Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Could This Be? - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (92012 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!
Those FutureIsFemail and Saphaire Monikers no go like this reply
Re: What Could This Be? by cybersoldiers: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
noCAP:
thunder fire you, idiot. You don see girl, your mind don scatter. Werey. No go dey useful to your life

You're very sick and needs urgent medical attention.

Evil Yoruba Muslim brotherhood terrorist.
Re: What Could This Be? by Yaks02(m): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

Nothing is wrong with u, just stop using shaving stick to shave and stop shaving everything. This is same cause of men's rashes after shaving off their beards completely
Next time call me to com and shave you
Re: What Could This Be? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina
These are ingrown hairs dear and not something to be overly anxious about unless they start getting bigger. Check out @thowbiemakeovers on IG and see what she does for her clients with this issue. You can also ask her all the questions you want first and she replies . Cheers
Re: What Could This Be? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Mix alum with water until it turns a little bit whitish, then begin to spray it on it morning, afternoon and night for like a week
Re: What Could This Be? by professore(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
silentvoice:
how are you doing sister. I hope the issue has been solved. If you don't mind can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: What Could This Be? by silentvoice: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
professore:
how are you doing sister. I hope the issue has been solved. If you don't mind can we chat on whatsapp?

I stopped shaving totally, I rather trim, it's still there but not as bad.
I also met someone, turns out I have sensitive skin too.
I've been considering waxing but I don't know yet, heard it's quite painful

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.