Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Could This Be? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (92037 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? by Remman(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
Leave it... it's normal! As for the boils, check your diet. Eat balanced diet, do exercise and drink water regularly.
Re: What Could This Be? by silentvoice: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2021
omoadeleye:

Shey e reach the whole of your pvssy too?

No only that part, it doesn't get to the lips.
It's been there for as long as I can remember
Re: What Could This Be? by chii8(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
OluAKGBGN:

Ok, every time you shave always apply small damatol cream to those areas.
The small one is #500 I guess. Don't panic. You can do this 4 days in a row and see d result.

Damatol kwa? shocked shocked :othat will be too harsh oooo,mycoten or biocoten will do the magic rather.....
Re: What Could This Be? by Iamvetlander(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na there your camera fit snap reach undecided ?

Guuyyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: What Could This Be? by ddeola: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Stop shaving with blade or stick, your skin is irritated and when you shave rub funbactA after shower, the irritations will not occur. (Abeg no rub am near your vgg o) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Could This Be? by chatinent: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
I think this girl needs to be careful with people who claim to want to help her.

This is simple issue she could have discussed with a female pharmacist.

Many people cannot see where virgin is written without automatically becoming a Samaritan.

I am tired of seeing JusticeforThis JusticeForThat make una just dey careful.

It is not as though she has an infection tho.
Re: What Could This Be? by OssyMalik: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
You are mad bro. Very mad!!
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!
Re: What Could This Be? by Chasegb(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
Too many stupid and irritating comments on this post. She posted for the purpose of finding solutions and not insults and mockery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could This Be? by Poanan: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

Those are hair follicles. A possible reason is because you shave with shaving stick and not with hair removal. You can start by buying veet hair removal, then use the plastic inside to shave.
Re: What Could This Be? by InHeaven(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2021
The Same Nigerian girls who dogs are better than ghetto man? undecided
Davash222:

I'm a child of the Light.

No Light No kpansh.
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

The last virgin girls in Nigeria died in 1967.
.y girlfriend na virgin .. virgins still dey cool
Re: What Could This Be? by femi4: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina
Seriously,

As at April

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could This Be? by Davash222(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2021
chii8:
It's shaving format that is causing it.Meanwhile two mature he-goats on the first page are on serious heat.....
Coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could This Be? by eventainment(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2021
Be burning even your new shaving sticks before you use them... Like heating the blades with lighter. Over time all those will disappear I think it is constant shaving on top of previous shaving bumps
Re: What Could This Be? by Solatium(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Nothing other than shave bumps,some men do have it on their cheeks after each shave.
i would have recommend aftershave lotion for you,but the thing dey pepper and never allow it get into your Private.
Avoid using blunt Shaving sticks as well.
You will be fine
Re: What Could This Be? by Hezzyluv: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

The reason why I don't use razor to shave. I only use scissors do low cut
Re: What Could This Be? by ab1x: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Sometimes veet(shaving cream), more times shaving stick

You are the real cause of your problem. You need to stick to one method to use in shaving. It is either you use shaving stick or the Veet cream. It will clear on its own but then stick to either one that is cheaper to get. Best of luck!
Re: What Could This Be? by Stamfordluiz(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
I experienced such on the upper part of my private part, all I did was to apply aftershave spirit regularly, I applied balm sometimes though it hurts when applied but I never knew when it all got cleared. You can try that if you haven't, although I'm a guy.
Re: What Could This Be? by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
Hiv earlier signs
Re: What Could This Be? by Bankowner: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2021
What brand of shaving stick do you use? You’re inviting trouble using those 4-in-a-pack #100 shaving sticks. And do you use a shaving stick more than once? Shaving sticks are meant to be disposed of after one use.
Re: What Could This Be? by Bouncin(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Massage it twice daily with NEO-MEDRO cream for 2weeks and thank me later. This is coming as result of the shaving. mostly from shaving sticks or razor blades.
Solution: wet your private part before shaving. Or better still use clipper to shave that area. For now, neo-medro cream will perform wonders.
Re: What Could This Be? by airsaylongcome: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
lawalosky:

Yorubaman, pronouncing "SH" as "S"

You honestly can't tell that, that was done on purpose?
Re: What Could This Be? by Nikkganc08(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2021
That's a very simple case.

Those stuffs won't be there if u left some hairs there.

Do d following:

1. Avoid pants. Go for boxers.

2. Avoid shaving sticks. Go for hair clippers ( the one used for barbing hair)

3. Change all ur current pants n get new ones or soak them in hot water and wash them (if u intend to continue with it).

4. Whenever u shave, don't scrape ur skin with the hair clipper/shaving stick. Just reduce the hair in ur pubic region with it.

Don't go and start scraping ur skin as if u want to have a smooth hair cut.

If u do these, those stuffs wud naturally go away without using any cream.

Its not a big deal

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by tunde548: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Bums inna bums grin
Re: What Could This Be? by Kestolove(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Dey try baff twice a day...
Re: What Could This Be? by Kestolove(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
One guy go come chuck preeq inside dix tin one day...chai
Re: What Could This Be? by twize(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
They are in grown hairs no dey shave finish, you know you are very hairy. The pus you talk about maybe bump, hairs growing inward instead of outward. It causes pus and at times itches. If you can at times remove the inward hair, the swollen and pus will disappear

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by jikins(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Nothing to be scared of, it's most likely in growth hairs causing the bumps. Instead of spending money on ridiculous stuffs, just try not shaving for a few months. I say months because the current bumps will need time to clear, but as long as you don't shave new ones won't come up. It's something that happens to people who want to completely shave off the hairs around that area.

Just stay off shaving for a while until it all clears up then try getting an electric clipper, or something that doesn't cut the hair at the skin level. This makes the hair grow into your skin causing the bumps. You are fine nothing is wrong with you. Just make a little change on how you shave and you should be good as new.
Re: What Could This Be? by Silentgroper(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Virgin.
U are a virgin but u shave frequently.
Do u bath outside or do u get heads?
Re: What Could This Be? by Diamondpen(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2021
You need to stop using razors to shave, and if you must use them, then shave in the direction of your hair growth and do not shave against the direction.
I used to have something close to that before but took the above advice. I have stopped using the razors completely and now use clippers to shave.
Re: What Could This Be? by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2021
Could you please, show us the down below

Note, the picture has to be crystal clear
Re: What Could This Be? by geedup(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2021
How's your pant hygiene?

Do you take your bath after the days hustle & bustle under the sun??

Do you repeat same pant the next day?

Do you wear trouser pants to bed?

And you said you are not sexually active but u dey f*ck before?

Too many questions but you know the answer, go figure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.