Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Could This Be? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (92039 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? by palsenator(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

It has nothing to do with STDs considering the sizes and position....

Get sulphur ointments.... apply it anytime you shave and please make sure you do that every 3 days for now.... whether hair grows or not... Shave and apply the ointments daily ( not just once ) and secondly, please get some strong antibiotics because of the boil....

Thank me later
Re: What Could This Be? by adejasper(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

You should stop shaving using BLADE, rather get a clipper or use scissors to remove the pubic hairs.
Re: What Could This Be? by gabolak(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2021
[i][/i]
cococandy:
It appears you have sensitive skin and are reacting to the shaving that you’re doing. Looks like ingrown hair at the follicles

1) stop shaving. You’re an adult. Adults are expected to have pubic hair. Trim if you need to. But don’t close shave anymore.
2) don’t use scented products on your pubic area. Can cause flora imbalance
Re: What Could This Be? by seanjy4konji: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2021
Avoid shaving everything...

A grown woman or human is sopposed to have pubic hair...

I dont know the tpye of men who sleep with women who shave all their pubic hair thereby making the whole area look like a christmas chicken that has been dipped in hotwater and all its feathers taken off...

Trim a bit if you must and avoid shaving sticks.

3 Likes

Re: What Could This Be? by chii8(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
You're back.

Back from where shocked shocked shocked.....Biko Seun come and carry your people ooooo
Re: What Could This Be? by one4GOD(f): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Could This Be? by Martinez39s(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Na her type dey always shout Off the light, I'm shy, not knowing she's hiding some molecular elements down below.

Dirty vaginarians!
grin

Re: What Could This Be? by Goldenheart(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
I have no idea ma'am. But don't always shave everything off. Dey try remain small hair for dia

Na those small small remainder Dey tear condom grin
Re: What Could This Be? by macho44(m): 11:35am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

Too Much Sense, Wisdom Will Not Depart From You grin
Re: What Could This Be? by johhbekeboh09: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Rub aloe vera juice there dont scrub your skin/hair roots
while shaving
dont overuse shaving stick/sterilise clipper blades
Re: What Could This Be? by Emeka71(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2021
illicit:
Na blade u dey use shave
Na clipper.
Re: What Could This Be? by romunu(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2021
You need to go to the clinic or hospital, no come de show us craw craw, for here, most of us de look for better news to see, read and learn, not your inactiveness to kpansh,abeg no vex, go clinic.
Re: What Could This Be? by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2021
obiekunie01:

buy biocoten and use it to massage the affected areas every night before you sleep.

thank me in a weeks time.
Just what I wanted to say, biocoten will clear it.
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

if it started once you began shaving down there, it's just skin irritation. Go to a chemist and find better shaving cream also sterilize your shaving bik before shaving.

if it just appeared out of the blue, buy medicine for toilet infection's (it adviceable for women to threat this regularly)
Re: What Could This Be? by Innobee99(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Many things we see under there grin
Re: What Could This Be? by Vickym1(f): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

Her centre of gravity would be an eyesore to behold na lipsrsealed
Ur bad mouth no get part two Dav�
Re: What Could This Be? by Rxarinze: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2021
It looks like a razor bump..stop shaving with shaving sticks or razors..If you can get a clipper to shave so that you don’t shave to skin. This stuffs ll disappear
Re: What Could This Be? by ModelLook(m): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Re: What Could This Be? by ModelLook(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

It's from your blood. Don't ask me how I know. I know.

You need to start treatment immediately or else it will keep coming out from inside.

If you are in Lagos,

DM me. Not Email me. Email don't work.

I will recommend a very good Dermatologist for you.
Re: What Could This Be? by galaxy2020(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2021
Your skin is reacting to your method of shaving. See a dermatologist for advice.
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Looks like shaving bumps. Stop shaving with shaving stick or blade, try using hair removal cream... It should go down naturally.
Re: What Could This Be? by naijaclass(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2021
You said ur not sexually active but in ur previous post u were seeking for help for ur boy friend regarding his erectile dysfunction . So which one do we believe?
Re: What Could This Be? by bikkybaby(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2021
Please dont panic, look aloe vera plant, extract the gel and rub on the affected re for 2 weeks, that all
Re: What Could This Be? by Silentgroper(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2021
chii8:

Back from where shocked shocked shocked.....Biko Seun come and carry your people ooooo
Are u nt dat lightskinned girl dat uses glasses. The one wit d ..........

should i call ur friends 4rm d redpill thread to confirm??
Re: What Could This Be? by GoodGovernance: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Avoid shaving everything...

A grown woman or human is sopposed to have pubic hair...

I dont know the tpye of men who sleep with women who shave all their pubic hair thereby making the whole area look like a christmas chicken that has been dipped in hotwater and all its feathers taken off...

Trim a bit if you must and avoid shaving sticks.

You've made my day!

I just wonder why most ladies shave up all pubic hair.

God and nature has a purpose for everything,including pubic hair.

Regular trimming and not shaving is enough
Re: What Could This Be? by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2021
Always use small scissors to trim instead of shaving off hair completely, that's why you are having this rash. Use biocoten antifungal creams, to clear this off. All the best.
Re: What Could This Be? by dobnina(f): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
You
Davash222:

Jealousy.
Oya drop your account details.
Lol.
Re: What Could This Be? by MansoryMX(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
mummyson26:
23 years and private part be like this how e won be when u reach 40s

Lmfao cheesy

Re: What Could This Be? by BRATISLAVA: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

I try not to overshave all though I'm quite hairy there I don't know if it is ingrown hairs.

These look like male type shaving bumps.

Why do you shave? Stop shaving, because these look like ingrown hairs. Next time just trim. Forget all the talk about women being dirty if they have pubic hair this and that. Those hairs are there for a purpose.

Visit a hospital.

Don't let the doctor molest your while they are looking. The state of your hymen is your business.
Re: What Could This Be? by Beey(f): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
It’s simply postules caused by ingrown hairs. After shaving, the direction of the razor may cause the hairs to grow back curly. Just moisturize after shaving with a cream that contains hydrocortisone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.