Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

DNA Test, I Am Scared - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test, I Am Scared (33263 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by KingDash: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:
My dad called me on the phone 2 days ago asking if I be coming home for the holiday, which is unlikely of him, because I just left home not quite long and he hardly call. (I school within our state, studying law)..... while we were on the call he mentioned about the Dr appointment. (We normally do routine check-up every 2 months )

Throwing the question to me if I even know my blood group. (I replied, no)
At FIRST I thought it's just a normal question.

Am 21yrs old, eldest among 3 siblings and I think my dad has something planned out, he's an Internet freak even more than I, he's actively online on twitter, facebook, and seeing all the uproars about DNA test here and there on Nairaland, I think he's going to ask me to come to the hospital with him disguising it as me Knowing my blood group (for a DNA test.)

The thing here is am scared, because all my life I have seen people saying never to trust a woman (I love my mom, but still am scared)

What if it's a DNA test (which I strongly believe it is)
What if it's turns out complicated
Would he still accept me? Or abandon me to myself.
So many thoughts running through my head, they are reasons for that.

He's black, I am fair (though my mum says I took his father complexion)

Pls help me...am thinking to stay back in school or go home This evening.
Am confused.
guy that man no be your papa..
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Sunday2021: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:
My dad called me on the phone 2 days ago asking if I be coming home for the holiday, which is unlikely of him, because I just left home not quite long and he hardly call. (I school within our state, studying law)..... while we were on the call he mentioned about the Dr appointment. (We normally do routine check-up every 2 months )

Am 21yrs old, eldest among 3 siblings and I think my dad has something planned out, he's an Internet freak even more than I, he's actively online on twitter, facebook, and seeing all the uproars about DNA test here and there on Nairaland, I think he's going to ask me to come to the hospital with him disguising it as me Knowing my blood group (for a DNA test.)

The thing here is am scared, because all my life I have seen people saying never to trust a woman (I love my mom, but still am scared)

Am confused.
you are doubting your mum, just say that and stop this long turenchi.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Look whose talking.... you wey refuse to confirm whether you be your own papa child follow dey respond too.. undecided

Tell my Papa to confirm me na

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Am confused.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by datamillionaire: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
I am not referring to literal devil baba. Learn to understand figures of speech.

Kobojunkie:
Devil has nothing to do with it. undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by egunna(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Scottz:
you don’t have any right to ask that
It was completely unnecessary honestly
Let’s be sensitive pls.
Think about it even if she does will he tell you?
So why asking ?
Na wa
na op carry him family matter come here ooo,but na wetin normal person suppose first think b dat
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by shedy03(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Yes, I love to know the truth, but am still in law school (200 level) what if it turns out complicated.
Whatever the outcome, you'll survive it. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by lilmonarch(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
greatiyk4u:
It's obvious the man is wealthy and giving the OP the best life can offer and that's exactly what he is scared of losing especially now that he is totally dependent on the man.

Solution

Codedly inform your mom of the man's plan of doing DNA, ask her if you should accept or reject the offer

Her answer will guide your decision, if she advises you reject it, then accept to go to the hospital with him and once DNA test is mentioned, blackmail him with quarrel accusing him of suspecting your mom and leave back to school in anger

Find way to dupe him of some reasonable cash that can see you through school and refuse going back home again till you graduate then need dependent to move your mom and siblings away from the man.

Tankio
dull people full Internet sha... So you'd fall for all the trash you wrote up there if u were in the man's shoes?

5 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
Tell my Papa to confirm me na
Send me his information make I contact am. And I am serious. undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by tunize(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are dark and ur father is fair. Hmmmm, he reach to fear sha! But do u think u mum do av secret affairs with men secretly?
Are u okay? You should give some respect to the mom why acting like a child

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by greatiyk4u(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
lilmonarch:
dull people full Internet sha... So you'd fall for all the trash you wrote up there if u were in the man's shoes?

E go work on you sharperly Mr smart guy.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Echoban: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
egunna:
hmmm.u think it will b easy to live with d fact dat ur wife cheated and lied to u for 21 years?d family will never b normal again.d man will hate d wife and d hatred will b transfered to op.face reality bro,no gentleman for here.common person toast ur woman na issue,talk more of getting pregnant and bearing u another man's child.bros dis ur talk no follow

Depend on op relationship with the P.Man. , Loyal to the p.man, serious with his career and not the troublesome type who give their parent wahala. The man will have no choice than to accept him.

As I dey like this make my papa come discover say I no be im pikin grin tahh I go drag I'm leg cheesy I don too bond with him, discuss running and managing the house with him, loyal and obedient too. , . Na my mama go carry her cross o.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by EgunMogaji2: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Am confused.

Don't be selfish and deprive your potential real father of joy.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by erubati: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op,u're very very stupid for bringing this particular topic on nairaland.
It's shows how low people can go to have topics here on front page,even by dragging family matters that seem personal.
Would u be happy to read a demeaning comment made about ur mother here on nairaland?
Op.ure mad once again

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Hassanmaye(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
You don't need to be Scared!
You are old enough to have a Bold and Courageous Man to Man Conversation with your Dad.

And if He wants a DNA, you do it. You Didn't Give Birth to yourself.
Hahahhahahaha why are you like this na

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Komo4dmoney: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
I believe you know some things about your mum but don't want to talk, sorry to say. But bro, believe me the old man might be truthful to you about want to know your blood group. Don't stress yourself bro.
But even if it's DNA and it turns out that he's not your real father, leave that decision to him. [/font]

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by NigAmbassador: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Am confused.

Are you aware that you can trace any DNA using human fluid (blood,salavia,sweat,urine,etc), hair, skin, teeth, etc? If na DNA, your papa for don know since? Remember, you said that your dad is a tech savy.

To fellow Men, even if you trust your wife, plan to do a DNA. E get why.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by erubati: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
tunize:

Are u okay? You should give some respect to the mom why acting like a child
Guy,he is perfectly ok.
The op is very stupid to have brought something like this on nairaland.he should be bear any comments made on his mum.
Question to ask,2oukd u bring this kind of sensitive topic on nairaland knowing full well u can't control the comments u receive
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Flier: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
So you didn’t do medical when you got admitted or how come you don’t know your blood group?
Why are you scared? If he is not your dad what is the problem there or why are you acting like a baby

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Innobee99(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
2rez:
Don't u trust your mum? Why scared then if u do U never talk wetin dey sup son. Anyway, shame no go be our last bus stop.
Was he there while his mum mated to trust her?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by TenQ: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Yes, I love to know the truth, but am still in law school (200 level) what if it turns out complicated.
Even if you aren't the child of your father, it is too late for him to deny you. His problem will be with your mum and not you.

Only a fool will deny a person he has almost completed investing upon

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Law school or university bro there is huge difference.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Rexymania(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
I'm fair while my dad was dark and I'm very sure he gave birth to me bcus of the structure of my legs and character cool cool
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Fantazy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
What are you even saying sef?
You are scared because u think ur dad want to do a DNA on you?
Has your mom told you the secret, that u are being gathered for by a man who is not your father?

What's the fear all about?
Or you just feel like, this is nairaland. Let me post something?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Elporo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
JovialJune:
Hehehehe, I'll be on the lookout for "m" monikers, let's see if they will be bold enough to bitch about since this one is a grown ass adult, of which his momma was born in the time past, and not females of these days.

OP , pray you "real father" is a senator or successful businessman or something.

If you are one of the numerous unlucky ones and you real father is a handsome layabout whose only appeal to your mum was his sexual prowess. I sorry for you... walai.

This is just man to man.

I hope women can see what "bringing home bastards" can do to "bastards".

I can't imagine going from someone with money like Nedu the comedian to IgweTenKobo grin

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by tunize(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
erubati:

Guy,he is perfectly ok.
The op is very stupid to have brought something like this on nairaland.he should be bear any comments made on his mum.
Question to ask,2oukd u bring this kind of sensitive topic on nairaland knowing full well u can't control the comments u receive
True shall the guy just want make ppl insult e mom.
But still the question was way too disrespectful

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Don't be selfish and deprive your potential real father of joy.
You assume he is alive and wants to be burdened, don't you? undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by erubati: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Am confused.
Ure the most stupid individual I have ever seen in my life.ur lust and greed for front page has made u throw ur senses to the bin by dragging personal sensitive issues like this on nairaland knowing full well u can not control the comments here.so how would u feel if people starts to make snide comments about ur mum?
If not that I am trying to be civil I would have made very very rude comments about ur mum
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Tony142: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Tell him you can do the “blood group” test in school, then hear what he says next.

He can not be smarter than his father, if his father really want to do the DNA test, there is no excuse u will give that will stop him, so stop giving him unrealistic advice

Na women like u go go carry pregnancy give another man

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by erubati: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
tunize:

True shall the guy just want make ppl insult e mom.
But still the question was way too disrespectful
He brought it upon himself.
If to say me sef no hold myself,I for insult im mama
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by fombi: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
If what you are saying is true then:
You are scared because you love your mom but you do not trust her completely. Perhaps you have seen signs that made you suspect your nom is cheating on your dad. Not the best position to be in, but your mom could be saying the truth too. Just go home, and if I was you even if my dad din't do the test I would like to do a DNA test secretly because for you to be this worried, it means you are suspicious of the status your true biological father. It will give you a peace of mind to know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.