Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (41963 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Is "Zero Sugar" Coke Without Sugar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by offset67(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2021
**sips agbo

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by ceeceeco: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2021
None! I prefer fayrouz pear flavour.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by lichocho(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Cos you don't have the money .

#simple
na early dis year me sef stop to deh drink dem..if no be lucozade or malt or holandia

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink

Hahaha! I be dey think say most of your comments here na whine u dey whine us. But this one just confirm say na kolo u kolo. Uselu things grin grin grin grin

75% alcohol at the rate u dey claim to drink am... Ur kidney go don fail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2021
If you put coke inside Pepsi, Fanta inside mirinda, I will not know the difference

All nah same

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Enoch07: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Laturuturu:
Toto water

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi over coke but its been long I took it sha.....
Teem is my most preferred
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Niether Coke nor Pepsi but water grin

3 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by neonly: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2021
I prefer Coke anytime
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Revolva(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi get too much sugar but imported ones r cool

Come still get good taste but not naija version oo try go buy d can ones that are imported

RC cola get good cola taste ..
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by timesup234: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2021
both are disease. Ban Coke and Pepsi. In short ban any American product and burn down the United States embassy in Nigeria
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by constancefriday(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool

Pepsi √
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Sena Cola : cool Op have you been born when we drink this one
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Ayo2004:
None

The best is that 5alive pulpy,can't go a day without drinking at least 3 grin
To your mind, you are taking fruit? Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2021
pansophist:
Like for coke. Share for Pepsi
More like
Like for sugar
Share for sugar
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by RobbStark(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
None.

I prefer gulder

You are the real niggarrrr
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2021
I just finished one bottle of Pepsi orobo this morning. Tho I don't do this always.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by MrSocrate(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Pepsi
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by chatinent: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

Lol. It's because of the health implication of taking too much of coke. I was really addicted to it. She was worried about the addiction. Imagine me taking coke every day.

So, when you take it, you feel sth like heartburn?
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Elock1: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr can't tell

Because real niggarrr ain't no fan of pussy ass drink and baby girls drink

Real niggarrrrs drink hard, tough, alcoholic and bitter things...we drink most over proof rum with more than 75percent of alcohol volume

Not some soft sweet pussy asss baby girls drink
I confirmed you to be a real nigga today

Coke and Pepsi as what?
Wetin do Hennessey and Co.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Cos you don't have the money .

#simple
Because they caffeine and full of sugar.
Too much caffeine and sugar are not good for you. Know this and prevent diabetes tomorrow.

The last time I took the above was 2017

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by reversedrolez: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

Sorry but your a simp.

He is not a simp. He is a reasonable fellow. He listened to his wife not because she is a woman, but because she presented VALID REASONS. Any normal person knows that a can of coke contains about 12 cubes of sugar alongside other preservatives including oxidizing agents which a very dangerous for health. He saw reason and decided to tow the line of reason .
Truth is truth regardless of the source

What are you? Under-18?

2 Likes

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Franking: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Coke most times because it's more readily available.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Kaymansion(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
I would prefer Pepsi always because coke have many types
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by mu2sa2: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Emmadoc:
Both are trash...
You're wrong I'm sorry: both are worse than trash.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by lichocho(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Which kin simp be this
So if your wife doesn't like you doing what you enjoy,you will quit
na u be d simp I swear..u no know say na death warrant him de sign so..u know wetin dat coke de do for him body...and him type fit be d one wey no de exercise..dat word(simp) people don de misinterpret am..

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a fool for saying that. Everyone around me knows I don't drink them. Moreover, you're poverty stricken to have seen #150 worth of soda drink as a luxury.
You dey vex oh, though that nigga ain't do good for saying that
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by kponkedenge(m): 11:45am On Oct 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

Lol. It's because of the health implication of taking too much of coke. I was really addicted to it. She was worried about the addiction. Imagine me taking coke every day.

Was just having this discussion with a friend before I logged into nairaland to see this topic.
I'm not a fan of soft drinks cos of it's health implications.... I can't even remember the last time I took it.

Mostly water or malt.... But recently I've started getting used to tiger nut drinks.... I just hope there's no health ish there.

1 Like

Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by lichocho(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Noshitboi:
Ultra high simp spotted
define simp
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

I didn't realise earlier when he did.
Ok. But a lion is a patient bird tongue
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by reversedrolez: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Cantonese:
An old debate.

The truth still remains that come is fizzier. It takes better.

But notice that Coke and Pepsi seem to be less tasty than the ones produced abroad.
Nigerian factor. Especially the bottle ones without the red label. They just diluted the whole formula twice.
Re: Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Tyranny:
People are currently arguing heatedly about the best between this two. Matter of fact, this argument had created a lot of chaos and unpleasant scenes, just 'cause the people involved couldn't come to an understanding.

Over this argument, I've seen a son drain his father's bank account; I've seen a wife divorce his husband; I've seen friends disfigure each other's faces with bare knuckles; I've seen a boss put one of his employees behind bars; I've seen a Colonel riding on the back of a 2nd Lieutenant like he was a horse 'cause both sides couldn't reach an agreement.

I know most of you were unaware, fine, but I put it to you right now that people are in the middle of this argument, they're caught up in the heat of the moment and if the air is not cleared, could lead to a war. grin

Please, let's settle it once and for all. Which one is better?

#funTime;
#noCussWord
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!! cool
I can't even remember the last time I drank Pepsi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / See The African Civet My Dad Bought Today / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.