Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) (44884 Views)

Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by horlanrewaju11(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:
How una take dey summon courage to kill this creepy creature?

The day they killed one slim snake for our compund, I left the compound for dem for 6 days. Was scared if the parents of the snake will reinforce and strike.
this one doesn't bite in the noon but when night comes my brother na him crazy pass oo especially when your touch light direction go straight into his eyes that's when you will know that his head is not small at all.... snakes normally runs for their lives but this one will pursue you like...them plenty inside here grin cheesy
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:

The day they killed one slim snake for our compund, I left the compound for dem for 6 days. Was scared if the parents of the snake will reinforce and strike.

So u think the snake was a fulani snake?
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Now, we need "Snake in The City" to begin filming in Nigeria, not just South Africa. angry
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by iamtardey: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Bobotic:
Chelsea disappoints me, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You say that python did you wetin last night? Hmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by iamtardey: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Really tho! Someone needs contact that man and him babe.
Prove yourself with nairaland snakes thread as reference, he should be scared how many snakes is been killed if he's so passionate tho
MufasaLion:
Now, we need "Snake in The City" to begin filming in Nigeria, not just South Africa. angry
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
iamtardey:
Really tho! Someone needs contact that man and him babe

It takes a lot of resources and many things to relocate to Nigeria for some duration of the filming. His contact could be gotten from NatGeo Wild or you contact NatGeo Wild for the proposition directly.

They might agree or not but at least they will surely correspond with you.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by udomma1005(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Lala joined the group chat.....Happily
And I left unhappy angry
Why should it be snake not dog, based on who I be

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by EdiskyHarry: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Davash222:

Very funny.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by matrixme(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wait oo, bros, you must have the heart of a lion. Someone needs to be afraid of you on a normal day. You mean you killed this monster at night without gun or a bomb, just casually
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by TenQ: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
WibusJaga:

Snakes don suffer for this country. They are not as dangerous as being portrayed. Maybe na de story of Adam & Eve & the serpent cause am.
If I may ask, how many people have died from snake bite in Nigeria? I don't think I have seen any thread where somebody reported being bitten.

#SnakeLivesMatter

Lala, abeg leave that snake you are playing with & come and attend to this matter...
People die a lot from snake bites in Nigeria: especially in non state capitals and rural communities
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Spicycat(f): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Bobotic:
Chelsea disappoints me, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed You say that python did you wetin last night? Hmm shocked shocked shocked

Where on earth are you guys getting this kind of hilarious pictures grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by fareed69(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sniper4real:
I'll taste snake soup one day sha

Readily available at Ipaja in Lagos
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Una get mind they kill these kind creature?

Wish you guys luck on these.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
RIP to the reptile.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Bobotic(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Spicycat:

I no fit tell you bro lipsrsealed shocked
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by johhbekeboh09: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wizzy13:
This is the snake I killed last night while returning from work
please what is it called and is it good for food?

What time was it
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Douye11: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Too much of reading folktales
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by tofolo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wizzy13:

it's a ball python completely harmless.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
So many snakes have been killed, yet the population no dey reduce, there too many snakes in Nigeria.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by UltimateStarman: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2021
Wizzy13:

it's a Phyton and it's one of the most eaten snakes in Nigeria.... it's not venomous
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Hawkler: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Lala might know what the snake told Eve in the garden.
Re: The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) by Cebaz(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Stop the lies, this a photo from an old story in this nairaland months back. The snake was killed inside a company, come to think, what instruments did u use to kill this magnitude snake on ur way back from work, or u were aware when u left home in the morning that u will meet a snake way back? Abeg easy oo we are not dumbs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed / Mackerel: How Do I Identify Original From This Fish? / I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.