Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. (809 Views)

Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) / Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by czarr(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Paternity fraud is the male equivalent to rape!

Allowing a man raise another man's child is taking his resources without his consent, same way rape is taking a woman sexually without her consent.

Women always make sure they make men understand just how terrible rape is and how traumatic it is. so it's shocking to see how women support other women who say men do not need to go for paternity test.

What if men say that women should just accept rape just so peace would reign, and maybe we should close down all the rape help lines as some support the closure of the DNA lab.

If women do not have any empathy for men who are victims of paternity fraud , then men should rethink their support for the 21year imprisonment of rapist. Redpill philosophy teaches men that women are not wired to have empathy for men, we can see it now.

Women and weak men argue that it's the children's mental health that they are protecting but we know it's just a cover up, they are only protecting themselves.

If I see a family man with say 4 children rape a lady, should i expose him or not, bearing in mind that his going to jail would also affect the mental health of his children being without their father for 21 years. women would say he should go to jail without thinking twice, this tells you it's not children they are protecting but their freedom to be promiscuous without consequences.
Rapist should be jailed
Paternity fraud scammers should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
czarr:
Paternity fraud is the male equivalent to rape!

Allowing a man raise another man's child is taking his resources without his consent, same way rape is taking a woman sexually without her consent.

Women always make sure they make men understand just how terrible rape is and how traumatic it is. so it's shocking to see how women support other women who say men do not need to go for paternity test.

What if men say that women should just accept rape just so peace would reign, and maybe we should close down all the rape help lines as some support the closure of the DNA lab.

If women do not have any empathy for men who are victims of paternity fraud , then men should rethink their support for the 21year imprisonment of rapist. Redpill philosophy teaches men that women are not wired to have empathy for men, we can see it now.

Women and weak men argue that it's the children's mental health that they are protecting but we know it's just a cover up, they are only protecting themselves.

If I see a family man with say 4 children rape a lady, should i expose him or not, bearing in mind that his going to jail would also affect the mental health of his children being without their father for 21 years. women would say he should go to jail without thinking twice, this tells you it's not children they are protecting but their freedom to be promiscuous without consequences.
Rapist should be jailed
Paternity fraud scammers should be jailed.
You are actually right but some people are hypocrites. That's life for you

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by Parrie(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by MufasaLion: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Both are different issues. Don't mix them and compare them. Thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by czarr(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Both are different issues. Don't mix them and compare them. Thread carefully.
OGA they are not different issues if you don't have sense gettat
Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
czarr:

Bloody rapist! grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by czarr(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bloody rapist! grin

paternity fraud apologist.
Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
czarr:

Insulting someone just because he doesn't agree with you seems childish, don't you think??

Anyways...

Rape and paternity fraud are two different things... Though both cases involve traumas of varying degree, but they're different...

I believe the point you're trying to make is that, if rape is punishable by law, then paternity fraud too should be... I agree with you 100%

The same way a person should be in control as regards who he/she should sleep with (but sexes are victims of rape) is the same way a man should be in control as regards who he should take care of (only men are victims of paternity fraud) and anything that takes away that freedom, either forcefully or through deceit should be punishable by law...

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud Vs Rape. by WestAfricaan: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
I like your argument but rape...hmmmm
Sometimes the lady might not even know she was pregnant for another person

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Like This?. / How Come Good Guys Finish Last And Are Always Friend Zoned / Why I Stood By My Wife Despite Everything We Went Through And I Didn't Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.