Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Could This Be? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (92060 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? by Sergio101(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2021
You for show us the whole thing nah grin cheesy kiss
Re: What Could This Be? by uvie66: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Have you tried E45 cream
Re: What Could This Be? by gozzy1988(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2021
You can use scissors to trim

What are we supposed to use. Every shaving stick utilizes blade na. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by snoopz: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2021
Viewers go plenty for this thread today...
Maybe you should stop shaving for now and see the out come or apply aftershaving cream or oil
Re: What Could This Be? by labisibrass(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

I advice you seek medical attention but however, if you don't have the funds, DM me.

Are you sure there's no family member that has been begging you for funds in your dm?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could This Be? by Gentlerespect76: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!

So much costly and shameful assumptions in a single writeup! Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by Emmypure: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
Come I will wax it for you free of charge terms and conditions .apply

3 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by elganzar(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
It's most likely from shaving...

I get reactions and bums whenever I use shaving stick on my face, now I only shave with clipper...

Try using a mini clipper ( there's a powder I think M&M or B&B_ a female friend uses...you apply, and after sometime the hair falls off)

Ignore the insensitive comments

3 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by cosade(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

Most people that shave with blades, after two or three days do have razor rashes and bumps. Maybe you stop shaving with razor if that’s what you’re using.
Re: What Could This Be? by airsaylongcome: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2021
obiekunie01:

buy biocoten and use it to massage the affected areas every night before you sleep.

thank me in a weeks time.

Nairaland doctors...use eye-gauge do diagnosis. Continue
Re: What Could This Be? by Davash222(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

OH boy ooo, see conclussion. Your hatred for women will kill you soonest if you don't control it.
BTW, how are you sure that the person offering help is genuine and not a girl hater like you trying to Lure her with money because she said she isn't sexually active? You can't grow with this terribly pained heart you carry around. Your heart must weigh 50kg due to hatred for women. How do you manage to move around with such burden?
This is the OP when someone was advising her not to engage in pre marital sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could This Be? by uvie66: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Don't use shaving razor, go for a clipper.
Re: What Could This Be? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina
Stop using shaving stick or blade. it will bring unprintable scars if you continue to use them. Use treated clippers if you want to shave.
Re: What Could This Be? by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Mẹn will still Bleep dis kitten without minding just off the light

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by Banter1(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
let us see the kitten
Re: What Could This Be? by frowland(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Which one is not sexually active? Like you're a virgin, or you stopped having sex, or you have sex once a week, or you've not had sex after the appearance of those molecules?

You need to clarify us for a wider contribution.

And please add Graphics for the topic.

Like as if you have any answer in the first place.
Re: What Could This Be? by airsaylongcome: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Sometimes veet(shaving cream), more times shaving stick

Stick with depilatory cream (Veet). If you must use blade, make it single use and shave more regularly. I advise you use the cream as blade irritates the skin.
Re: What Could This Be? by Rollitout: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Don't use blade nor shaving powder again.
Get a shaving stick and ensure you sterilize it with boiling water before you use it, if you fail to sterilize it, those boils or bumps will always appear there, you can buy funbact A cream to clear those bumps.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by Hyphy(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Emmypure:
Come I will wax it for you free of charge terms and conditions .apply

Wetin you wan wax there, you no see say she don already shave?
Re: What Could This Be? by lilyheaven: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

your skin is reacting to shaving sticks.
Use topical clotrimazole cream, clear it.
Avoid shaving sticks, not good for you.
Re: What Could This Be? by OluAKGBGN(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Virgin.

Ok, every time you shave always apply small damatol cream to those areas.
The small one is #500 I guess. Don't panic. You can do this 4 days in a row and see d result.
Re: What Could This Be? by Kraytur: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
obiekunie01:

buy biocoten and use it to massage the affected areas every night before you sleep.

thank me in a weeks time.

Why did I read biocoten as Bitcoin shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by omoadeleye(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Shey e reach the whole of your pvssy too?
Re: What Could This Be? by chii8(f): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
It's shaving format that is causing it, there's a small clipper sold in market, get it.Meanwhile two mature he-goats on the first page are on serious heat.....
Re: What Could This Be? by donalbaba(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
Instead of you to visit hospital or pharmacy, u re here asking questions on nairaland. Have u now gotten solution to ur problem?
Re: What Could This Be? by Hezzyluv: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2021
The reason why I don't use razor to shave. I only use scissors do low cut grin
Re: What Could This Be? by PGKing1(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Na dis kin question go stay for fp, Nigeria Well Hail Thee
Your #1 #plug for #original #backwoods in #naija
Re: What Could This Be? by pennywys(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
you should have snap everything as to help us the medixs in the house to run a complete Dx
Re: What Could This Be? by Bikky302(f): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Stop using veets. Veets isn't a shaving cream to be used on sensitive areas. Non sensitive areas like the armpits sef, e dey cause bumps not to talk of... stay away from veets if you've got sensitive skin sha

It's probably post shaving bumps. Pay special attention to the blades you use. Change regularly maybe
Re: What Could This Be? by deolurexy1(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
lawalosky:

Yorubaman, pronouncing "SH" as "S"

Mad man grin

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by tempusfugit: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
STOP SHAVING FOR WHILE , ALLOW THE HAIR TO GROW, OBSERVE IT , IF IT DISAPPEAR THEN SIMPLE MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO STOP SHAVING TOTALLY BY USING BLADE AND START USING ITEMS LIKE SCISSORS OR ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT THAT ISNT GOING TO CUT THE HAIR TOTALLY
Re: What Could This Be? by jjxxx: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
It’s nothing much. It’s as a result of your shaving method. Stop using shaving ticks and veet. U don’t need cream to treat those also. If u have a partner, tell him to help u remove the inside hair. It’s as a result of hairs trying to grow out again after shaving. They get stocked inside the skin. Let ur man help u with a not too sharp needle to poke the hairs out so that the hairs will come out to the surface of ur skin else it wil form pores soon. Get a small clipper and don’t shave everything to the skin like bololo.
Finally, u will be fine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.