Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Could This Be? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could This Be? (92181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could This Be? by onyioyeezah(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Has nothing to do with STD, it's because you shave. Moisturize well with oils after shaving, it clear after a while
Re: What Could This Be? by rummmy: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na there your camera fit snap reach undecided ?
shey you wan see more?calm down before you will be the next Jona.
If you like run enter Afghanistan,you must come and go Nenevah
Re: What Could This Be? by obiekunie01: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Octopusssy:

i thought i saw bitcoin.

you don invest for crypto so tay na only bitcoin you dey see!

take am easy bros! cheesy
Re: What Could This Be? by Emola12(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
wait ooh no be dah fine girl tooe tooe be dat? tueh....!
Re: What Could This Be? by alizma: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!
I doubt if that is an infection talk more of it being sexual related. That should be reaction to whatever instrument she used in shaving
Re: What Could This Be? by poiZon: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
I wish the cam go down a little bit further so that I can ascertain the level of the situation
This one u r ONpoint today, are we safe?
Re: What Could This Be? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina
As a lab scientist I will advice you to go for a test. High Vaginal Swab and Urine M/C/S. Why you're on it, buy Hydrocortisone and apply on that area.
You don't need to be sexually active before contracting an infection.

Moreso, go for Syphilis test and HIV.
Nairaland is not a lab. Go to a lab and get your solution. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by Rexymania(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
It simply infection. Buy furbat-A and rob it on the surface
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

The last virgin girls in Nigeria died in 1967.

Change your circle.
Re: What Could This Be? by Drmkast: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
This appearance has been on my private part for as long as I can remember. It doesn't itch except when I shave on some occasions. I'm a 23 years female and not sexually active, is there a way for me to clear this? Does anyone have experience on what this is? I also keep having reoccurring boils close to my vagina

dont always shave everything visit dermatologist sometime our skin react diffrently .also get a good shaving stick dm for more
Re: What Could This Be? by friendl: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Don't skin shave ,you have a sensitive skin ,just trim it a bit ,.. all the best
Re: What Could This Be? by Blaze232(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

I try not to overshave all though I'm quite hairy there I don't know if it is ingrown hairs.

This is skin infection. Get biocoten or hydrocortisone cream and rub. If you can take injection too,I will b glad. Pemaline injection and penicillin

Doctor Benny cares
Re: What Could This Be? by Testimony1988(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Its a skin disease, try and see a dermatologist for medical advice.
Re: What Could This Be? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Qatar2022:

There's nothing wrong with you just shave on time and it will clear by itself
how did you know nothing is wrong with her Are you are doctor or a scientist to know that. Everything to you people is shaving with razor or not shaving on time. That's why I don't encourage people to bring their health issues on NL. So many quacks and kids in here can just mess someone up.

Re: What Could This Be? by ddjay: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wetin be that??
Ewo......!!
Haba, na woman you be na, watin you wan make we tell you
Re: What Could This Be? by amorprincesa: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Those are ingrown hairs called folliculitis. You need to shave with a sharp shaving stick and use warm water. Stop using blunt shaving sticks. There is a cream that you can apply to reduce the swells. Ask a doctor for prescription.
As for the recurring boils, you also need to see a doctor. It could be a bacterial infection or viral.
silentvoice:

I try not to overshave all though I'm quite hairy there I don't know if its ingrown hairs.

Re: What Could This Be? by Blaze232(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:

As a lab scientist I will advice you to go for a test. High Vaginal Swab and Urine M/C/S. Why you're on it, buy Hydrocortisone and apply on that area.
You don't need to be sexually active before contracting an infection.

Moreso, go for Syphilis test and HIV.
Nairaland is not a lab. Go to a lab and get your solution. Thanks

Am a medical doctor. I have proferred some solutions. Meanwhile vaginal swab analysis may work oo but to me it seems like its skin infection
Re: What Could This Be? by Passionate888: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:

What are we supposed to use. Every shaving stick utilizes blade na.
Veet
Re: What Could This Be? by davidque: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Please visit a hospital to see a gynecologist doctor to run tests and give your proper diagnosis and treatment regime.
Re: What Could This Be? by SOZINN: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
eddykaka:
so u no know say Dem de use fire shave undecided

Do I get a torch or should I just apply petroleum on that area. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be? by Panda7(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

poster try using a medicated soap for bath and an antibacterial/antifungal cream and some vitamin c drugs
Re: What Could This Be? by perryy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
Davash222:

I've seen so many men here seeking for help medically, no one has ever promised to help them financially.

A girl got infected sexually, and another man is willing to help her financially to treat infection she got from having sex with another man.

So much for girls privilege!

Does that look like a mark of infection to u? Mr Dr.
Re: What Could This Be? by NairaMaster1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Stop shaving for some times. I will mail you on what to take.
Re: What Could This Be? by MGeey(f): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Caused by shaving stick. Those are i grown hairs too. Keep on changing shaving stick untill you find the one that will not cause bumps. i guess you're hairy.
Re: What Could This Be? by ETIIKO: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Please always put on cotton pnt and stop putting on fitting synthetics wears for a long period of time and at the same time do not shave deep again. After this observation and it still account consult any doctor or pharmacy.
Thank you
Re: What Could This Be? by pizapato(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Sometimes veet(shaving cream), more times shaving stick

Stop using shaving stick. It is the cause of the problem. Get a small reachargle clipper and use it instead.
Re: What Could This Be? by hustla(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

It's not boil

It's ingrown hair and you need to wax instead of using shaving stick. If not treated now, it could get worse

I know someone who had this and went to somewhere in Ikeja to have the ingrown hair removed. It costs about 30K

Her name is thowbie or so on IG and their office is Ikeja
Re: What Could This Be? by dazzlingd(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:

Virgin.

This could be caused by;
Shaving
Reactions to a kind of fabric

What kind of underwear do u use, if it's too tight I suggest u change to one that allows better ventilation.

Watch how you shave.
Consult a physician
Re: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
I'll simply advise you to stop using whatsoever you are using to shave your private area. Your skin is sensitive to what you are using. I used to have such also whenever I use shaving stick, I noticed it then stop. I hope this helps you
silentvoice:
Re: What Could This Be? by Alexo4real(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Could be a sign of yeast infection
Re: What Could This Be? by eddykaka(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
SOZINN:

Do I get a torch or should I just apply petroleum on that area. undecided
use crude oil
Re: What Could This Be? by Dchoice(f): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
silentvoice:
avoid shaving for sometime ,you will see the difference when you later shave

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How I Got Infected With HIV / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers / Names & Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Coronavirus In UK And USA Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.