Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (48098 Views)

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by FakeUnity: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
IPOB are the true heroes of this country.

We cannot continue like with northern muslim terrorist.

Every northern fulani man is a POTENTIAL TERRORIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Corporate2020: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
nairaman66:
A story of the “less you look, the more you see”

The dantatas, dangotes etc are not exempted from these shrewd case scenarios!

Even Mercedes Benz company at one point was affiliated with slave trades.. Drug money built the cities of New York and other parts of the world till date..

This is deep!! Terrorists have infiltrated the highest level of government..

Is the current dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock not the Patron of the terrorists?
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 2:33am On Oct 06, 2021
joyandfaith:

Did jesus and his disciples killed unbelievers while spreading christianity? No

Jesus had no power and few followers unlike prophet Muhammad and Moses who had strong established followers. Don't compare apples to oranges

Did Muhammed and his followers killed non-muslms while spreading islam? Yes.

When Christians acquired power they expanded and killed millions. Cut the bullsh'it, even when Jesus was god of the old testament, he commanded the massacre of millions

Did koran say you should love your enemies? No.

Christians with their irrational and dumb teachings, do you love Boko Haram and Fulani herdsman? How can a man with brain love his enemies?

Did bible say you should love your enemies?
Yes.

A non-Muslim is not always an enemy hence why Islam allowed you to marry Jews and Christians. Christianity on the other hand say you love your enemies but preaches hatred and compares unbelievers who mean no harm to you as devils. Christianity is a walking contradiction!
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 2:39am On Oct 06, 2021
gheekhone:
[s]You do realise calling someone a Christian implies the standard with which such should be judged is Jesus Christ and not David, Moses or any other prophet(ess), right?

So, if Jesus says don't retaliate or fight and someone goes to war in the name of Christianity, I'm sure the contradiction is clear and we can safely say the person is not a Christian.[/s]

If Jesus was peaceful, who commanded these wars and massacres?

Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. Numbers 31:17-18

Mind you, Cathar Christians were exterminated by other Christians because your church leaders were inspired by Jesus!

But please answer this tho
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 2:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Gandollar:
Yoruba mooslims? Oh puleeese!! They are kafirs!

Iya baba e, ode!
Koni da fun awon agbo ilé e, omo ale buruku. Stinky keferi!
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by joyandfaith: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2021
Demmzy15:

Jesus had no power and few followers unlike prophet Muhammad and Moses who had strong established followers. Don't compare apples to oranges

When Christians acquired power they expanded and killed millions. Cut the bullsh'it, even when Jesus was god of the old testament, he commanded the massacre of millions

Christians with their irrational and dumb teachings, do you love Boko Haram and Fulani herdsman? How can a man with brain love his enemies?

A non-Muslim is not always an enemy hence why Islam allowed you to marry Jews and Christians. Christianity on the other hand say you love your enemies but preaches hatred and compares unbelievers who mean no harm to you as devils. Christianity is a walking contradiction!

Did Muhammed and his followers killed non-muslms while spreading islam? Yes
Yes.
Bible says
Matt 28:19,20.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 26, 26:52): "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Matt 5: 43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

What koran says

Q4:95 states, “Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home).”

Q 8:12 (Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels,"Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.

Q9:29 instructs Muslims: “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
joyandfaith:

Why was this? Because he didn't have enough followers. Jesus was militant, during the last supper he commanded his disciples to get swords and those who don't have should sell cloaks and buy swords:

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one Luke 22:36

My question to you my Yoruba Christian brother, what is sword used for? Is it to spread peace?

Did Muhammed and his followers killed non-muslms while spreading islam? Yes

Yes and we're proud of it, just as how Moses and his followers killed unbelievers

No, you can only be friends with non-belligerent unbelievers. Qur'an 60:8

Yes.
Bible says
Matt 28:19,20.

Only a stupi'd man would love his enemy, if you insist, do you love Boko Haram and Fulani herdsman?

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen

This is a command for evangelization and some later generations did this through warfare.

Matthew 26, 26:52): "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Why then did he command his followers to buy the sword in the first place? Jesus only made this statement when he saw they were outnumbered and it'll be foolish for them to fight grin

Matt 5: 43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Do you love Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen?

What koran says

Q4:95 states, “Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home).”

Q 8:12 (Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels,"Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.

Q9:29 instructs Muslims: “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

Yes, I support this verses as Islam acknowledges the fact there are times of war and peace. And we're encouraged to fight, so cry me a River grin grin grin
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by joyandfaith: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Demmzy15:

Why was this? Because he didn't have enough followers. Jesus was militant, during the last supper he commanded his disciples to get swords and those who don't have should sell cloaks and buy swords:

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one Luke 22:36

My question to you my Yoruba Christian brother, what is sword used for? Is it to spread peace?

Yes and we're proud of it, just as how Moses and his followers killed unbelievers

No, you can only be friends with non-belligerent unbelievers. Qur'an 60:8

Only a stupi'd man would love his enemy, if you insist, do you love Boko Haram and Fulani herdsman?

This is a command for evangelization and some later generations did this through warfare.

Why then did he command his followers to buy the sword in the first place? Jesus only made this statement when he saw they were outnumbered and it'll be foolish for them to fight grin

Do you love Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen?

Yes, I support this verses as Islam acknowledges the fact there are times of war and peace. And we're encouraged to fight, so cry me a River grin grin grin

Muslims are commanded to kill according to you. No such command in Christianity.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by SAM1979: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2021
The terrorist sponsors and the terrorists themselves are already at the corridors of power and in power. They kill innocent people and go unpunished because of their Godfathers. They killed in Benue, Plateau, Kaduna, Zamfara, Ebonyi etc. Their Godfathers in power will never allow them be arrested, let alone being prosecuted. That is the reason why it is a Terrorist organization. The Nigerian Court is supposed to have sentenced over 5,000 terrorists to death by now while Public execution is carried out on them. No terrorist has been sentenced to death and executed till date, yet the terrorist have killed over 100,000 innocent Nigerians nationwide since the advent of terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by respect80(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Aremson14:
One question though what is even meant by islamization? I think Buhari has been president for about 6 years now and I have not seen anything like islamization, although I don't even know what that is. Patami I think has been there for about 3 years or so.
One more thing when we even say the North what do we even mean. The North is divided into zones. The average Kogi man speaks Igbira, one of the most peaceful state in the country is still in this same Northern Nigeria. But then again all Nothern Nigeria are "Muslims and Hausas"

You know nothing bro...
Did you read the thread at all?
You don't know what islamization means abi?
Don't worry, when it gets to your doorstep you will recognize it without anyone telling you.
Islamiziation is an agenda and the fact that Buhari has been president for 6 years and that agenda has not been achieved doesn't mean they are not working towards it.
Perhaps you also don't know what Islamic terrorism is too.
Most of you Islamic folks supporting or pretending to be unconcerned about the current situation of Islamic terror won't even be considered to be Islamic enough to share the same society with them once their agenda is achieved so continue supporting or forming ignorance of the fact that Islamic terror is a problem in Nigeria and globally today.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

Muslims are commanded to kill according to you. No such command in Christianity.
Yes, we acknowledged that there are wars and you don't share roses in wars, you fight the enemies.

Jesus commanded his followers to buy swords, what are swords used for? You're yet to answer this question!

You say the bible commands you to love your enemies, my question to you is, do you love Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

Answer these questions and stop these running around
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by joyandfaith: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Demmzy15:
Yes, we acknowledged that there are wars and you don't share roses in wars, you fight the enemies.

Jesus commanded his followers to buy swords, what are swords used for? You're yet to answer this question!

You say the bible commands you to love your enemies, my question to you is, do you love Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

Answer these questions and stop these running around

When Jesus told his followers to carry swords on the night before he died, this was not so that they could protect themselves. (Luke 22:36, 38) Rather, Jesus wanted to teach them a lesson: His followers should not use violence, even when they have to face a crowd that has weapons. (Luke 22:52) After Peter used his sword to attack the high priest’s slave, Jesus commanded Peter: “Return your sword to its place.” Then Jesus stated a principle that guides Christians even today: “All those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.”​—Matthew 26:51, 52.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Aremson14(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
respect80:

You know nothing bro...
Did you read the thread at all?
You don't know what islamization means abi?
Don't worry, when it gets to your doorstep you will recognize it without anyone telling you.
Islamiziation is an agenda and the fact that Buhari has been president for 6 years and that agenda has not been achieved doesn't mean they are not working towards it.
Perhaps you also don't know what Islamic terrorism is too.
Most of you Islamic folks supporting or pretending to be unconcerned about the current situation of Islamic terror won't even be considered to be Islamic enough to share the same society with them once their agenda is achieved so continue supporting or forming ignorance of the fact that Islamic terror is a problem in Nigeria and globally today.
KWARA ,ABUJA is what South South?
Define what islamization is. MENTION ONE THING THAT BUHARI HAS DONE THAT IS ISLAMIZATION. U guys are the once that give this politicians power, very soon oga lie will jumble all the arguments against his political fathers and say it is Hate speech including concrete arguments with fact. And when he speaks it looks lyk he is saying the truth. The least u can do is hide ur hate against a certain people religion and let us fight this corrupt people with concrete facts.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

When Jesus told his followers to carry swords on the night before he died, this was not so that they could protect themselves. (Luke 22:36, 38) Rather, Jesus wanted to teach them a lesson: His followers should not use violence, even when they have to face a crowd that has weapons. (Luke 22:52) After Peter used his sword to attack the high priest’s slave, Jesus commanded Peter: “Return your sword to its place.” Then Jesus stated a principle that guides Christians even today: “All those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.”​—Matthew 26:51, 52.
This is very laughable, there was no point to buy swords if he wanted peace. For him to command they buy sword towards the end of life shows he was scared of death and was looking for ways to remove the cup of death. He commanded his followers to stand down when he saw multitudes came and they were outnumbered, it would be foolhardy for him to fight!
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by joyandfaith: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Demmzy15:
This is very laughable, there was no point to buy swords if he wanted peace. For him to command they buy sword towards the end of life shows he was scared of death and was looking for ways to remove the cup of death. He commanded his followers to stand down when he saw multitudes came and they were outnumbered, it would be foolhardy for him to fight!
That is your thinking. Love is core principle of real christianity. Hatred for non-muslims is core principle of islam.
Return your sword to its place.” Then Jesus stated a principle that guides Christians even today: “All those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.”​—Matthew 26:51, 52.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

That is your thinking. Love is core principle of real christianity.

This is a lie from the pit of hell, this is what the bible says about unbelievers:

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 2 Corinthians 6:14-15

This verse compares us to devils, how can you say Christianity is about love when unbelievers whom are innocent are called devils?

Hatred for non-muslims is core principle of islam.

We hate the religion and not necessarily the people until they seek to harm us. This is why Islam is the only religion that allows interreligious marriage, not even the bible allows it.

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Qur'an 60:8

Now compare with the bible that blatantly called us devils

Return your sword to its place.” Then Jesus stated a principle that guides Christians even today: “All those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.”​—Matthew 26:51, 52.

He surrendered because he was outnumbered, if he wanted peace in the first place he wouldn't have commanded the selling of cloaks to buy swords. Why did he command it in the first place? grin
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by joyandfaith: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Demmzy15:

This is a lie from the pit of hell, this is what the bible says about unbelievers:

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 2 Corinthians 6:14-15

This verse compares us to devils, how can you say Christianity is about love when unbelievers whom are innocent are called devils?

We hate the religion and not necessarily the people until they seek to harm us. This is why Islam is the only religion that allows interreligious marriage, not even the bible allows it.

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. Qur'an 60:8

Now compare with the bible that blatantly called us devils

He surrendered because he was outnumbered, if he wanted peace in the first place he wouldn't have commanded the selling of cloaks to buy swords. Why did he command it in the first place? grin

That you shouid not marry or involve in interfaith with unbelievers but not to kill them as commanded in koran.
Interreligious marriage is not allowed in islam especially for Muslim girls. But muslms are cunning of marrying women from other faiths with a view to convert them. I witnessed that in the north.

He was not outnumbered. Enrol for a Bible study programme.

But look! one of those with Jesus reached out his hand and drew his sword and struck the slave of the high priest, taking off his ear.+ 52 Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place,+ for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.+ 53 Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than 12 legions of angels?

In contrary to Bible, koran stated clearly that Muslims should terrorize and kill non-Muslims. Islam is a violent religion.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
joyandfaith:

That you shouid not marry or involve in interfaith with unbelievers

So that's why they're compared to devils? So an innocent unbeliever child is a devil?

but not to kill them as commanded in koran.

The Quran only commands war against people who want to fight us, stop this nonsense whitewashing. We fight all those who fight us!

Interreligious marriage is not allowed in islam especially for Muslim girls.

Yes! Any problems with that? Why would you think a Muslim woman would marry you? grin

But muslms are cunning of marrying women from other faiths with a view to convert them. I witnessed that in the north.

Yes that's the point, we want them to convert but we don't force it as Islam acknowledges love can exist between two people!

He was not outnumbered. Enrol for a Bible study programme.

In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me."
Matthew 26:55

He was outnumbered, you haven't even answered my question why he commanded the purchase of swords in the first place. In Islam, when Prophet Muhammad commanded the Muslims to purchase weapons, it was for war.

But look! one of those with Jesus reached out his hand and drew his sword and struck the slave of the high priest, taking off his ear.+ 52 Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place,+ for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword.+ 53 Or do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father to supply me at this moment more than 12 legions of angels?

Why did he command they buy it in the first place? What do they use swords to do?

In contrary to Bible, koran stated clearly that Muslims should terrorize and kill non-Muslims. Islam is a violent religion.

Shut up jor, you compare us to devils and even when Jesus comes during the end times, we'll be exterminated by Jesus and his army. Then you come here to lie!
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by respect80(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Aremson14:

KWARA ,ABUJA is what South South?

Please emphasize more on what you mean by Kwara and Abuja is what...

Define what islamization is. MENTION ONE THING THAT BUHARI HAS DONE THAT IS ISLAMIZATION

In a simple language, islamization is the process of bringing someone or something under the influence of Islam or under Islamic rule and by the constitution we currently operate upon, Nigeria is a secular state, or still purports to be a secular state and without any sense of bias, even a foool knows very well that Buhari as a president of a nation that purports itself to be secular shows no neutrality in his antecedents. Not in his appointment of persons into national positions, or his reactions towards the incessant religious fracas going on in different parts of the country such as Plateau, Kaduna etc...

U guys are the once ones that give this politicians power, very soon oga lie will jumble all the arguments against his political fathers and say it is Hate speech including concrete arguments with fact. And when he speaks it looks lyk he is saying the truth

I don't understand a thing you wrote up there and I don't even want to talk about Lie Lai Muhammed abeg.

The least u can do is hide ur hate against a certain people religion and let us fight this corrupt people with concrete facts.
Just forget about hate cos I don't do hate. Even if I will, it won't be religious hate!
Finally if you can't see beyond your nose by asserting that you don't know what islamization or Buhari's ineptitude towards the bid to enforce Islam on people by several Islamic terrorists groups is all about then sorry, you won't have any contribution to make in fighting corrupt people (leaders).
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Aremson14(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
respect80:

Please emphasize more on what you mean by Kwara and Abuja is what...

In a simple language, islamization is the process of bringing someone or something under the influence of Islam or under Islamic rule and by the constitution we currently operate upon, Nigeria is a secular state, or still purports to be a secular state and without any sense of bias, even a foool knows very well that Buhari as a president of a nation that purports itself to be secular shows no neutrality in his antecedents. Not in his appointment of persons into national positions, or his reactions towards the incessant religious fracas going on in different parts of the country such as Plateau, Kaduna etc...

I don't understand a thing you wrote up there and I don't even want to talk about Lie Lai Muhammed abeg.

Just forget about hate cos I don't do hate. Even if I will, it won't be religious hate!
Finally if you can't see beyond your nose by asserting that you don't know what islamization or Buhari's ineptitude towards the bid to enforce Islam on people by several Islamic terrorists groups is all about then sorry, you won't have any contribution to make in fighting corrupt people (leaders).
So u honestly believe "islamization" is possible in Nigeria. A country where we have governors, senators , even ministers representing every people.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aremson14:

So u honestly believe "islamization" is possible in Nigeria. A country where we have governors, senators , even ministers representing every people.
Don't mind the watery brain!
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by SAM1979: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Turkey was islamized and Christians massacred. It is same agenda and reason why Christians are being killed in the North and the Government never bring them to justice, rather they plan cattle routes for them in another man land. Read about the Armenian genocide and forced Islamization. over 1.5million people were killed.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by SAM1979: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please read this extract.

Islamization

Islamized Armenians who were "rescued from Arabs" after the war
Islamization of Armenians was carried out as a systematic state policy involving the bureaucracy, police, judiciary, and clergy and was a major structural component of the genocide.[162][163] An estimated 100,000 to 200,000 Armenians were Islamized.[164] Some Armenians were allowed to convert to Islam and evade deportation, but where their numbers exceeded the 5 to 10 percent threshold, or where there was a risk of their being able to preserve their nationality and culture, the regime insisted on their physical destruction.[165] Talaat Pasha personally authorized conversion of Armenians and carefully tracked the loyalty of converted Armenians until the end of the war.[166] Although the first and most important step was conversion to Islam, the process also required the eradication of Armenian names, language, and culture, and for women, immediate marriage to a Muslim man.[167] Although Islamization was the most feasible opportunity for survival, it also transgressed Armenian moral and social norms.[166]

The CUP allowed Armenian women to marry into Muslim households, as these women had to convert to Islam and would lose their Armenian identity.[151] Young women and girls were often appropriated as house servants or sex slaves. Some boys were abducted to work as unfree laborers for individual Muslims.[151][168] Some children were forcibly seized, but others were sold or given up by their parents to save their lives.[169][170] Special state-run orphanages were also set up with strict procedures intending to deprive their charges of an Armenian identity.[171] Most Armenian children who survived the genocide endured exploitation, hard labor without pay, forced conversion to Islam, and physical and sexual abuse.[168]

Women and children who fell into Muslim hands during the journey typically ended up in Turkish or Kurdish hands, in contrast with those captured in Syria by Arabs and Bedouins.[172] Military commanders told their men to "do to [the women] whatever you wish", resulting in widespread rapes.[173] Although Armenian women tried to avoid sexual violence, suicide was often the only alternative.[174] Deportees were displayed naked in Damascus and sold as sex slaves in some areas, constituting an important source of income for accompanying gendarmes.[175] Some were sold in Arabian slave markets to Muslim Hajj pilgrims and ended up as far away as Tunisia or Algeria.[176]
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by SAM1979: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
Death toll
Main article: Casualties of the Armenian genocide

Percent of prewar Armenian population "unaccounted for" in 1917 based on Talaat Pasha's record. Black indicates that 100 percent of Armenians have disappeared. "Resettlement" zone is displayed in red.
The genocide reduced the Armenian population of the Ottoman Empire by 90 percent.[209] The exact number of Armenians who died is not known and is impossible to determine.[2] Both contemporaries and later historians have estimated that around 1 million Armenians perished in the genocidal campaign during World War I,[3][210][211] with figures ranging from 600,000 to 1.5 million deaths.[2][3] Between 800,000 to 1.2 million Armenians were deported.[212][213] Talaat Pasha's incomplete figures came to 924,158 Armenians deported; officials' notes suggest increasing this number by 30 percent. The resulting estimate of 1.2 million deported is in line with estimates by Johannes Lepsius and Arnold J. Toynbee.[214] Based on contemporary estimates, Akçam figured that by late 1916, only 200,000 deported Armenians were still alive.[212]
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by respect80(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aremson14:

Oh, you now know what islamization is abi? Because I can see you're now talking about the possibility and not whether there's anything called islamization.
Let me tell you a bit more, because it's either you just came back from pluto, you are an Islamic extremist pretending not to know what this is all about, or you just don't read to keep yourself informed about things going on within and far from you.
Islamization that people talk about isn't really about forcing a church goer or a traditionalist to worship in a mosque or pray five times a day. Rather, it is about creating a kind society were people must have to identify with Islam before the dividends of democracy can truly reach them, it means creating that kind of society where you can't have the freedom to worship whatever you believe in without fear of being accused of sacrilege and be stone to death, it means building a society where you can't attain any top position at the federal level without properly identifying with Islam and living strictly by Islamic laws, it is that kind of society where women would be forced to get married when they attain certain age or face humiliation. I can go on and on and on but let me stop here.
The funny thing is that most of you who sympathize and try to say that Islamic laws are fair to live and abide by can't even practice and live safely under it if it is actualized.
Why were people running away from Afghanistan immediately the Talibans took over power including devoted Muslims?
Why didn't they celebrate and live with the powers that took over and live under their Islamic laws?
Why were they running and hoping to make it into IDP camps even in countries where secularism is adorned?
If you still claim not to understand why people are against the gradual propagation and enforcement of Islamic laws through attacks and encroachment of territories by Islamic terror groups as against secularism as enshrined in our constitution today then, I leave you to your conscience and belief.
But know this, if nothing is done to stop this agenda, then it's just a matter of time before our beloved country Nigeria get a taste of what Afghanistan is into.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by SAM1979: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Watch this recent video of tortured Cross River indigenes. They were tortured by Nigerian Military for chasing Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen away from their community. You can see that the Military and Terorist Fulani herdsmen are working together. No wonder why the Army has never launced an operation againgst them despite brandishing AK47 and killing hundred of thousands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAoKw2J9k-Q
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by ba2remagaji: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
See u mumu way get sense
BIGNAME2020:

The problem is from your senses, not the piece angry
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by ba2remagaji: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just like your dullard Papa
Davidonkonsults:

You are a dullard na. Nothing strange here.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Davidonkonsults: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
ba2remagaji:
Just like your dullard Papa
If you even had a father.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by ba2remagaji: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lolz see idiot from a idiot father
Davidonkonsults:

If you even had a father.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Davidonkonsults: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
ba2remagaji:
Lolz see idiot from a idiot father
You managed to subscribe today after enough bambiala. You will soon shrink back to the hole you came out from.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by ArewaNorth: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
webm:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram?r=p0z0&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=

MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND CAN: THE
BITTER TRUTH

“Marwa Maitatsine, was a Christian until
his death!!

Back in 1954, there ware series of
meetings by the highest body of Christian
association in the northern Nigeria, in Jos,
which I happened to be the secretary, taking the minutes of that meeting (then, I
was an undergraduate student of Christian
Theology). Part of the result of that
meeting was, to sponsor some people
among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new
Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and Islam. Their mission is to come back to
Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic
knowledge to preach violence, distort
original Islamic teachings and if possible
cause a riot in the North that will make
northern Nigeria a history. Five people were nominated for the job, and sent to
Sudan to start their mission. 3 of them
refused to come back and execute their
plan, but spent the rest of their lives in
Sudan as true Muslims. The remaining two;
Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back, Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was
sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro
fessor Dauda Ojobi
+++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++++
+++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
Professor Dauda Ojobi, a former secretary of Northern Christian Association of
Nigeria (CAN), a retired Professor in Benue
State University faculty of Law, the 3rd
Reverend Father from northern Nigeria,
after Paul Gindiri, and Ganaka, The first
Nigerian overseer of Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time commissioner of
Justice in Bauchi State.
+++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ +
Mai Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko
Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s in Kano and some other parts of Northern
Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to
that of Boko Haram, they forbade what
Islam allowed, and allowed what Islam
made haram. They claimed western
education is sin, they rejected anything brought by technology, they were popular
with saying, wearing a wrist watch is
haram, using radios and television is
haram e.t.c. (considering the technological
advancement of that period). The spiritual
leader of Maitatsine movement was Muhammad Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The
Emir of Kano Sanusi, once suspected
Maitasine as fake Muslim when he
discovered Maitatsine received goods from
Vatican Palace. After sarki confirmed his
findings, he expelled Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai Tatsine was later
brought back to Kano by Gov. Rimi in 1979.
Rimi believed that Maitatsine would help
him win his reelection through charm.
After the Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the
then President set a Anya Goru panel to investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has
made his submission in that panel, but
when the President, saw the report, he
said no, the white paper will not be issued
on this report, because it may result to
crises, so the white paper was not issued, till date.
Professor Dauda became Muslim in 1966,
after he came back from Rome, where he
went to further his studies, in Christian
Theology. He is still alive and has become a
Muslim preacher for over 40 years. What I quoted above was from his lecture I
attended in Bauchi, 2002.
+++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ +
-Ever since, no any Christian scholar or CAN
executive denied this statement from Prof. Dauda . Are they waiting for his death
before they deny it?
-Security operatives that always claim they
want uproot the Boko Haram mayhem did
not investigate in that angle, why?
-Why the relationship between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and Muhammad Yusuf,
founder of Bokoharam? The former has
bailed the later from police custody several
times.
-I see a double standard approach and
hypocrisy by the security personnel, in the investigation.
-I began to believe Boko Haram is the
creation of some enemies of Islam possibly
CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of
Muslims.
-Remember, Hillary Clinton once said Taliban is their creation, to fight Russians. I beg your pardon, if this write up hurt you
in any form, it’s not intended, but facts
need to be set straight. I promised to
upload the audio lecture from the Prof.
Himself for your digestion
https://dailytrust.com/maitatsine-boko-haram-and-professor-ojobi-s-testimony

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.