Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) (1271 Views)

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) … Episode 1
“I was at that point in my music career when my voice was the hit… I was a Gospel Musician but with a very unique voice and style of music…. Larry was my keyboardist, He was divinely anointed to play the Keyboard . He was married and I was too….

He just knew how to play the right tune…. He gave my music it’s style… Our families knew each other well, my husband never saw him as a threat, and neither did his wife have a problem with us travelling around for sold out shows…. He was the instrument, I was the voice… A match ordained by God to bless lives….

Emotions started getting into the way, I started seeing ways in which he was better than my husband. He started seeing how we fit each other perfectly…

We couldn’t help each other as sometimes we would shed tears of wishing we were married to each other… If we were married, we would be a couple doing great exploits for the LORD… Sometimes I felt like hugging him so tight and it took strong will not to touch his soft lips… He sometimes would give me a big hug after our show, onlookers thought it was just a professional hug, but he would whisper ” I love you more than anything In this world, I wish you were mine”
It was genuine, I loved him and He loved me… But we were married to other people !

Before I go on in my tale, what do you think I should have done?… if you were in my shoes, What would you have done?
I need your genuine answers….
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ EPISODE 2
https://coolstories22.com/that-night-in-room-401-18-episode-2
Re: THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
What about blue red witches
Exit ko, come in ni
Re: THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
that's is nice story. Please read this
Re: THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
read please
Re: THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) by AnotherOpinion: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Me I will cook indomie with frying pan.
La click la bend la twerk
Re: THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
AnotherOpinion:
Me I will cook indomie with frying pan.
La click la bend la twerk
abeg naaaaaa, just click and read
Re: THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401 … (18+) by CoolBlinks: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
interesting story of the night

(1) (Reply)

Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail / Poverty Made Some People Redpillers / Two Strong Ladies Fight Over Man On Highway; Naked Themselves – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.