Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

DNA Test, I Am Scared - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test, I Am Scared (33278 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexymania:
I'm fair while my dad was dark and I'm very sure he gave birth to me bcus of the structure of my legs and character cool cool
Dey there dey decieve yourself... .. all that may mean you fell out of a tree similar in leg structure and character with your dad, a relative of his maybe. undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by duro4chang(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are dark and ur father is fair. Hmmmm, he reach to fear sha! But do u think u mum do av secret affairs with men secretly?
You too dey ask question. Him no tell us say him mama be holy mary nau.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Elporo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Rexymania:
I'm fair while my dad was dark and I'm very sure he gave birth to me bcus of the structure of my legs and character cool cool

The thing no hard na. I black to my dad fair .. my mum fair die.. my sister fair.. but I black.

But, once I speak .. my vocal tone is too similar to my Dad, I look like him, sit like him, grew white hair at early age like him. If you see my beard.. na white hair you go see plenty.

My grandpapa black for my mama side, and my grandmama black for my papa side. So, I no escape grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

Even if you aren't the child of your father, it is too late for him to deny you. His problem will be with your mum and not you.

Only a fool will deny a person he has almost completed investing upon
How did you figure that it is too late for the father in this case? undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by tunize(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
erubati:

He brought it upon himself.
If to say me sef no hold myself,I for insult im mama
Wahala pikin wen nor trust mama
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
tunize:

Are u okay? You should give some respect to the mom why acting like a child
What's wrong with this one? Did i in away disrespect his mom? Or do u need glasses to read what he said?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by humility33(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
marttye:
this DNA test facilities that being set everywhere now is no good thing for marriage s right now

It is a good thing
It wil make many potential oloshos planning to get married or just got married to sit up and aviod engaging in paternity fraud even if they must cheat

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:
My dad called me on the phone 2 days ago asking if I be coming home for the holiday, which is unlikely of him, because I just left home not quite long and he hardly call. (I school within our state, studying law)..... while we were on the call he mentioned about the Dr appointment. (We normally do routine check-up every 2 months )

Throwing the question to me if I even know my blood group. (I replied, no)
At FIRST I thought it's just a normal question.

Am 21yrs old, eldest among 3 siblings and I think my dad has something planned out, he's an Internet freak even more than I, he's actively online on twitter, facebook, and seeing all the uproars about DNA test here and there on Nairaland, I think he's going to ask me to come to the hospital with him disguising it as me Knowing my blood group (for a DNA test.)

The thing here is am scared, because all my life I have seen people saying never to trust a woman (I love my mom, but still am scared)

What if it's a DNA test (which I strongly believe it is)
What if it's turns out complicated
Would he still accept me? Or abandon me to myself.
So many thoughts running through my head, they are reasons for that.

He's black, I am fair (though my mum says I took his father complexion)

Pls help me...am thinking to stay back in school or go home This evening.
Am confused.

Minimize the rate at which you feed your mind with internet trending unhealthy news especially nairaland news...

What ever it is obey your dad...

"What's gonn be gonn be, broh.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by peacettw: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
This is exactly the fallback noone wants to address. Imagine the emotional turmoil in this young man because of one measley test
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by tunize(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
What's wrong with this one? Did i in way disrespect his mom? Or do u need glasses to read what he said?
Nothing my head dey pain me this evening "sorry" but the question is rather disrespectful u asked about is mother na the boi I blame wen e dey indirectly sey e mama nor dey faithful for public forum nor vex bro chess
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by mariahAngel(f): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tony142:

He can not be smarter than his father, if his father really want to do the DNA test, there is no excuse u will give that will stop him, so stop giving him unrealistic advice

Na women like u go go carry pregnancy give another man

You no dey ok. grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Damaski: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Your mother Na Jumper . I mean say Na Ashawo she be?? My dad called me on the phone 2 days ago asking if I be coming home for the holiday, which is unlikely of him, because I just left home not quite long and he hardly call. (I school within our state, studying law)..... while we were on the call he mentioned about the Dr appointment. (We normally do routine check-up every 2 months )

Am 21yrs old, eldest among 3 siblings and I think my dad has something planned out, he's an Internet freak even more than I, he's actively online on twitter, facebook, and seeing all the uproars about DNA test here and there on Nairaland, I think he's going to ask me to come to the hospital with him disguising it as me Knowing my blood group (for a DNA test.)

The thing here is am scared, because all my life I have seen people saying never to trust a woman (I love my mom, but still am scared)

Am confused.[/quote]
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by erubati: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
tunize:

Wahala pikin wen nor trust mama
If im Fi d out say im be bastard,shebi im go come her come tell us
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by TenQ: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How did you figure that it is too late for the father in this case? undecided
Except he is a fool.

A child at university stage is YOUR child whether you like it or not.
The emotional bond is already there: except if that child had been irresponsible or a problem child to the parent. Then , good riddance to bad rubbish. Other than this, the man should cut his loses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by muller101(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op I am very sure that man is not your father. grin
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Truvelisback(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
duro4chang:
You too dey ask question. Him no tell us say him mama be holy mary nau.
I asked so as to clear his doubt abt the D.N.A stuff. And i want him to be sure of who his real father is.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Elporo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
tunize:

Nothing my head dey pain me this evening "sorry" but the question is rather disrespectful u asked about is mother na the boi I blame wen e dey indirectly sey e mama nor dey faithful for public forum nor vex bro chess

So, in Nedu's case. Nedu (Alhaji Musa aka Boy so dope boy so fly grin) should be blamed for the emotional trauma and identity crises his ex-wife's bastard is passing through?
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by kennie10: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
No Sir, He's your son, it's just that he's scared of your intentions. Please never use the past to judge the future whatever the outcome. We all have imperfections as humans. May the Lord guide you

LordGuru1:
cool I knew it! I knew!!! I knew it!!! Nobody has ever been that fair skin colour in my family and his mum's, and now he has proven his doubt here that he is not mine. The heartless woman must leave my House and take this bastard back to his useless father. Glad I'll stop wasting my money on school fees for a bastard!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by VULCAN(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
You asked an intelligent question.

That moniker is rarely logical anyway.

mybiz234:

Who says Only females of these days perpetrate paternity fraud?
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by spirul77: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
I understand the guy fear immediately I see "my dad is back but I'm fair, my mum said I took after her dad" grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Elporo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
LordGuru1:
cool I knew it! I knew!!! I knew it!!! Nobody has ever been that fair skin colour in my family and his mum's, and now he has proven his doubt here that he is not mine. The heartless woman must leave my House and take this bastard back to his useless father. Glad I'll stop wasting my money on school fees for a bastard!

How come you are so energetic and happy. The women like AmazonTopaz and JovialJune and the rest said .. men like you would suffer from heart attacks and die from the news that you have been rendering economic support to an 'alien'

but here you are celebrating .. how so sir grin

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
humility33:

It is a good thing
It wil make many potential oloshos planning to get married or just got married to sit up and aviod engaging in paternity fraud even if they must cheat
In your dreams... undecided

instead it will encourage 419 network of scammers who are willing to doctor up DNA test results and feed it through whatever DNA Lab is out there to unsuspecting clients. Be sure to remember I told you so. lipsrsealed
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by tunize(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Elporo:

So, in Nedu's case. Nedu (Alhaji Musa aka Boy so dope boy so fly grin) should be blamed for the emotional trauma and identity crises his ex-wife's bastard is passing through?
No he shouldn't what ever trauma the child is passing through was brought upon by the mother.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:
My dad called me on the phone 2 days ago asking if I be coming home for the holiday, which is unlikely of him, because I just left home not quite long and he hardly call. (I school within our state, studying law)..... while we were on the call he mentioned about the Dr appointment. (We normally do routine check-up every 2 months )

Am confused.

You are above 18, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. If my father should ask me for a DNA test at this stage of my life, I will not do. Make we continue to live as a family like that. I will not encourage any of my siblings to do except if he goes to do it without our permissions.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Dreadshy: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Op the only fear be say your papa hold cash and you no wan lose inheritance.
If your papa na oga i wan chop, you no go fear anything. Besides na your mama fit tell you who your papa be ...
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Elporo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In your dreams... undecided

instead it will encourage 419 network of scammers who are willing to doctor up DNA test results and feed it through whatever DNA Lab is out there to unsuspecting clients. Be sure to remember I told you so. lipsrsealed

You can't give a man options and still tell him what to choose.

Cars pollute, generators pollute. Cars kill, generators kill. How come you own a car and a generator? grin

No wait .. don't tell me .. I should also ask about your neighbour ... abi "whataboutism"

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by tunize(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
erubati:

If im Fi d out say im be bastard,shebi im go come her come tell us
He won't some people are funny shall how can u just come out and say you are scared about going for a DNA test cos you dey doubt you "mama"
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

You are above 18, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. If my father should ask me for a DNA test at this stage of my life, I will not do. Make we continue to live as a family like that. I will not encourage any of my siblings to do except if he goes to do it without our permissions.
Hey shocked

Are you imposing the family on him at this point then? undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dreadshy:
If your papa na oga i wan chop, you no go fear anything. Besides na your mama fit tell you who your papa be ...
How you take know say im papa hold cash? undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Elporo(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dreadshy:

Na wetin I tell am nah...

Make e pray sey e real papa .. hold pass e current papa ... if not oboi .. grin
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by frozen70(f): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Am confused.

If he requests for a DNA test when you comes home, ask him what for

If at this his old age he wants to hear a news that will break his heart, let him go ahead

But I think he wants you to accompany him for check up
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by AreaFada2: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
marttye:
this DNA test facilities that being set everywhere now is no good thing for marriage s right now.

think of it deeply.

Many of us disagree. It's the best thing for marriage o. How can a man only being given his true biological child be a bad thing? shocked shocked

If a woman must donate her body to everyone out there, let her use condom. Men too should use condom if they are the dog type.

Imagine your uncle, brother or son being given another man's kids to bring up and leave this world one day without his true bloodline left behind?

Women should consider their male relatives' interest also, not just the woman's interest only.

A relative's wife had 3 kids with other men outside. He only found out when the embassy needed DNA evidence to relocate the kids abroad. Yes, he died suddenly soon after finding out.

A friend's daughter in 9ja also failed DNA test for relocation. This cannot continue na.

At least if a man deliberately decides to do DNA test, he will be a bit prepared for whatever the outcome. Unlike my relative who took the DNA test as a routine but got a rude shock.

Even oyinbo that we copy require that only your biological or willingly and officially adopted kids can relocate to their country with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.