Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29084 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Correction, paternity fraud has been in existence since the time of your ancestors. There are traditional laws in place in much of Nigeria today that guard the rights of the marriage in cases such as these. Many of you here bickering ignorantly about these things would be shocked to learn you are yourselves possible products of paternity fraud yet own fathers still chose to raise you. undecided

Anyways, just wanted to at least correct your claim that it is only a decade old.

Yeah! i didnt dispute paternity fraud existence n time, the traditional form of DNA is called oro idi'le in yoruba land, buh civilization took all that away becos socialite thot it was cruel and wicked to doubt what a wife brings home buh today we all know better, my joy is the so called socialite, gentlemen/simps are the major beneficiaries of paternity.
See, whether i am a product of paternity fraud or you are a bastard that does not change the objective that men deserve to raise there own blood and in order to that the truth must be known, regardless of what a woman feels.
once again, i didnt say paternity fraud began decade ago, go read again,i said DNA test is over a decade and i am yet to see references of fake reports like you are trying to posit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
larryjonze:
Yeah! i didnt dispute paternity fraud existence n time, the traditional form of DNA is called oro idi'le in yoruba land, buh civilization took all that away becos socialite thot it was cruel and wicked to doubt what a wife brings home buh today we all know better, my joy is the so called socialite, gentlemen/simps are the major beneficiaries of paternity.
See, whether i am a product of paternity fraud or you are a bastard that does not change the objective that men deserve to raise there own blood and in order to that the truth must be known, regardless of what a woman feels.
once again, i didnt say paternity fraud began decade ago, go read again,i said DNA test is over a decade and i am yet to see references of fake reports like you are trying to posit.
Look... I already explained what the OP said to you. Whatever other issues you have that does not relate to what the OP said means nothing to me really. undecided

I am not looking for a meaningless emotional argument on paternity fraud. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kaysalas(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

It’s a bad thing so I don’t want it. You just advise someone on it that’s why I said it will happen to your kids. Why are you enrage?
Don't mind that hypocrite
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by takimsipho(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Well there always a misconception that all men are cheats and so should not be pitied. Small small on this forum I have come to see the kind of mind that some girls have about men. Shey una want to compete with us on bullshit abi? If I can cheat, you will do the same, if put my hand inside fire, you too will do the same, abi? No worries, I no dey do good boy for any babe, since una wan show say una get mind. Let the games begin, if you girls think that whatever nonsense a man does is what you want to copy. By the time we are in our 50s, we will see whose life don bend.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kaysalas(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
DMerciful:
He just wished you what you said is ok and you're afraid. Clearly you were pretending with your solution
Hahaha! See as she reject am with automatic alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by takimsipho(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

cheesy

I see their complaints about paternity fraud as pointless rabble-rousing. It is men who betray other men. And some of them complaining probably have a child somewhere that another man is taking care of.

We need to institute DNA tests on all the children of mens exes to know if he is guilty of family/paternity fraud himself, too. They keep hiding their evil tendencies to betray themselves because they don't get pregnant after trysts.
As a woman, if the man that is having sex with you is not taking care of you then you don't know your worth. I know modern women are told to explore their sexuality as men do, but forgetting that most men are not financially dependent on anyone. There is more to life than just sex, the older you get you will realise that. And if you want to copy the lack of self control of some men, you as a woman have more to lose. A 50 year old man and a 50 year old woman don't look the same. Our bodies are different whether you like it or not
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kaysalas(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
jmoore:
This topic is a product of foolishness!!

Do you realize that the baby is also a victim of paternity fraud? You tell your child lies about the identity of his/her father.

This has no correlation with hypocrisy. You don't see a man bringing a baby into a house and forces the maternity on his wife
WORD! succinct and apt
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kwinesther: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fornication and adultery or cheating whatever it is called, which leads to paternity fraud, a man having a child outside marriage and even STDs etc is bad.

The degree at which the society (Africa especially) condemns a woman cheating should be the same for a man cheating as well. God forbids such sins and wasn't exclusive of ANY gender. He knows the consequences of those sins, hence the commandments in the bible. We can't be wiser than our creator except we want to deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by kkins25(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
takimsipho:
As a woman, if the man that is having sex with you is not taking care of you then you don't know your worth. I know modern women are told to explore their sexuality as men do, but forgetting that most men are not financially dependent on anyone. There is more to life than just sex, the older you get you will realise that. And if you want to copy the lack of self control of some men, you as a woman have more to lose. A 50 year old man and a 50 year old woman don't look the same. Our bodies are different whether you like it or not
what are you actually implying?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kaysalas(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
MrColdsweat:
It's very unfortunate that I found myself here.
How do you mean? Here as in ..in Nigeria? Or in the mess of a topic this is?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by takimsipho(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
kkins25:

what are you actually implying?
What I'm trying to say is that, from the girls comments, they are insinuating that they are out to revenge what men have being doing for centuries. So it's payback time, men deserve what ever terrible thing done to them by women.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kwinesther: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
JESHAL:

Comparing Fraud and cheating
Any gender can cheat but the issue is the FRAUD
But can "FRAUD" be stopped without first putting a stop to cheating which definitely involves both gender? Please answer genuinely.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
takimsipho:

I don't care if they look the same or they don't at the age of 50.

That's an old and weak argument men often use to justify whatever they do. It's not a competition, but men need to stop acting like they deserve a monopoly on sex and cheating.

Live as men and let women live how they please. I don't care how people want to have sex, if at all, and I don't think it is wise for men to police women on sex. If men are exploring their sexuality, they should allow women to as well. What is there to lose? Nothing that men haven't already lost, if only they didn't give themselves too much ego to realize it. Why is it sacred for women? Pointless sentiment.

The older one gets, the more they realize that policing women's sex lives, their hormones and appearance is useless. And older men know that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kwinesther: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
collins07:

Have taken my time to read from page 1 to 12.i understand what Op was trying to say and every other contributors,I'll be fair in my submissions.
1.infidelity is a serious case which should not be encourage from both genders but,everyone has reason for their action even a mad man.
2.infidelity is part of human life cuz human are hypocrites,majority of both genders got tired along d line and want something new.d problem is d society so,everyone keep a secret life to deceive their partner.
3.if u discovered that u want to explore cuz d marriage/relationship is getting bored,discuss it with ur partner and be open about ur intention.it hurts to find out that someone u trusted betrayed u.........that's where harsh decisions comes up from those that can't control their temper.
4.if u still want to cheat in secret and still want ur marriage use protection and know that it's possible to get caught one day.
5.There is different between cheating and paternity fraud,it happens between married men and married women.also we should remember that in most cases it's d first child which means is from a single guy not from a married men as Op was emphasizing.
6.when Op keep mentioning married men,what about a single girl and a single guy that d lady pushed d pregnancy to her boyfriend? Have seen cases of cool headed guys that their girlfriends pinned a pregnancy from another guy on them.d think is deceit of confusing a man to raised another man's child is not about d cheating here.
In a nutshell,everyone should be responsible for d consequence of their action and not blaming others.
Lastly,from experience.........most women keeps d pregnancy cuz of d bond between. them and d man they cheated with.some would say they want to keep d memory,even named d child after his name.this is not a matter of men cheating on her but a deliberate act of some women who fall in love and decided to keep a memory .
Your points from number 2 to 6 are still consequences of fornication and adultery from BOTH gender. Let's flee from those sins and encourage a society that is free of such and enjoy a sane society free of deceit, cheating and betrayals.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Evince(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That child that this man cannot hang responsibility on his wife for, isn't it likely that there is a man out there taking care of that his child and bearing responsibility for it in his stead? undecided
it is still the woman that hang it on that man somewhere.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kaysalas(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Men only wants the DNA test to see if there's a mix up in the hospital, you know those nurses can be funny at times nothing more...

You think we don't trust our women, we do trust them but those nurses can be funny that's all....
But who get guilty conscience nor go gree.
Hahaha! Funny you
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kwinesther: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Heroicvic:
The thing is men can have sex with another lady and still love his wife/partner dearly
I can't vouch for ladies though
Fine! But does that make sleeping with someone else (be it men or women) other than one's partner a good thing? Please let's not continue to encourage cheating by giving excuses that suits or justifies our actions. What is bad is bad.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
TIPdrill:

Every human being is self-ish.

Most times, we do only what is good for ourselves and not the other person.

In marriage, women are at the receiving end. You tell him and get thrown out of the house so she feels it's better to keep quiet.

If your wife told you that she got pregnant for someone else, will you accept the child and allow her stay in the house?

I don’t know yet. I may, I may not it really depends.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Evince:
it is still the woman that hang it on that man somewhere.
Again, That child that this man cannot hang responsibility on his wife for, isn't it likely that there is a man out there taking care of that his child and bearing responsibility for it in his stead? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So are you suggesting your wife is free to take 7 - 9 months off to go birth the child, find it another home, and then come back to her marriage or what? undecided
That ways you bear no real responsibility for the child? lipsrsealed

Exactly the real father editor raise his child.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Olafisoyem:
Exactly the real father editor raise his child.
Really? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Olafisoyem: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided

I mean to say the real father should raise his own child.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by olu77(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sanchez01:

I hope you can maintain this energy when your biological brother(s) is in this position and probably raises a child that is not his?

Wait till she becomes a mother inlaw and discover her son is fathering a child that is not his...oh God it's better imagined.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Olafisoyem:
I mean to say the real father should raise his own child.
Well, the OP wasn't against this either. Only raising awareness of the fact that there is another father in the picture who ought also to be held accountable. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kwinesther: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
takimsipho:
Well there always a misconception that all men are cheats and so should not be pitied. Small small on this forum I have come to see the kind of mind that some girls have about men. Shey una want to compete with us on bullshit abi? If I can cheat, you will do the same, if put my hand inside fire, you too will do the same, abi? No worries, I no dey do good boy for any babe, since una wan show say una get mind. Let the games begin, if you girls think that whatever nonsense a man does is what you want to copy. By the time we are in our 50s, we will see whose life don bend.
Cool you are not hypocritical, you seem to be the only male that have ever agreed that what your fellow men are doing is nonsense. We need to tell the truth as it is irrespective of the gender.

Because some females believes in revenge (no be competition oo ) shouldn't make you accept or support what is bad. I pray you also have a partner that is against infidelity as you are.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Klass99(f): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
takimsipho:
Many of those before you, even your ancestors, made the same exact decision that keeps landing us all where we remain today. undecided

We preach that no two wrongs can make a right yet we turn around to seek to wrong those who we feel will wrong us , and then wonder why the tunnel to better existence keeps getting longer and longer. undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by ARmanx(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sadly most women are going to end up as overuse cargo they will never find love and will end fucking anything with pants ....with the rate at which the gay population is increasing at the end of the day one straight man will have more than 10 girls in his side to control now ask urself it's no coincidence dat std live inside women ....a cheating woman should never be forgiven! Under no circumstances forgive at your own risk avoid women like op they are lost leave them to thier misery anyone u see having the compare mentality is having high insecurities she can never satisfied with one man she clames wokes buh she has no idea how energy works how energy is transferred from a man to a woman ....by her post I can tell she is spiritually dead these kinds of women are badluck!
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Caleycashh: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=OKOATA post=106295969] These biitches comparing bullcrap, any woman who does that shit to me will leave to regret it cos she will surely go to hell.[/1quote]100%... How can you bring another mans blood in for another man to train!?, very very wicked women!!!
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Klass99:

I have been randomly going through the pages of this thread until I stumbled on your post and I couldn't help LOL grin. The Lord is your strength just off me completely. Please leave my girl Brat alone, she is a sensible somebori, disagreeing with her is fine but I see the logic in her own post.

Not every woman supports paternity fraud, because it is tactical deceit on an incredible scale some of us take serious exception to. One female user JovialJune even condemned the act by women on page one.

Like the OP, I often wondered why paternity fraud drives men so wild on these streets (even when the fraud is not against them personally) Until a male user Jeshal explained it to me in a way I could relate to, then I understood better.

The deceit I always understood, but the outrage and intense reaction from men, I only grasped a few days ago.

First of all, It's not about Brat being sensible or not, most Feminist are usually sensible. The reality is that Men & Women have conflict of interest, women believe that men have been cheating them a long time therefore paternity fraud is their right & they should be able to do it as a means of payback, also that men should stop being cry babies because of ordinary small paternity fraud.

This is what most women have told me & I have accepted. It means the duty now lies on me to secretly take my future kids for a DNA test without my wife's knowledge.

Women have always been outraged about cheating or sharing their man. I mean isn't that the whole basis of civilization abolishing polygamy? Why is it such a big news that men are outraged about fathering a child that isn't theirs for years. Isn't this a no-brainer?

Paternity fraud became popular simply due to Canadian immigration scheme few years ago that required couples do DNA test for their kids, so a lot of men discovered that their kids doesn't actually belong to them. If not for this scheme, this issue would be non-existing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by takimsipho(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Says the gender that commits paternity fraud, or play victim all the time. If you want to explore your sexuality that's fine, but be ready to carry the consequences by yourself. I have a friend that has two baby mamas and 4 kids. I don't envy him because of the numerous issues he has to deal with everyday. He can't save, the these girls show him no mercy. So please, don't think that men go sleeping around don't have issues to contend with or suffer consequences. Being a single mother is not an easy feat, you won't wish that for your sister
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Mrlola: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When I heard that DNA tests will reduce by 70%, I began to wonder the motive behind the reduction, is it to make money or to scatter homes? They think they want to help men by reducing it's costs, but they do not know that many men will develop heart attacks, most of them their lives will never remain the same again if their wives are guilty. As long as a child bears your name, and grows to love you like a parent, why fret, if you can forgive your wife, fine.

Your reasoning is abnormally shallow! How on earth do you treat paternity fraud this way!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.