Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) (44907 Views)

Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by tizteezy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lala took a seat
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Gate050: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wizzy13:
This is the snake I killed last night while returning from work
please what is it called and is it good for food?

Have never sight one here in south west before. Is there no any at this side?

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by CallofDuty(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lalasticlala..Foodis ready!!.. Independence Meat don show!!! grin
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Sniper4real(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:
How una take dey summon courage to kill this creepy creature?

The day they killed one slim snake for our compund, I left the compound for dem for 6 days. Was scared if the parents of the snake will reinforce and strike.

grin. You dey fear snake. Smtin you can kill just by matching your foot on it tongue
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Springboot:

Because snakes are not as dangerous as you see in movies and they hardly ever attack humans as seen in movies,instead they try to avoid you by hiding when they site humans.
Exactly U Sabi

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Arabaincubus: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is a harmless python to humans. In dome places, you would be required to mourn and properly inter the carcass.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Spain007(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wizzy13:

It's called Cobra and good for ofé Edikang ikong.

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by raindroup(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
[/img]Lala right now

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by adeoba2008(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
L for Lala!
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by McOluOmo: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
The right way

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by DSC7: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Na you call am python na you still dey ask us the name[sup][/sup] undecided undecided undecided

Come and enter heaven lemme see.....

2 Likes

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:

The day they killed one slim snake for our compund, I left the compound for dem for 6 days. Was scared if the parents of the snake will reinforce and strike.

lolzzzz,

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by mandax: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wizzy13:

Where did you kill the python? That’s the most important information needed from your report.

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:

Hahahahahahahaha.......
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
I can never eat a reptile...any reptile at all

You're missing o. Alligator is very sweet wink

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by JordanMichael(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin grin like seriously
Davash222:

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Where i come from,its a taboo to kill a python
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Kellie069(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
You killed an harmless reptile
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Snakes don suffer for this country. They are not as dangerous as being portrayed. Maybe na de story of Adam & Eve & the serpent cause am.
If I may ask, how many people have died from snake bite in Nigeria? I don't think I have seen any thread where somebody reported being bitten.

#SnakeLivesMatter
You are free to leave with a wild snake � in your home and allow others who cannot stand it kill theirs.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Kellie069(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wizzy13:

But hope you are not ment sha?? But na the name of the reptile is mosquito tho
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Pootle: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
criteria for front page...go catch and kill snake
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Scottz: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why be say all snake threads here the picture quality no de clear at all
I never see anybody use iPhone or Samsung wey get mad portrait snap snake wey dem kill for here before. Why?

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Scottz: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Snakes don suffer for this country. They are not as dangerous as being portrayed. Maybe na de story of Adam & Eve & the serpent cause am.
If I may ask, how many people have died from snake bite in Nigeria? I don't think I have seen any thread where somebody reported being bitten.

#SnakeLivesMatter
sorry o black Simon keys undecided
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Sunnydoo: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
That's a python.

Very good for food.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2021
Nice1. I hate snake. Kill them all
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by jacoik(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. U say their parents will reinforce? Like dis you type in error? Lol
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Wonk(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Cheesy
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Curious345: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2021
Must you kill it?
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Buziness101: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
We don't kill dt snake in my place besides it's a friendly snake... Doesn't bite
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Yoursidekickpsy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2021
These cold-blooded creatures don't harm humans(Only 8% can actually cause damage or death), they either looking for someplace to chill(lay eggs, hatch and grow the neolates or probably searching for a snack. Infact snakes could be in hiding and living comfortably for months right in your apartment not until the second you see it and the next action is to see it dead and most times we don't even eat the meat. What's the point of killing this harmless creature asides we only want to further enrich or fortify the old superstition of "MAN AND THE SNAKE"- See a snake and mustn't go alive. High time we analysed our belief systems which would propel the turbines of change we all want. Starts from how we see and respect nature and every creature. Happy 61.

Candle
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pootle:
criteria for front page...go catch and kill snake

and pot, and soup, and lala food ready this and that.. sh*t has gotten older than old on nl.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Nyamve1: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2021
This is not Python na for Gods sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.