Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Could This Be? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (92021 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? by primehero: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Always shave downward and stop shaving upward. That's just the magic!
Re: What Could This Be? by ewereff(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin grin and may Probably spoil our day sad
This person will never make heaven I don remove your name already from list of people wen go enter Promise land
Re: What Could This Be? by Youngaboy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

Sharon, stop this you're saying look for harbalist and lay this complaint, also stop telling people you're a virgin if you want to get help, don't be afraid of critics.
Re: What Could This Be? by Silentgroper(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
embarassed undecided
Na she abi no be she.
Re: What Could This Be? by cybersoldiers: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
alphaNomega:
There is no point defending SIMP behaviour, it is disgusting.

Your problem not mine.

There is a reason why you'll remain where you are.

Fear the lord and do good.
Re: What Could This Be? by skytanics(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Don't use anything blade for shaving. Treat the skin after shaving and be intentionally hygienic with your skin. Dermatologist will help in that regard.
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Stop using shaving stick and start using scissors to trim it
Re: What Could This Be? by alphaNomega: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Your problem not mine.

There is a reason why you'll remain where you are.

Fear the lord and do good.
You need more pússy in your life
Re: What Could This Be? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
Na she abi no be she.
Who be that
Re: What Could This Be? by NkemjikaX(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
There's nothing wrong with u. Do this and it will clear:
1. Avoid shaving with old blades.
2. Sock the area before shaving with a new shaving stick

3. Always shave at night before going to bed, this way u only sleep and not walk about causing any form of surface friction, but once u shave and sleep it gives the area time to heal and all the pose will cover before morning.
4. Don't forget to thank me later.
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!

And who told you she is infected?
Re: What Could This Be? by Ojay2501: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Stop using blade or shaving stick. Be using scissors...
Re: What Could This Be? by Wettoid123: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
there is nothing there is just ur hair pores just use dettol and white capsule mix 2geda and rub on it. i mean original dettol oooo.
Re: What Could This Be? by bigcasava1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Which one is not sexually active? Like you're a virgin, or you stopped having sex, or you have sex once a week, or you've not had sex after the appearance of those molecules?

You need to clarify us for a wider contribution.

And please add Graphics for the topic.
are you interested in the sex I mean does knowing her sex life help profer a better solution to her predicament.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by TheWrappedOne: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Look for skindex cream and apply it after every bath
Re: What Could This Be? by lordfemzy: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
@silentvoice, keep calm and worry yourself less. Its simply ingrown hairs that you have. Simply change your pattern of shaving and don't shave all the hairs when you need to, reduce the frequency of shaving as well. For the irritation, stop picking on it with your hands. Get a dermatologist to recommend a good cream for you for just a little while. Watch YouTube videos and you ll be fine
Re: What Could This Be? by Jauntybaba: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina
It might be Hidden Infection, Go to all this hausa people's shop or look for ISLAMIC STORES and get this Native Antibiotics From MALI. it works like magic.

Re: What Could This Be? by TheWrappedOne: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Look for skindex cream and apply it after every bath
silentvoice:
Re: What Could This Be? by FireRain: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
cococandy:
It appears you have sensitive skin and are reacting to the shaving that you’re doing. Looks like ingrown hair at the follicles

1) stop shaving. You’re an adult. Adults are expected to have pubic hair. Trim if you need to. But don’t close shave anymore.
2) don’t use scented products on your pubic area. Can cause flora imbalance

Thank you for this, hopefully she will see this and skip those childish comments.

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by Olam09(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This is HPV you need treatment asap
Re: What Could This Be? by supereagle(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

The last virgin girls in Nigeria died in 1967.

My wife was a virgin, I am the one who broke it. Two of my friends married virgins too.
Re: What Could This Be? by supereagle(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Olam09:

This is HPV you need treatment asap

I thought as much.
Re: What Could This Be? by Jungleluv5: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
You have no issue. That is razor reaction
Re: What Could This Be? by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
obiekunie01:

buy biocoten and use it to massage the affected areas every night before you sleep.

thank me in a weeks time.

Dis biocoten is it for only female use?
Re: What Could This Be? by taurusdude0(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Solution, avoid bald shaving. Shaving your your pubic hair completely means there would be ingrowth which can cause itching, just like shaving beards.
Re: What Could This Be? by Ruggman: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!

Haba my brother, do you want to discourage her helper?.
Woman and children easily attract sympathy and emotion.
There is nothing wrong offering to help her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could This Be? by huntax(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=silentvoice post=106300331]

Sometimes veet(shaving cream), more times shaving stick[/quote
This is clearly a reaction to shaving sticks or shaving cream...just like what some men face after shaving their beards. It depends on your hair type. Allow the hair grow for as long as possible before shaving. Do not shave often. Plus, after shaving, do not wear fabric that will irritate the shaven parts of your vagina. Hence, wear fabric with thicker material. Also, dab it with spirit after shaving.
Re: What Could This Be? by Stanleyq: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Its called oko junction, come make i treat u naa
Re: What Could This Be? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:
The last virgin girls in Nigeria died in 1967.
Werey ni bobo yi grin
Re: What Could This Be? by oyinda1599(f): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Na her type dey always shout Off the light, I'm shy, not knowing she's hiding some molecular elements down below.

Dirty vaginarians!
I used to think you are a bit reasonable but I was so wrong.
Re: What Could This Be? by Davash222(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
oyinda1599:
I used to think you are a bit reasonable but I was so wrong.
You must be senseless to think I'm a bit reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by ultraviolet27(f): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Those are shaving Bumps nah if you use shaving stick and ur Skin is Sensitive too I use to have it before when I first started using Shaving stick until my Skin got use to it.

Maybe u should start using Shaving Cream or Scissors though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.