Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? (29081 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Klass99(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
smiley
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Elporo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Rather than go after just the woman, the OP is suggesting you also go after and sue the man who is father of the child.... end of story. undecided

I hope you would be willing to sue when her lover logs into his dropbox and shares this image with the presiding judge as exhibit A.

Captioned "Push it IN.png" grin

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Elporo:

I hope you would be willing to sue when her lover logs into his dropbox and shares this image with the presiding judge and exhibit A.

Captioned "Push it IN!" grin
I don't understand. undecided
What does this change of any of what I said the OP said of this issue? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Janosky: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged grin

Double standard and hypocrisy playing out.
I can understand your point of view.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Elporo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand. undecided
What does this change of any of what I said the OP said of this issue? undecided

Ohh it will. When shit like this is tendered as evidence during the lawsuit. smiley

Love letters
dirty text messages of your wife begging for sex
nude pictures
bank deposits (your money)

etc .. etc .. etc

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Elporo:

Ohh it will. When shit like this is tendered as evidence during the lawsuit. smiley

Love letters
dirty text messages of your wife begging for sex
nude pictures
bank deposits (your money)

etc .. etc .. etc
Tendered as evidence for? undecided
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Klass99:

Paragraph one made me smile, by all means take your future kids for DNA tests, secretly or openly - I will never have issues with any man who does this.

I kinda like this latest development with paternity fraud and DNA testing because in my mind I'm hoping it curbs infidelity and the concept of one man, one woman becomes a present day reality for most people.

Paragraph one, I won't say you are lying but you're aren't telling the truth cheesy , once you notify a woman that you are doing any sort of DNA testing, it means you have broken her trust & what exactly is prompting you to do such an outrageous test? There would be so much friction in the marriage from that decision alone and it will definitely break the union 9 out of 10.

Paragraph two, the concept of one man, one woman will never be a reality socially. However we want to put it, we cannot defeat biology, Women want better men (Whatever better means to each woman) & men want access to more women whenever they have the means to have it.

We humans are only as faithful as our options.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
truthsayer009:

Paragraph one, I won't say you are lying but you're aren't telling the truth cheesy , once you notify a woman that you are doing any sort of DNA testing, it means you have broken her trust & what exactly is prompting you to do such an outrageous test? There would be so much friction in the marriage from that decision alone and it will definitely break the union 9 out of 10.

Paragraph two, the concept of one man, one woman will never be a reality socially. However we want to put it, we cannot defeat biology, Women want better men (Whatever better means to each woman) & men want access to more women whenever they have the means to have it.

We humans are only as faithful as our options.
Women apparently want access to more men too evidenced by the situation in Nigeria as far as cheating no longer been Just the purview of men. undecided

So try to be more honest in your assessment. Men want polygamy, women want polyandry! . undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Women apparently want access to more men too evidenced by the situation in Nigeria as far as cheating no longer been Just the purview of men. undecided

So try to be more honest in your assessment. Men want polygamy, women want polyandry! . undecided

True
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Klass99(f): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Klass99:

The one man, one woman concept may never be a reality but I like it and I like taking in one dick at a time. So, if anything goes wrong I know where the issue is coming from and overall it's just less stress/hassle for me.

Hahaha wahala be like bicycle grin Klass the one timer!

You can also be dating guys without having sex nau, like joggling 5 different guys without sex grin Like Christian dating but with a mixture of juggling. According to a lot of women on another thread, a woman is single until actual marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Atolu01: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2021
So, the remorseless psychopaths can feel the pain they call other people "weak", and "emotional", for having. If ignorance is eliminated, there's nothing in this world, without repercussion. Mannerless entities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Etizz: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Elporo:

Justification is support. Your position justifies "paternity fraud"; though your arguments are nonesensical. You use "whataboutism" to justify "paternity fraud"!

In response to the original question - of which you had provided the answer through your "justification for paternity"

In the case of Men: Men rarely bring their bastards home.

In the case of Women: Women often bring their bastards home.

In both cases the man:
1. Supports the child
2. Gives the child a name
3. Gives the child an inheritance

However, the woman could have
1. Insisted on protection
2. philandered at least chance of pregnancy
3. used birth control pills
4. get an abortion.

But, the woman chose to offload the child on the unsuspecting man.

So why do women do it?

Bless you.....u said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by chikasnight: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Does these women forget they peoples wives when these men come to sleep with them and impregnate them, getting pregnant is never a mistake and as long as it’s not a case of rape you gave your consent, even God gave us power to choose between good and evil, so when you chose evil you can as well blame God because he gave you the will power right

AmazonTopaz:

I didn't see this until someone mentioned me while quoting you, The point is that failure to hold men accountable for their promiscuity results to paternity fraud when people try to absolve someone of infidelity and don't condemn what needs to be condemnable these men will continue sleeping with wives of other men
I didn't justify paternity fraud I chose to see it from another angle.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Tony818(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Op said men betraying men

I want to ask a question

Between men and women who control access to sex?

Now imagine a world where women said NO to sexual advances from other men aside their husband or partner.

There will be no paternity fraud, there will be no cheating, thee will be no heartaches.

Let me say this again

1. Women accept to have more than one sex partner.
2. Women accept to birth children to the world

Stop saying men are betraying men

If the woman was loyal to her partner there will be no such thing as paternity fraud.

Some men that are victims of paternity fraud have are faithful to their wives.

And to men you need to take a little bit of redpill.
Many women are not worth the attention you give to them.

Let them dey their dey

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Klass99(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:47am On Oct 01, 2021
Kaysalas:

But who get guilty conscience nor go gree.
Hahaha! Funny you

Who is guilty wouldn't take it likely with you if there's any...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Vision101(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
@AmazonTopaz
First and foremost I don't support cheating and deception I can never support deception or paternity fraud but I wonder why some men are outraged over paternity fraud.

We live in a society or some of us grew up in a society that gave excuse or justified infidelity amongst men under the guise of "men are polygamous in nature"they forget that men can be used to refer to women too and that polygamous is a gender neutral word for men it is polygyny for women it is polyandry.

When you justify infidelity or adultery you reap paternity fraud because these married men sleep with married women who are wives of other men who are at the receiving end when it comes to paternity fraud.

You men cannot always eat your cake and have it you feel bad when cheated on and call women who commit adultery all sorts of names but hail men when they cheat on women what happened to what is good for the goose is good for the gander.Some people seem to forget that the cheating men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with people's wives and girlfriends too so maybe that shows that women are polygamous in nature and two can play a game.

You cannot be preaching morality and chastity on women while failing to hold yourselves to account as well it doesn't work that way because it is a small world afterall if boys are not taught morality, decency and chastity we will continue to hear tales of paternity fraud and infidelity.

As we try to shame and tell young girls not to follow married men let's not forget to tell young boys and married men to leave married women alone it is the same polygamous men that are sleeping with these women and another man is at the receiving end of this disaster men don't sleep with themselves they sleep with women

As for the married men and women depending on your vows if you promised to be faithful try to be faithful and stop cheating beautiful women and handsome men will never finish in this word try to stick to one be contented,committed and try to learn discipline.

I think we should ask men why they are outraged ;

@me
Is it too much for me to demand that I should have the exclusive usage of what I paid for?
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Klass99:

Oh sure, my concept of dating is very similar to what you described i.e. occasionally hanging out with different men and not sleeping with any of them. For instance you and I go to a movie this Saturday, next weekend I'm at a birthday party with Nathan on his invitation, last weekend of the month it's Damien and I are at some social event.

But, when I decide I want an exclusive and committed dating relationship, collecting dick becomes inevitable nah cheesy Left to me I would like an exclusive and committed relationship without sex till we marry, but you people no dey ever gree. I told one of my male friends in law school that this was the sort of relationship I hoped for and really wanted.

Babagana (my friend) actually laughed out loud and said, the day you find a man who wants to have a relationship with you without sex please call me and tell me grin. He knew something I didn't know and he was right I haven't found that man yet. But, I like to maintain exclusive dick collection for as long as my relationships last. tongue

Yeah cool, this is the exact reason why I said Men & Women have conflict of interest. What exactly is a committed relationship and what is not? It seems there are so many nuances in that regard.

Should we describe a committed relationship as a man who has gone and done Introduction or "INTRO" as Nigerians call it, in your parent's house or someone who has paid your bride price but just waiting for official wedding ceremony? I recently found out about this "Single until married" mantra, I lived all my life and was never aware of this.

I mean if "Single until married" is your thing, It means you'll always hang out with different guys until you sign that letter at Ikoyi registry.
Re: Why Are Men Outraged Over Paternity Fraud? by Klass99(f): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Uduehi Quintuplets First Birthday: Mark Imudia Uduehi, Oluwakemi Aminu Celebrate / Fire Kills Wife And 3 Children At Home In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.