Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help (80505 Views)

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Typicalguy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Go reduce am na
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by bikefab(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
She should be thankful that she has at her disposal what many other women are earnestly looking for. This life no balance.

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by lifeandjoy: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
The very same thing others are looking for.

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lesbian

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by DavidNative(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Not at all Sir
OutisComputers7:
Did you Bleep her before marriage?
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
MASTERYANKEE:
Get one side chick pregnant not time men
Hehehhehe
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Terrence99: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nairaland females will kill you with PMs.

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Peace081: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
So op u want use your big cassava kill that innocent woman simple because you want to satisfied your sexual desire, Oga give her time and exercise patience with her.
Is sex food
Oga abeg rest

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
must you put everything inside all the time. if 60 to 70 percent enter manage am like that. if you are doing it right na she go push the remaining percentage enter, toto no be your mate. Except she has a rare condition or something else wrong entirely (like body odor, bad breath, no luv) and she's just using the size of your gbola as excuse.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by OutisComputers7: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Not at all Sir
You married someone you don't know about her sex life? Y'all think marriage is what? Dating?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by realstars: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Do swapping.
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by TheFacelessMan: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Terrence99:

Na fake story.

Advertisement.

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by ThickSharon123(f): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls

She should be open to you, being selfish wouldn't help her. You've tried your best dear, I reckon you meet a counsellor on this, or try to make her wet. smiley And go in slowly as she takes you in.

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Exclusive101: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lol.. I beg I no fit laugh.

DavidNative:
Well, i believe .r

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by adesegun121(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Good Day, everyone, am having a serious challenge in my marriage, been married for a year and was no Premarital sex, since I need to promise her am a faithful guy and based on religion ground….

But honestly even in the marriage, it has been one sided, she said my private part is to big and I stay too long, I do every for her, love her, care for her, help her in kitchen, setup a home business/career for her to save her the stress of going out. I give her head, sometimes I suck and engage in pre-intimacy for long , but many times, since we had gotten married, I am the only active person, sometimes for a month no sex, am getting frustrated, I need advice.
Everytime i try to discuss it, she say i should try to understand that she is nott the sex type. Am tearing apart on my inside. What can i do pls
Chai dis life no balance
My brother don't be surprise when ladies here on nairaland send you PM grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by sexyto(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Candid advice, get her pregnant after childbirth the road will be even too wide for you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by emperordelis(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Why you go carry big Gbola?? I feel your pains sha,try use lub before penetration,if it's still not working for her,then use soap my brother..Self serv and rest...I'm sure your type have talked bad a lot about people that had premarital sex,now you have seen why it's important to test before you buy

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by michoim(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
Foodqueen:
Continue talking to her, one day she will reciprocate.
Continuing talking to her indeed! What a poor advice. What of,if the so called one day never come?

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by adesegun121(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Terrence99:
My thought now ooo grin
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by grandstar(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative

Her behavior is selfish by saying she's not the sex type. 1 Cor 7 says warns against denying each other of it.

Is she circumcised? It reduces libido

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Titto93(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Dis kind thing z common with religious people.
Most times, Una principle to please eachother end up hurting u.

This is what u should have resolve during dating.
Btw, why did u marry her?

because she's God-fearing or what?

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by toffyz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
That is women for you bro
Once they're married with kid, urge for sex declined drastically in most of them

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Toks2008(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

Try to work things out with her but if she insists tell her you will get a second wife if she does not change.

And incase she says no wahala, You don't need to do any big wedding, just find one lady from your village, pay her bride price, rent an apartment for her and enjoy your life. We only live once and no man should suffer sexual deprivation in matrimony.

23 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Okulojo4lyf: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Talk to her about the effect her rejection is having on you. Let her know

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by bishop4life(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
DavidNative:
Need Advice Pls

What do you want us to do now.? Go and beg your wife?

Well this might be a terrible advice, but I will be truthful.
Uncle, everywhere you see road for bush na person dey pass am. If no be you, e fit be me.

I can't say more than that, after all na free consultation.

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by BigYash: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
I just hope she is not trying to manipulate you to believe she is a learner. I no dey trust those pipo at all... You give her head,she no wet scatter everywhere? Your joromi no still enter after giving her head? Bros na electric pole you carry inbetwn ur legs be that o shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Unruly7(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
One man food is another poison
Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by Beautyprincess(f): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
BEST ADVISE SO FAR. DO IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT.
Ynix:

Play a simple game...

Write this word on paper and say,

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANY MORE, BYE BYE WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE

Drop it and travel to a friend's place

Notice her reaction, if disturbed, don't come back until she begs and after that prepare a written agreement. Also be an alpha man

Re: My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help by DavidNative(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks for the encouragement and advice everyone , i will go through everything and make a best decision i believe by God's grace. Thanks once again Sirs and Ma's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt