Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? (3984 Views)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Tel her say you be Ritualist.....

When una enter the inner room, make you bring am also come nairaland oooo
Re: When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
She's building her client base. Want's to see where you fit in. You will be billed in the coming days according to what answers you provide.

Shalom, blessed one.

humurphia:
I took interest in this girl on Instagram/ Tinder. She looks like a decent and cool headed girl for friendship.

After introducing ourselves and chatting for a while. I called the next week .we vibed a little and joked on the call like she wasn't a stranger.

Towards the ending of the call with her , she asked "what do i do for a living?"

This is someone i just met on the internet, and i feel bad vibes that this was part of the first set of questions she had to ask.

Is this an Airtel Red flag?
Is she genuine or is she likely to be only about the money?
Or was she trying to make a conversation ?
Re: When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
humurphia:
I took interest in this girl on Instagram/ Tinder. She looks like a decent and cool headed girl for friendship.

After introducing ourselves and chatting for a while. I called the next week .we vibed a little and joked on the call like she wasn't a stranger.

Towards the ending of the call with her , she asked "what do i do for a living?"

This is someone i just met on the internet, and i feel bad vibes that this was part of the first set of questions she had to ask.

all of them are about the money...nothing new.
Re: When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? by lajid: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2021
NiceMen:
Okay, did you tell her what you do for living? You should tell her, irrespective of how it makes you feel.

About the boyfriend aspect, bros, nothing is guaranteed for her. She can't be so sure that the guy will eventually marry her and when you consider their short lift cycle with menopause slowing creeping in, you cannot truly blame women.

This is why they keep their options OPEN and have at least 3-5 guys on queue for possible real FISH. A girl can be in a relationship and still give out her number. A girl I was once very interested in that didn't agree to date me back then told me that she only date guys from her contact and, during our discussion, after we opened up a lot of things on dating, she quickly said, do I know whether we can date in the future? She said this to let me know, even when she was in a relationship recently this year, that she does not mind dating and furking me, as long as she is not in a relationship.

Months after this, she broke up with the guy she was dating and also agreed to visit Akwa Ibom with me later this year. The only problem is, my taste in her or women, in general, has changed. She is still the most pretty lady on my contact but these days, I don't place much emphasis on beauty. She is furking pretty ooo, fair-skinned (not bleached)

Your own goal, IF YOU REALLY LIKE HER (the girl in question) and have plans to marry her IF she fits what you desire in a woman, IS TO play your card right. It does not matter whether she has a boyfriend or not.

A few weeks ago, a lady said on Twitter that it is foolish to ask a girl whether she is in a relationship because she would always tell you yes. She said the best question to ask is ARE YOU MARRIED? Now, to some people, that statement by the lady is foolish but there is a lot of wisdom in that.

The game is the game.

Truth is I do like her, I might consider going for her and I fancy my chances based on her body language.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? by Dshocker(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
humurphia:

Brother na street/hustling girls dey Tinder
Re: When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? by Ayo2004: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
humurphia:

My brother,I don't know about other countries but in Nigeria,all girls(that are not catfishes) on Tinder are oloshos.
You can tell her what you do but once you tell her you are doing something with huge income,she go wan date you.

Please,do not fall in love.
Fvck am till you are tired and japa

That girl is there to extort you to the last kobo(she doesn't care about your future investments,money for mumcy) and japa to a wealthier one.
Play your game and japa.

If you refuse to listen,as someone said with a meme above,you shall see terrible things
Shine ya eye

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? by NiceMen: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
lajid:

Truth is I do like her, I might consider going for her and I fancy my chances based on her body language.
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had To Check A Married Woman Who Is Irresponsible Today / My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin.. / I Can’t Even Penetrate A 19 Years Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.