Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (80558 Views)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by BassReeves: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davidnative2:
Thank you all, i had read all comment, i deeply appreciate , i had taken time to speak to a friend who is a doctor but he discouraged me against taking drugs to reduce my size, i know its a big mistake i made and i am feeling the pain of not discussing it b4 marriage, for now i had stopped my daily exercise and started consuming sugar to be able to stay less, i hope it help, thank you everyone , i wish i can retrace my steps
Dont be hard on yourself. Nothing is wrong with your size. Do you know how big a baby's head is. VJ is designed by God to adjust itself to any size

As I advanced in earlier posts. The frigidity could be down to medical issues, sexual assault, sexual abuse etc

KarinaLove:
Try and respect her decision. She said she is not the sex type. Then leave her.

Must marriage be all about sex?

I don tire.

Everytime Men And Sex....Tueeehhh angry

Can't men use their time for something more productive in life
1 Corinthians 7:3-5
'3The husband must fulfill his [marital] duty to his wife [with good will and kindness],
and likewise the wife to her husband.
4The wife does not have [exclusive] authority over her own body, but the husband shares with her;
and likewise the husband does not have [exclusive] authority over his body, but the wife shares with him.
5Do not deprive each other [of marital rights], except perhaps by mutual consent for a time,
so that you may devote yourselves [unhindered] to prayer,
but come together again so that Satan will not tempt you [to sin] because of your lack of self-control.
'

thorpido:
Is it not the sex that produces a baby? angry
She isnt talking of that sort of productivity that produces a baby, especially when its possible to produce babies without direct or phallus penetrated egg fertilisation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by petitejolie(f): 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
thorpido:
There was no pre-marital sex while you were dating, was she a virgin when you married her?
I don't think it should be your business. It's their decision wether they were virgins or not. Just give him d advice for the issue he's facing or just leave it.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Emola12(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
buh me i get small private part way she can fit manage ooh becoz my wife get wide tooe tooe i dnt even oneday enjoy her because her private part too wide watin i mean be say mou exchange! Buh my wife no fine ooh
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Dayoebe(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2021
I wish i can get a wife like this!
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by BullyBullies: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
Octopusssy:

Don't answer them o. They will just help you to scatter your marriage

Really?
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
Octopusssy:
Oga, what is the measurement of the said oversized preek? I want to check something

Lol
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by syntekelite(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls
Your writeup is incomplete fr any one with experience in such issues to help..
How many inches are you?? Was she a virgin when you met her? Does she like when u lick her plate? And lastly has she conceived before? Answers to those questions above helps to give right solutions.
And pls be patient its not abnormal..
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by CaptainAyub: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
ojari:
Spend more time on pre-intimacy ( kissing, fingering, breast sucking, cunninlingus etc) to warm her up for your giganto dong. You can buy a lubricant (sold in pharmacies) and put some in her honey pot to add to the flowing juices.

Read romance novels written by women via book apps online or buy from shops etc to learn how to talk dirty to a woman in bed. Whispering erotic affirmations in her ear will massively arouse your missus causing her to run wild and wet with desire like the Nile. Do these 2 things alone in combination with your staying power and oga, you will become a stud. She will be the one begging you every night. Na you go run. You're welcome! wink
All these things he go de do b4 he collect puna wey be him legitimate right as per being married.Something wey others de chop like biscuits?
Tomorrow he is still expected to pay house rent,buy electricity, recharge dstv,buy food,pay school fees,buy drugs,pay hospital fees and a host of other unending bills?
SMH
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Cheeryfeet: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Thank you ma.
Has any one gone through this pls, how were you able to fix. kindly help a brother, its been a lot of struggle , something i just sleep and just wait to go to office the next day so i can distract my mind, i am deeply struggling on my inside as a man,
Brother, communication is key. Take her out to a nice treat, then communicate your feelings to her, sex is a primary need of a man, you have to find a way to communicate that to her and subtly let her understand the consequences of her denying you as it could lead you to seeking satisfaction outside which is inevitable even if you are a Pastor. If she doesn't understand, you may have to seek counsel from someone you both respect.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by seyz91(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
you don't need help

you obviously just wanna show yourself to nairaland girls that like big gbola

you don't have any problem

your wife poison is many naija girls food
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by ugotaya: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

A good mood, good talks, red wine or even ORIGIN before you know it she will be the one asking for it.. its a child play. Never rush a woman or thinks because you are in the mood giving her head will wake her up most women need to be comfortable in their own skin like assurance grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by chatinent: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol,let us know your badboyside

What matters is what I am now.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hmmmmm, you should have discussed this issue during your courtship, that would have solved the issue before now
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Bamzyriches451: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wetin women really want sef?? If the gbola big them go complain if e come small Dem go use am laff u..
I just tire
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by CaptainAyub: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
RealAlubarika:

Please get yourself a side chick

We rise by lifting others
Hoodlum grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by deltateam: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
hmm. Thank you Sir 4 this, this is what i had been doing, i had tried not to even react negatively since, but could get tiring, sometimes i had to masturbate of if i cannot bear it again , last week wen i brought it up with her even in a very gentle and romantic atmosphere , we could not sleep as she was crying all through that i was not understanding , i had to plead with her never to bring it up before we could sleep at midnight

Women are manipulative. You promised not to bring it up? Like seriously?

So why bringing it up here when you promised the main person you should discuss it with never to bring it up.

Now I understand the meaning of "simp".
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by CaptainAyub: 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2021
shigishege:
I should have insulted you. A man like you doesn't know what's good for yourself only to come to nairaland to seek advice. Who forced you to marry her. Anlot of mistake you have been doing since when you decide not to test yourselves including sex before marriage is the same mistake your are still making now of trying to keep a woman who is tired of you. Stupid men everywhere.
As harsh as you sound,it's d honest truth.
A girl who is into the op will be running helter skelter to get around this issue but from all d op has been saying,he's d only one making d effort.
Even d worst of Nigerian women will do everything to secure their man until they at least give birth b4 they start misbehaving.
The girl might like him as a person but is not sexually attracted to him.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by BigYash: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
NevetsIbot:
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin Man!!!!
grin na 2ru na
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by ekensi01: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
When you guys are told to have sex B4 marriage una go refuse.
Now see you go marry someone who doesn't like sex and u are sex prom.

Guy she is like my ex. But you don marry I no go advice u to move.
The thing is that I can't help. If after marriage she still find sex disgusting, omo I never in my life going to marry that type

DavidNative:
Pls i need an honest and kind advice . I will deeply appreciate
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by olduche(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
No man should be on to his wife more than 8min. If u cant release pretend u did and pull out.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Omicron007: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
shocked

After 16 pages of advice and counting, which advice would the OP take now?
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by blaque7: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
This eeeeediot just dey advertise himself.

How many women today dey complain of BIG GBOLA?

Abi na wetin they dey even look for?

Even if na 20 yr old u dey marry, u do pre-intimacy well, make sure she is dripping wet she go collect am finish still enjoy am.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by udemzyudex(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
Continue talking to her, one day she will reciprocate.

When heaven fall? grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by CaptainAyub: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davidnative2:
Am sorry, ii. was banned, i had to use my second account
So am acctually very gentle
i also only had sex 4 or 5 times before i married and meet her , i am 32,
i actually appreciate everyone times
The reason i commented on the sexuality trend is also cause, i just feel getting on the telegram will help me to learn| i appreciate everyones concerns, trust me , i am very gentle and understanding . i will press more and as for oral, fondllng, i do that alot. if i waited for 2 years in relationship b4 marriage and no sex, it meant i am very understanding . The pain is am satisfying her but she is not receiporating , and for one year, the only sex style has been me ontop opf her the few times,, i most time do not penerate until abt 30 mins of pre-intimacy i believe,
She even cums/ orgaism as i know wen her body begins to sake , but she cannot suck me she says, her mouth pains her, romance or sex me, she says she does not have the energy. Thank you everyone once again
That girl might like you as a person but is not sexually attracted to you.
If a girl loves you,she runs around to satisfy you sexually especially now the (1) you guys are married so it is an obligation to her.
(2)She hasn't yet given birth,most Nigerian women feel their marriage is not secure until they give birth so at this point she should be running helter-skelter skelter to keep you so you don't stray.
The harsh truth is THAT WOMAN DOES NOT FIND YOU SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.
The head of the baby passes thru there,the dick shouldn't be an issue no matter how big
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by VULCAN(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
You sound like a very young fellow. Lollz.

Is it this story that made you realise how weird woman are.

Let me explain it all to you.

Women are created dissatisfied.

This makes them to constantly seek what is missing. It is an obsession

The wife of the rich man will cheat for good sex and adventure.

The wife of the poor man will cheat for money.

The one that has behind but no front will do b.oob job to increase the front while the one who has big bosoms will do yansh.

Women are not like us.

Go back and read the account of Adam and Eve.

God provided EVERYTHING in that garden yet the serpent tantalised her with something more.

So your conclusion is well said.

Do your best and don't bother about the rest.

Omonigho1976:
This brings me to the true question, What really do women want You guys are just a complicated and confused lot. The op seems to be what some women call a dream man!!! Loving, pampering, big gbola, not a 5 second man, pre-intimacy hero yet a woman somewhere is still complaining about him. Fellow Men my candid advise to you is not to go to a needless and unnecessary early grave trying to please any woman in any sphere of life or living because you CAN'T O. Do your comfortable best and enjoy your life o.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by udemzyudex(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
The same way you go to hospital for blood group test, hiv test etc should be the same way you should test if your partner is sexual active like you.

If you check most divorce cases, you will understand why sex is very important.

I can't marry a lady that is not sexual active, mbanu, lai lai, if you want to wait till after marriage, look for another man son and tell that nonsense to him.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by MotiveU(f): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Pictures or I don't believe.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Truvelisback(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

1. Have u tried other girls with ur Charger b4? 2. Did they complained the same way? If No, then it could be that ur charger is not compactable with her charging port.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by PHIPEX(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

It'll improve after she gives birth.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by felibrain: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
Listen, Your wife has what is called Candida yeast infection. She should see a gynecologist. They will give her a drug (gynamed) to be inserting into her vagina and some antibiotics. If she insert the drug for like 3 days, make love to her and see wonders. She will beg for more.

I had same problems with my wife but today things are changing fast. My wife now comes to me for sex.

But if your wife is refusing to work out a solution with you then she has a spiritual or psychological problem and you should play the game someone suggested to you in page one and see if anything changes.

DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Weany: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello,

It’s obvious you went so hard on your first time with her.

Suck her deeply, make her moan for more, get her confidence back.

Now when you want to penetrate with that King Kong, please move in slowly no matter how you feel. Just enter with the cap, use your penis to rub her clit, go in half. Very very slowly. And keep communicating with her.

She just needs something slow and respectful to get her confidence back. The porn is making you go too hard.

Try this, after a romantic dinner and she would give herself all to you.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Wow!!! Welcome to MARRIED LIFE. This is the story of 90% of married people, a bitter secret no one will tell you.

Like a wise woman said: Women mostly cheat to escape a sexless marriage, but men cheat most times to keep a sexless marriage.

The decision is yours to make bro. Your happiness lies in your hands; but no matter your frustration, love your family even more and care for her 2x as much. Otherwise, you'll ruin it all and live the rest of your life in regret.

Remember, 95% of those that will advise you here are unmarried. You'll read a lot of gibberish about being romantic, styles, strategies and pseudoexperiences. Marriage no be film o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.