. That's is the same concept used in the Bible about Moses. To say he came from the river where he was found by Pharoah's daughter..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn0PB7j2qnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B64_yDcypGk
And by the way, the socalled Aramaic or ancient Hebrew are in the Bantu languages. They're not extinct as modern scholars often suggest.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
donnie:

You must come from space not to know how Bantus/ Negroes name thier children. Often times they're named according to the circumstances surrounding their birth. The story of Moses is known among the Bantus and even among the Nilotics of KUSH.

And by the way, the socalled Aramaic or ancient Hebrew are in the Bantu languages. They're not extinct.
Moses means pull out, it has nothing to do with existence of a fictional biblical Moses.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by donnie(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Moses means pull out, it has nothing to do with existence of a fictional biblical Moses.

Ignorance they say is bliss... continue in your ignorance since it makes you happy.
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by BassReeves: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Originalsly:
Workch suffers from 'if I could not get it, then let nobody else either' syndrome.

Workch:
alright, have a nice day then cheesy
Another Christian with no evidence added to the list
Workch not getting the rationale behind the existence of God, is the reason why Workch spends so much time throw stones at the thought(s) of existence of God

1 Like

Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by Workch: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2021
BassReeves:
Workch suffers from 'if I could not get it, then let nobody else either' syndrome.

Workch not getting the rationale behind the existence of God, is the reason why Workch spends so much time throw stones at the thought(s) of existence of God
I am sorry that I told you that gods and religions were made up. I thought you knew cheesy
Re: Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years. by BassReeves: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Workch:
I am sorry that I told you that gods and religions were made up. I thought you knew cheesy
Revelation 18:21
'Then a single powerful angel picked up a boulder like a great millstone and flung it into the sea, saying,
“With such violence will Babylon the great city be hurled down [by the sudden, spectacular judgment of God], and will never again be found.
'

I am glad you know that all gods and false religions are and/or were made up.

I am sorry you weren't told that, there is only one God, and that there is only one true and pure religion. One true and pure religion, meaning that there is only one religion that has no flaw nor fault that God approves of cheesy

I thought you knew that, all false religions, including Babylon, the spearhead of them all false religions, will be destroyed and never to be heard or seen again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Wrong On “three Persons Of God”. / How Can You Differentiate Real Miracles From Magic:know Real Vs Fake Pastors? / When My Son Survived A Serious Accident, I Didn’t Thank God. I Thanked Honda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.