Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29087 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by cardoctor(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2021
Dem no dey sure na.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin
Completely out of context.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That child that this man cannot hang responsibility on his wife for, isn't it likely that there is a man out there taking care of that his child and bearing responsibility for it in his stead? undecided

Exactly the woman who is reproductively critical for these to happen must be prevented from doing these outrageous act, there must be zero incentivises for a married adulterous woman, the main issue with these thread is that since we can't hold adulterous men responsible, men should not take paternity fraud as a big deal because such men are the root cause of the problem, the answer is a big no, women control access to sex and reproduction, their body, their choice, remember, it's their responsibility since they are the ones capable of getting pregnant and commiting fraud to their husbands from cheating not the man they cheat with, the woman is the one presenting the bastard to her husband not the adulterous man, that's the root of the issue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense to me still. Stop with the emotional arguments and maybe I can get somewhere with understanding what you are even attempting to say. undecided

The thread is a sophistic narrative to push accountablity and responsiblity from adulterous women and create plausible rationalizations to make a moral and emotional argument against men in general, demonizing them as equal participants in the fraud as a collective even victims of the fraud, and making a case that men should accept paternity fraud and not see it as a big deal if we can't curb it from it's root adulterous men who commit the act against their fellow men when everyone globally knows that women control access to sex, men want it but it's their final decision who gets it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Yes after all women have been keeping quiet for ages after discovering that their husbands have children outside

Because men have been cheating for ages women have had to endure same and probably trained another woman's child too,They should train the kids after all they are from the loins of their fellow comrade who couldn't control his third leg.
Try to use your brain please.
now i can confirm that you have issues. imagine what someone is spilling out and na person go marry this one. so if it's your brothers too they should keep quiet and accept a bastard child....

I thought is the only one that make this site unpleasant, yours is on another level damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:16am On Sep 30, 2021
kingxsamz:
I don't understand why this irrelevant post was created in the first place. What point are you trying to prove? Why shouldn't men be angry about paternity fraud? Is anyone justifying the fact that men cheat too? undecided
So why are you bringing it up like you're trying to invalidate men's concern on the issue? Shey make dem no talk again? Are you sure you're okay?

You think you should ask men why they're outraged over the fact that they're being deceived to raise another man's child as their own? undecided
you're actually daft.
she's obviously the most daft female on this site. mehn I thought I've seen it all from Saphiere until this one shows her true self... like wtf I'm sure they no born her well to talk this outside only here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by MufasaLion: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2021
eguarojeona:
Its not their faults.They don't like accepting responsibilities.When they start bearing the financial costs of bringing up a child would i take them seriously.They never get have a love child when they are single.They wait till they are married then wickedly saddle the training of another man's child to their unsuspecting husband's.Its the wickedness for me.

Only a foolish man won't do DNA test in this modern day. The least woman you never thought of might be the one bringing the fraud kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

I wish this on your children grin
I add a big amen to that bros... can you imagine the olosho saying yes she will accept just to look good online to her useless fellow oloshos justifying paternity fraud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2021
skywalker240:

Now youre playing from the old book maam

whats good for goose is good for the gander kinda stuff

i mean "men are polygamos in nature, the woman should forgive and safe their homes, so men do same"

dam thats wrong maam.
what's with the 'maam'? that's a useless senseless bitch that should be out in her place, imagine what she's justifying!

abeg make una no dey make all these useless hoes feel important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Facts,see the way they are outraged.

you are very stupid! is a man supposed to be happy raising a bastard because some men he doesn't know are cheating with 'your kind of women' that can't say simple NO? Abi which kind talk be this sef? if they born your mama well go talk am offline not coming online to talk rubbish. Goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by ARmanx(m): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Why are you people even arguing The woman is not designed to think rational that is why they were never designed to lead ...if not this is not something to argue about in the first place ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Lashist:

No...you didn't say cheating is bad...you said other men do cheat constantly which happens for both genders. So bcus of that, a man should not worry if his wife gives him another man's child because other men he doesnt know is cheating around
as in her stupidity is alarming. if I get this one as sister and I find this kind of post from her I'm never speaking a word to her for life.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Wic service would he be paying for ordinarily ,if he hasn't been married her. Do you know that as soon as a marrors, his wahala n responsibility doubles.

I believe most men are lazy. Hence they feel getting married is a headache.

Let's start with free cleaning services. How much is maid service for the length of his marriage?

Then let's shift to cooking services. How much is a chef to be paid for the length of his marriage?

Then let's have a look at surrogacy. How much is surrogacy?

Let's look at love and care. Believe it or not, there are people who pay for those services, some men just want a woman to talk to and they pay for it.

Free consultancy on his life choices. How much do you think you'd pay a life coach for the duration of your marriage?

Then of course, sex. How much would he pay a prostitute each time he needs sex in his life time?

Then caring for children. Men usually hide from this. How much do you think people pay for child care? Not to mention the work involved in it.

The above are things most men run from in marriage and feel it isn't their business. Yet their wife does it freely.

Is that the "wahala"?

You can see that the bride price is insignificant for the services he will be receiving timelessly. Men who make noise about bride prices are just lazy, selfish and myopic. For a pittance they gain so much. That isn't something to whine or feel slighted about.

Do you know how many women will love to pay groom price and get all the above free? Or you think women enjoy doing the above?

And if men truly have a problem with bride price, they should tackle the men who want to collect it and stop acting like it's women who instituted something that has been the from the days of Abraham. It's all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Lashist(m): 6:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Learn to read and argue less from emotions. undecided
Of course lady...learn to read, understand and quote less
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The point is hold the man whom the woman had the affair with is should be held equally responsible for the paternity fraud crime. undecided

If society would accord equal blame on the woman and the man, likely a married man, whose child the victim is made responsible, you will begin to see less of these crimes happening. undecided
you are as stupid as the op, so was the woman raped? your useless point only holds water if she was raped abi what happened to saying NO?

everyday on nairaland I see more reasons not to get married, imagine marrying these kind of bitches damn person fit die Young

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
OP is simply trying to get people to accord equal blame to both the man and the woman whose child it is. undecided

Paternity fraud happens when a man and woman engage in affairs and some of these affairs involve men who are themselves married. Until society openly condemns both men and women who commit these crimes, these problems are likely here to stay. undecided
okay so after according the blame to both parties, the jilted man should still rub the useless woman's head and thank her for bringing a bastard home,,,, right? RIGHT?

Cause that's what you and the useless op have been shouting since

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Lashist(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2021
JESHAL:

Exactly the woman who is reproductively critical for these to happen must be prevented from doing these outrageous act, there must be zero incentivises for a married adulterous woman, the main issue with these thread is that since we can't hold adulterous men responsible, men should not take paternity fraud as a big deal because such men are the root cause of the problem, the answer is a big no, women control access to sex and reproduction, their body, their choice, remember, it's their responsibility since they are the ones capable of getting pregnant and commiting fraud to their husbands from cheating not the man they cheat with, the woman is the one presenting the bastard to her husband not the adulterous man, that's the root of the issue
Both that woman and the OP are both stupid....they both said since the bastard is from a man, their husband should not complain and train the child...this is them normalizing giving a bastard to their future husbands...i hope dey actually do something like this..but when they do, they should get ready for the consequences

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Let's start with free cleaning services. How much is maid service for the length of his marriage?

Then let's shift to cooking services. How much is a chef to be paid for the length of his marriage?

Let's look at love and care. Believe it or not, there are people who pay for those services, some men just want a woman to talk to and they pay for it.

Free consultancy on his life choices. How much do you think you'd pay a life coach for the duration of your marriage?

Then of course, sex. How much would he pay a prostitute each time he needs sex in his life time?

Then caring for children. Men usually hide from this. How much do you think people pay for child care? Not to mention the work involved in it.

The above are things most men run from in marriage and feel it isn't their business. Yet their wife does it freely.

Is that the "wahala"?

You can see that the bride price is insignificant for the services he will be receiving timelessly. Men who make noise about bride prices are just lazy, selfish and myopic. For a pittance they gain so much. That isn't something to whine or feel slighted about.

Do you know how many women will love to pay groom price and get all the above free? Or you think women enjoy doing the above?

And if men truly have a problem with bride price, they should tackle the men who want to collect it and stop acting like it's women who instituted something that has been the from the days of Abraham. It's all over the world.

During the marriage, who feeds the wife and kids?
And As a mother what’s your responsibility to your kids? Since everything is Paid for, what’s now your use?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They clearly understood my post,they all did they are only feigning ignorance and outraged at the obvious truth.

Thank you for having time to answer them because me I nor get time,they will continue to experience paternity fraud until they decide to call a spade or spade
so calling a spade a spade will stop the randy women from opening their legs like Lekki toll gate everywhere? or were they raped?.... you just keep defending your initial foolishness with more stupidity. na your type dangote truck dey kill for road uselessly mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

When will you realise or choose to get it to your head that I don't read your trashy post.

I only scroll through,I didn't even read this one I am just typing to let you know that you are irrelevant to me and so are your trashy opinions

LMAO!

There are some mentions that once I see the moniker I know that they will be illogical regurgitations. I just skip them without reading a word of it.

A few:
Maynia
hanmerdk
Neyooooo
Jesharl
Doggonedoog
Harryhonz
Dapciteoo7
Etc

They could be the same person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is that the "wahala"?

No one wants to have sex with just one prostitute Forever, we want varieties. So how that go work?
Who buys the foodstuffs? And I hope the wife only cook, she doesn’t eat out of it right?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is that the "wahala"?

A mother has to paid to take care of her child? grin
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is that the "wahala"?

And hope the woman is paying for the house rent too? House don’t come free .
And since I’m paying for sex. Hope the woman will allow I treat her like prostitute?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Loyalty100: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are still not making any sense to me in this. Focus! undecided

Again, what the Crux of the message here is that society ought to equally condemn cheating by men and women in order to curb issues of paternity fraud - the child in the in-between is fathered by a man, is it not? undecided
society this society that? you're just so dumb, so the society should go about sealing randy women's vagina with super glue abi?

you're so foolish that you can even detect your own foolishness lol.

na society go care for the bastard child abi? lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2021
maynia:

During the marriage, who feeds the wife and kids?
And As a mother what’s your responsibility to your kids? Since everything is Paid for, what’s now your use?

As a man what is your responsibility towards paying the bride price of your wife?

Since you don't pay for any lifetime service afterwards, except the tiny little bride price, what is your use except complaining as if your ancestors haven't been paying the bride price?

You lot can't afford those services separately, so pay the bride price and stop whining. After all, it's your fellow men who will collect it. You pay to marry, the services come free.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

As a man what is your responsibility towards paying the bride price of your wife?

Since you don't pay for any lifetime service afterwards, except the tiny little bride price, what is your use except complaining as if your ancestors haven't been paying the bride price?

You lot can't afford those services separately, so pay the bride price and stop whining. After all, it's your fellow men who will collect it. You pay to marry, the services come free.

What’s her own responsibility in the house since I’m paying for everything?
If I’m paying your rent, feeding you, clothing you, what then is your own responsibility?
Should I do it and still wash my clothes and the plates?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by gentlestdude(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2021
I swear I no fit marry for this life, once I'm ready I know where to get a surrogate mother for my only kid.

as for sex, I will bang a different hookup girl every Saturday until I'm dead. keep your opinions n your pockets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If I’m paying someone for services, that’s all I need to pay right? Do I need to feed them? Clothe them? Give them a roof under their head?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO!

There are some mentions that once I see the moniker I know that they will be illogical regurgitations. I just skip them without reading a word of it.

A few:
Maynia
hanmerdk
Neyooooo
Jesharl
Doggonedoog
Dapciteoo7
Etc

They could be the same person.

Same here,not exactly the same monickers but there are some of them I don't even waste my time to read their mentions or general comments I don't even respond to them because they are not worth my time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by BRATISLAVA: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Same here,not exactly the same monickers but there are some of them I don't even waste my time to read their mentions or general comments I don't even respond to them because they are not worth my time
The insufferable ones with the 8PM deadlines? grin cheesy

It's good to ignore them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by skywalker240(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2021
Loyalty100:
what's with the 'maam'? that's a useless senseless bitch that should be out in her place, imagine what she's justifying!

abeg make una no dey make all these useless hoes feel important
grin grin

Am sorry Sir, sometimes i address people respectfully over here, it is a faceless forum but.

Understood Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

We can’t afford it that’s why you old, lonely and bitter.

If I’m paying for the services. What services are you paying for been a wife and a mother? Or women are not not meant to be responsible for anything?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With / Girl Commits Suicide Over Mother's Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.