Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Could This Be? - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (92011 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? by mrkings84(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na there your camera fit snap reach undecided ?

Bad guys everywhere
Re: What Could This Be? by Aganju849: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

I advice you seek medical attention but however, if you don't have the funds, DM me.

Hmmm! grin

Doctor of Pussy
Re: What Could This Be? by Debra911(f): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina
Hey dear sorry about that, you'll be fine. I've worked in a laboratory, STI to be precise and I still do. From what you've just said, aside the fact that some bumps do occur after shaving, reoccurring boils around the vagina shows that you've got an infection which could not necessarily be from sex. Candidiasis(yeast infection) is mostly not gotten from sex; it could be from wearing tight panties ,use of public toilets or urinating in an unclean environment. Boils around the vagina are one of the signs of candidiasis. So I'll advice you go for a STI test. Better still u use fluconazole tablet(150mg/200mg) and mycoten cream, and avoid wearing tight panties when you sleep at night. Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could This Be? by engrfaruq(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

Could this be the reason why your boyfriend couldn't maintain erec.tion whenever he attempts to habe sex with you?
Re: What Could This Be? by frankia(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
If u want it to go, start using Oriflame proceduct known as "AFTER SHAVED"... It works a great deal.

Re: What Could This Be? by frankia(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
If u want it to go, start using Oriflame product known as "AFTER SHAVE"... It works a great deal.

Re: What Could This Be? by DeIneffable(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
If you have been using a shaving stick, stop, try shaving cream
Re: What Could This Be? by fof1: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

It is Very Clear that it is STD...whether u are Sexually ACTIVE or not...Na U Know...!
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
cybersoldiers:

I advice you seek medical attention but however, if you don't have the funds, DM me.

I've got a scalp infection

Can you help me with funds towards the treatment?

I can send you pictures through WhatsApp

I have been applying herbal creams

Did I start the application too late?
Re: What Could This Be? by kennyclassic: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
I think you should try shaving creams. It might stop giving you the bumps
Re: What Could This Be? by TheMostComplex1: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Which one is not sexually active? Like you're a virgin, or you stopped having sex, or you have sex once a week, or you've not had sex after the appearance of those molecules?

You need to clarify us for a wider contribution.

And please add Graphics for the topic.

Graphic was added
Re: What Could This Be? by MisfitHPG: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Na her type dey always shout Off the light, I'm shy, not knowing she's hiding some molecular elements down below.

Dirty vaginarians!
kai...you are a stupid ignorant slowpoke,what kind of decayed brain do you have? someone is seeking for a solution to a problem and you childish buffoon is trying to make her feel bad on top of it,you are a worthless kid in a man body,stupid asshole

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by GregJames(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Sometimes veet(shaving cream), more times shaving stick

Veet is the cause
Re: What Could This Be? by Chpstcks(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

If you use shaving sticks, they’re probably in-grown hair. To stop that, shave in only one direction. Used to have those but when I started shaving in just one direction, it stopped. If it persists, then see medical attention.
Re: What Could This Be? by chaloskyx: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Once you start having sex it would go away you can book me for ensuring your sexual desires are fulfilled to cure the aliment
silentvoice:
Re: What Could This Be? by Gfskw: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sperm
Re: What Could This Be? by gabe: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Looks like irritation from shaving. Use Veet for not more than 5 mins instead of razor.
Re: What Could This Be? by Kimdhayor: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Half baked madness folks dey this forum...Se as una dey analysed and they toy with the geh emotions, pson share wetin dey pain am and some guys here dey use am play...if u no get any useful tips for her why not keep mute huh
Re: What Could This Be? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
But as for me I go don enter first before I go come ask Wetin b dis one cos Kenji na bastard
Malobe first
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!
They deserve all the positive things in life bro
Re: What Could This Be? by Fantazy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na there your camera fit snap reach undecided ?

Where else do you want the camera to snap?

Try to be contented
Re: What Could This Be? by brainhgeek(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
After-shave bumps or genital warts
Re: What Could This Be? by Realist1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
It's nothing serious just shaving bumps.It's because you shave with razor blade.Razor blades shaves too close to the skin,it cuts the hair too deep inside the skin.So when the hair is growing back out it bends and the hair tip grows back into the skin,the body mistakes it for a germ or foreign body it sends antibodies and releases some chemicals at the spot the hair tip grows in .The chemical and antibodies make that spot swollen.This happen all over the skin surface the hair tip grows in.

So solution is stop shaving with shaving stick or razor blades.Instead use shaving creams or hair clipper.Don't shave too close to the skin especially when using razor blade.Again if you insert an office pin at the middle of each hair strand at the places where it's swollen and pull the tip of the hair out of the skin ,the swelling goes down within 24hrs.If you stick to these steps you will have a lot less bumps and black spot free pubic region.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by Didi55(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Meet ur doctor dea
Re: What Could This Be? by oyinda1599(f): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

You must be senseless to think I'm a bit reasonable.
lolssss, trust me you not properly groomed ,if you can placed such comments about someone you barely know. Calling me senseless speaks alot about how degraded your brain is Mr. Your mind should Atleast do the needful if your brain has refused to work. All you are ever good at is how to bully people on here. Pls grow up and stop being a dramatic fool on the beautiful Forum.
Re: What Could This Be? by Davash222(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
oyinda1599:
lolssss, trust me you not properly groomed ,if you can placed such comments about someone you barely know. Calling me senseless speaks alot about how degraded your brain is Mr. Your mind should Atleast do the needful if your brain has refused to work. All you are ever good at is how to bully people on here. Pls grow up and stop being a dramatic fool on the beautiful Forum.
[/s]
Darling, how come you know so much about me?

2 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by Lightorder: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Which one is not sexually active? Like you're a virgin, or you stopped having sex, or you have sex once a week, or you've not had sex after the appearance of those molecules?

You need to clarify us for a wider contribution.

And please add Graphics for the topic.
your wahala be like not active
Re: What Could This Be? by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
My sister no need to stress yourself buying cost product I onced have some shaving rashes around my jaw and neck I applied fun act a and sulphur but never gone not until I applied CARCATIN cream just #300 Pere here in surulere but u can only apply it day and night after freshen up
Re: What Could This Be? by Lightorder: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
obiekunie01:

buy biocoten and use it to massage the affected areas every night before you sleep.

thank me in a weeks time.
there are part time craze men for naija and you look like one of them. Lol!
Re: What Could This Be? by oyinda1599(f): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:
[s][/s]
Darling, how come you know so much about me?
You are among the toddlers that fight over " first to comment "and u still spew trash at the end.
Re: What Could This Be? by Medic2021: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why nt become one.
Re: What Could This Be? by Davash222(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
oyinda1599:
You are among the toddlers that fight over " first to comment "and u still spew trash at the end.
[/s]
Fight over first to comment?

For real? You must be new here or you're mistaken for someone else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.