Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

DNA Test, I Am Scared - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test, I Am Scared (33276 Views)

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Originalsly: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Yes, I love to know the truth, but am still in law school (200 level) what if it turns out complicated.

It's the same.way your father wants to know the truth. If you are his son....then he will have rest and peace of mind. If you're not .... trust for your mother goes out the door for both you and your father. Why would you be hiding from the truth?

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by mt77: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Why are you afraid of the outcome? There is nothing new under the sun. After all there are orphans who still amounted to something in their lifetime ,despite the circumstances they found themselves. God is your strength. If the worst happens, it's no fault of yours. You are even lucky you are already on a defined path of life-studying law. Somehow you will still make it if you're focused.
Let God be your strength. Trust in him and you will not fail but make it.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Originalsly:

It's the same.way your father wants to know the truth. If you are his son....then he will have rest and peace of mind. If you're not .... trust for your mother goes out the door for both you and your father. Why would you be hiding from the truth?
which kain question be this one? undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by princewarri1985: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
You are fair and your father is dark and your mom said you look like her father abi? Call your mother and tell her she better start talking now before the DNA test, and yes your father is going to abandon you to your fate if he finds out you are not his child, your father must be a very rich man from your write up, just be praying hard oh make he non come be say your mama go cum confess last last say the gate man in your estate is your real father after the DNA test don expose her, and that na wetin them dey call double wahalla for dead body
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
mt77:
Why are you afraid of the outcome? There is nothing new under the sun. After all there are orphans who still amounted to something in their lifetime ,despite the circumstances they found themselves. God is your strength. If the worst happens, it's no fault of yours. You are even lucky you are already on a defined path of life-studying law. Somehow you will still make it if you're focused.
Let God be your strength. Trust in him and you will not fail but make it.
Have you confirmed that you are indeed your own father's child? undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by MPESA(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
rex21:

He just created a fictitious story bro

cheesy grin
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
greatiyk4u:
It's obvious the man is wealthy and giving the OP the best life can offer and that's exactly what he is scared of losing especially now that he is totally dependent on the man.

Solution

Codedly inform your mom of the man's plan of doing DNA, ask her if you should accept or reject the offer

Her answer will guide your decision, if she advises you reject it, then accept to go to the hospital with him and once DNA test is mentioned, blackmail him with quarrel accusing him of suspecting your mom and leave back to school in anger

Find way to dupe him of some reasonable cash that can see you through school and refuse going back home again till you graduate then need dependent to move your mom and siblings away from the man.

Tankio
I pray wat yhu wrote up dere will happen to yhu

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:

Yes, I love to know the truth, but am still in law school (200 level) what if it turns out complicated.

Just relax. Even if it turns out negative, he won't take it out on you.

Honestly, DNA is good. Let me share with you what happened last week. The guy's first son was not his own but the second born belongs to him. When the wife was confronted, she confessed the first born belong to the guy best friend while the present pregnancy she is carrying belongs to the guy's dad.

Man, your dad deserves to know the truth. Be courageous and help him. He will love you the more
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by lilmonarch(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin
greatiyk4u:

E go work on you sharperly Mr smart guy.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by cyrilamx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
marttye:
this DNA test facilities that being set everywhere now is no good thing for marriage s right now.

think of it deeply.
Any union built on lies was never a marriage. It is better it collapses.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
oldtruth:
Honestly, DNA is good. Let me share with you what happened last week. The guy's first son was not his own but the second born belongs to him. When the wife was confronted, she confessed the first born belong to the guy best friend while the present pregnancy she is carrying belongs to the guy's dad.
How does this, Yeye story, console a man whose life is about to be turned upside down for Pete's sake? undecided

Most of you yammering don't know what it means to put yourselves in anger person's shoes, do you? undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
cyrilamx:
Any union built on lies was never a marriage. It is better it collapses.
Tell me exactly how marriages are built on truth to begin with? undecided

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Alhajiemeritus: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:
My dad called me on the phone 2 days ago asking if I be coming home for the holiday, which is unlikely of him, because I just left home not quite long and he hardly call. (I school within our state, studying law)..... while we were on the call he mentioned about the Dr appointment. (We normally do routine check-up every 2 months )

Throwing the question to me if I even know my blood group. (I replied, no)
At FIRST I thought it's just a normal question.

Am 21yrs old, eldest among 3 siblings and I think my dad has something planned out, he's an Internet freak even more than I, he's actively online on twitter, facebook, and seeing all the uproars about DNA test here and there on Nairaland, I think he's going to ask me to come to the hospital with him disguising it as me Knowing my blood group (for a DNA test.)

The thing here is am scared, because all my life I have seen people saying never to trust a woman (I love my mom, but still am scared)

What if it's a DNA test (which I strongly believe it is)
What if it's turns out complicated
Would he still accept me? Or abandon me to myself.
So many thoughts running through my head, they are reasons for that.

He's black, I am fair (though my mum says I took his father complexion)

Pls help me...am thinking to stay back in school or go home This evening.
Am confused.
Lol
I think you'll know if you are really his son.
Don't break young man, it means do not be scared
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by murphyibiam15(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, it would only if he ain't the biological son of the supposed father but however, he shouldn't let it destroy his life because he's got a great future ahead.

His parent(s)' wrong decision is not a reason enough to let him be crushed! I'm sure that man is financially stable and also the OP might be of good behavior so it's possible he get support from the man if he's to be chased away which I doubt.

We all have one thing or the other that is crushing us emotionally and mentally but we're trying to fight it. He should brace up because people have had worse and they are still liviing and shooting for the stars!

His mom is the one that's gonna bear the brunt in many ways because she caused it.
You're not been practical help, what if he's not the biological child of his father and the man decides not to train him anymore? Do you think the boy doesn't know why he's scared. Nawa for una oo
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

You're not been practical help, what if he's not the biological child of his father and the man decides not to train him anymore? Do you think the boy doesn't know why he's scared. Nawa for una oo

I'm being practical. Read my posts again and assimilate.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by murphyibiam15(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
KillamanJoe:
There is nothing to be scared for jare. Abi you dont want to know if he is your father too?
You're not been practical here, what if he's not the biological child of his father and the man decides not to train him anymore? Do you think the boy doesn't know why he's scared. Nawa for una oo
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How does this, Yeye story, console a man whose life is about to be turned upside down for Pete's sake? undecided

Most of you yammering don't know what it means to put yourselves in anger person's shoes, do you? undecided

Who is this junkie? How is his life being affected? Has he been confirmed negative? His dad deserves to know the truth.

Don't you ever in your miserable life quote me again!!!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by murphyibiam15(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
LOVEGINO:
@21 u don't know ur blood group. U be mess
Very possible, he's even young. Some older adults here don't even know theirs
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by murphyibiam15(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tickles001:

For you to be afraid shows you have ample doubt he's your dad.

Just allow him do the test and don't in anyway try to discourage him.

If it turns out you're not his. Have a man to man conversation with him and tell him you still want to belong with him. Reassure him you would always be as much of a son as his own child could be.

Make it very evident that you're mad at your mom for holding up such high level of betrayal for over 20yrs. The big mistake you will make is to side your mom, or try to defend her, or try to advocate for softer punishment. Allow and support him in any way he wants to punish your mom.

Afterwards. When things get cooler, you can talk to your dad to possibly forgive your mom.
You stand ten times more chance reconciling and saving your family, than a thousand village elders. But for you to wield this power, you must totally support your dad in the disagreement that will come up and show zero support for your mom.

That is if you are not his
All these you're saying is in the situation the man wants to listen. What if the man sends the mom and him out which is very much likely
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
oldtruth:

Who is this junkie? How is his life being affected? Has he been confirmed negative? His dad deserves to know the truth.

See even more yeye questions follow, this after telling him yeye story of DNA trauma. undecided
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by murphyibiam15(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm being practical. Read my posts again and assimilate.
Sorry you're not
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
oldtruth:

Junkie is one useless NL feminist who would go to any length to defend promiscuity & gender equality. Funnily, she hates hearing that a man is the head of a home, but expects the same man to carry all responsibilities in the home. Sapph is stupeed, BRAS is stupeedah while Kobojunkie is the stupeedest.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Drunkdick85(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
greatiyk4u:
It's obvious the man is wealthy and giving the OP the best life can offer and that's exactly what he is scared of losing especially now that he is totally dependent on the man.

Solution

Codedly inform your mom of the man's plan of doing DNA, ask her if you should accept or reject the offer

Her answer will guide your decision, if she advises you reject it, then accept to go to the hospital with him and once DNA test is mentioned, blackmail him with quarrel accusing him of suspecting your mom and leave back to school in anger

Find way to dupe him of some reasonable cash that can see you through school and refuse going back home again till you graduate then need dependent to move your mom and siblings away from the man.

Tankio

Well done.
Op please don't ever try this for your own good. If for any reason you increase the man's suspicious your name may be sorry.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Sorry you're not

I'm not interested in you getting my point as long as he got it.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Emmanfemcy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Now is even better than the olden bdays
JovialJune:
Hehehehe, I'll be on the lookout for "m" monikers, let's see if they will be bold enough to bitch about since this one is a grown ass adult, of which his momma was born in the time past, and not females of these days.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
OP I don't think you're afraid of doing a DNA test, I think you're afraid of the outcome of it...

If you happen to not be his biological child, you're afraid he'll stop sponsoring you, he'll probably kick you outta the house and will have nothing to do with you anymore...

And the thoughts of where you'd start from if it happens, scares the shit outta you...

Relax my dear...

It's normal to feel scared, especially if you're the kid that is the most stubborn...

What ever the outcome Sha...
You'll do just fine
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Emmanfemcy(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
JovialJune:
Hehehehe, I'll be on the lookout for "m" monikers, let's see if they will be bold enough to bitch about since this one is a grown ass adult, of which his momma was born in the time past, and not females of these days.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by murphyibiam15(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm not interested in you getting my point as long as he got it.
He didn't get it as well, it's obvious you're typing rubbish, can't you see his reaction lol
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by Deepthoughts: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barrister026:
My dad called me on the phone 2 days ago asking if I be coming home for the holiday, which is unlikely of him, because I just left home not quite long and he hardly call. (I school within our state, studying law)..... while we were on the call he mentioned about the Dr appointment. (We normally do routine check-up every 2 months )

Throwing the question to me if I even know my blood group. (I replied, no)
At FIRST I thought it's just a normal question.

Am 21yrs old, eldest among 3 siblings and I think my dad has something planned out, he's an Internet freak even more than I, he's actively online on twitter, facebook, and seeing all the uproars about DNA test here and there on Nairaland, I think he's going to ask me to come to the hospital with him disguising it as me Knowing my blood group (for a DNA test.)

The thing here is am scared, because all my life I have seen people saying never to trust a woman (I love my mom, but still am scared)

What if it's a DNA test (which I strongly believe it is)
What if it's turns out complicated
Would he still accept me? Or abandon me to myself.
So many thoughts running through my head, they are reasons for that.

He's black, I am fair (though my mum says I took his father complexion)

Pls help me...am thinking to stay back in school or go home This evening.
Am confused.
Guy get hold of yourself and call your mom narrate the case to her,then ask to tell you the truth if it comes to the worst can you count of her fidelity? from her answer you would deduce the truth.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

He didn't get it as well, it's obvious you're typing rubbish, can't you see his reaction lol

Dude, he never even said anything. Go and sit down. I don't have your time.
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by advanceDNA: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
JovialJune:

What's funny ma??
Re: DNA Test, I Am Scared by murphyibiam15(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, he never even said anything. Go and sit down. I don't have your time.
Na me get your time? Mcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) / 12 Most Memorable Childhood Games In The 80's / My 35 Year Old Brother Is Still A Trouble To My Parents and siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.