Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (48095 Views)

Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Ibkhaleel01: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Did they wake up and start ' persecuting 'muslims?
We have videos on youtube of muslims butning down places of worship in myanmar and killing Buddhist monks.
China started that crackdown after a series of terrorist attacks and the muslim ummah there refused to cooperate in bringing perpetrators to book. Look at the mess in Sweden. They welcomed muslims with open arms what will you say about that? They were persecuting muslims too abi?
Let me make it clear!

Not a single muslim on earth will ever start destruction or Killing....go research!

Muslims are the most peaceful people on earth...take NL as a case study....do you ever see is hurt anyone?

But your people are in tonnes insulting, defaming and lying...yet you close your eyes to all these atrocious acts....but once a muslim retaliate you then now open your gutter mouth to respond!

But dont ever try to joke with their faith...

You guys are good at seeking for their trouble but at the end cry that muslims this and that.

What you want is a weak society of Muslims where you can kill them, persecute them, and make them your slaves. Thats what you want

When wil you stop the hypocrisy?

Shameless polytheist trinitarian pagan
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
If only you have eyes and can reason with a sincere open mind!

Clearly Islam the religion is not the cause of terrorism. Islam, as I said, is a religion of peace. However through the centuries, deviations from the true teachings of Islam take place. And so Muslims kill despite the injunction of their religion against killing especially of innocent people.

If you look at Christianity you must admit that being thrown to the lions by the Romans did not prevent Christians when they achieved power from being totally intolerant of those who did not accept Christianity During the Spanish Inquisition suspected apostates were burnt at the stake after mock trials. In fact many who are in America today are descended from Christians who had fled from terror perpetrated by other Christians. And the Jews in America are the descendants of the Jews who fled the regular pogroms in European countries, especially Russia, and of course the persecution by the Germans under Hitler.

Islam had in fact been more tolerant. The Jews chose to migrate to North Africa together with the defeated Muslims after Ferdinand and Isabella completed the reconquest of Spain. To stay back meant forced conversion to Christianity or pain of death. Even after conversion they remained suspects and were persecuted.

The Muslims were well disposed towards Christians in particular. When the early Muslims were persecuted by the heathen Arabs, they sought refuge in Abyssinia, a Christian country with a Christian king. They were well treated there because the Christians realised they worshipped the same God and recognised not only the prophets of the Christians but those of the Jews as well. The Muslims venerate Musa or Moses, and Isa or Jesus as their prophets along with Adam, Abraham, Jacob and others.

They differ from the Hebrews and the Christians because they believe that at the time of the Prophet Muhammad, the Jews and the Christians had deviated from the true teachings. But then you must remember that Martin Luther and others too accused the Christians of their times of deviation from the true teachings and founded their own creed or sect in protest. So the Muslims' attitude towards Christianity is not much different from that of the various Protestant sects. In the past Catholics and Protestants were violently intolerant of each other.

Islam is capable of coexisting with Judaism and Christianity if they are not oppressed. Indeed Islam is capable of coexisting with other religions too, including with those without any religion.

However, whether people are fighting a noble cause or not, there are certain acts which they may not perpetrate. Exploding bombs in public places and killing innocent people cannot be accepted. Holding civilians to ransom or as hostages cannot be accepted. Poisoning food, medicine or water supply cannot be accepted.
Liar!

Pedo Mohammed (shit be upon his head), killed many people who didn't accept Islam. Boko Haram is using the same quiran written by this pedo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Ibkhaleel01: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gandollar:
Liar!

Pedo Mohammed (shit be upon his head), killed many people who didn't accept Islam. Boko Haram is using the same quiran written by this pedo.
Anti-Muslim demagoguery relies on the demonization of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), who is characterized by Islam-hating liars as being especially violent and warlike.

This propaganda has certainly gained currency in the “Judeo-Zionist-Freemasonic-Christian West and Nigeria hateful christians”.

When it is pointed out that the Biblical prophets–including Moses, Joshua, Samson , Saul , David , among many others–were far more violent and warlike (and even engaged in religiously sanctioned genocide ),
anti-Muslim pro-Christian ideologues will respond by disregarding or downplaying the Old Testament and will instead focus on the personality of Jesus in the New Testament.

Didn’t Jesus preach nonviolence and “loving one’s enemies”?

anti-Muslim ideologues use this idea to assault the religion of Islam. comparing Islam to Christianity by juxtaposing carefully selected quotes from Jesus to Islamic texts. “Muhammad vs Jesus” section. citing the following sayings of Jesus in the Bible:

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”

“If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also”

“Blessed are the peacemakers”

“Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”

“But love your enemies, and do good”

These so-called “peaceful” verses of the Bible are compared to select battle revealed-Quranic verses.

The violent verses of the Bible “don’t count” and are craftily excluded from the comparison (“that’s just the Old Testament!”).

To tighten the noose, peaceful verses of the Glorious Qur’an are also excluded from the heavily biased analysis, the shaitaan  gives his evil reason for that: these “don’t count” since they are supposedly from when Muhammad was still in Mecca.

To understand the last point, one needs to have a basic understanding of the Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) biography: he first declared his prophethood in the city of Makkah. Only a very small segment of society accepted him (mostly the weak and poor), whereas the masses–especially the powerful leaders of the city–not only rejected him but actively persecuted him.

The chapters of the Qur’an that were revealed during this period are known as the Makkan chapters. Eventually, Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was commanded by God to fled to the city of Madinah, whose people accepted him as their ruler. He went from persecuted prophet to ruler and commander-in-chief of a fledgling city-state.

The anti-Muslim ideologues claim that the peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur’an come from when Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was weak and persecuted in Mekkah. According to this islamophobe Baboon, These verses are “cancelled”, they argue, by the violent-sounding verses in the Medinan chapters.

The Islamophobe deceivers portray Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) as opportunistic:

when he was weak and under the rule of the pagans, he called for peace. Without being in a position of authority, Muhammad was hardly in a position to do otherwise. As soon as he came to power, however, he waged “jihad warfare” (what a strange phrase!) against them. This is why, they argue, the peaceful verses of the Quran simply “don’t count”.

For now, however, we will demonstrate that, using such logic, it is equally possible to invalidate the “peaceful” sayings of Jesus. While he was a persecuted prophet, Jesus advocated nonviolence and peaceful resistance. He was hardly in a position to do otherwise, right? Once in power, however, this changes dramatically and violent warfare becomes the new
modus operandi .

God has allowed for just wars throughout the history of His people. From Abraham to Deborah to David, God’s people have fought as instruments of judgment from a righteous and holy God. Romans 13:1-4 tells us to submit ourselves to government authorities and that nations have the right to bear the sword against evildoers, both foreign and domestic.

Violence occurs, but we must recognize the difference between holy judgment on sin and our own personal vendettas against those we dislike, which is the inevitable outcome of pride

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.

1 Like

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Let me make it clear!

Not a single muslim on earth will ever start destruction or Killing....go research!

Muslims are the most peaceful people on earth...

You guys are good at seeking for their trouble but at the end cry that muslims this and that
...and who are you that you determine who is muslim and who is not.
Like I stated they worship side by side with you but you never condemn them. Instead you blame peole who have been affected. Look at thatan who shot people in a mosque. Did you see how he was promptly arrested and prosecuted and the non muslims gathered to show support to the muslims.
Show me anywhere in the muslim world where a radical mualim was arrested for killing non muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Collyweed: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
It is a well known fact that all terrorists are muhammedans. The few so called peaceful mumuslims are just cowards who haven't gathered the intestinal fortitude to be true to their "religion". Sane people know that shitslam is not actually a religion but a dangerous death cult.

Actually, even crazy Prophet Moh (piss be upon him) was a terrorist. He started his terrorist career by harassing camel caravans. He actually wrote (or rather dictated, since he was illiterate) the first terrorist manual which some people call the Koran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Wfsholla90(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit. With the name calling and that arrogance you expect people to want to practice that thingyou call a religion?
Why do I have to practice it to understand. All I have to do is look at the way people like you behave to know what the religion is all about.
If practicing Islam will make me behave like you then its not worth it.
Young man, I'm gonna make this as clear as possible.
First off, Islam is not a Business Centre so we don't sell it to people who aren't willing to listen; I mean we don't throw gold and diamonds to the 'swine drinking pork eating uncircumcised devil like you'
We only preach islam to people who are willing to listen. And trust me people with high IQ, intelligence and Resources from the most advanced nations in the world are entering into islam in multitude. NB: The statistics is there for you ... Islam still remains the highest growing religion in the whole wide world.
I'd have go into details but honestly this little I'm saying is not even for you it's for reasonable people that wants to accept Islam but are still hiding in their closet.

Secondly 50% of Christian youth that are still practicing the religion are doing that either to save face or for identity; majority' of them are already atheists I mean how do you reconcile all this garbage that these so called 'god of men' spits out everyday.
The vast majority of Christian youths knows for a fact that Christianity is a very big scam.

To cap it all, I'm still going to implore you to learn about Islam and forget about my arrogance, honestly I wouldn't want you to spend your eternity in the fire of hell of which the severity is 100 times hotter than that of this world. Then you can practice it without arrogance. I'm not going to beg you to accept Islam.
It's a religion that you practice with a combination of heart, tongue and limbs.
So if we entice you to join Islam trust me you will come and renounce the faith cos you are not convinced in your earth about it and you of all people know the punishment attached to apostasy.
I'm looking forward to seeing you on the right side brother, I wish you well honestly.
The reason I'm actually bashing you like this is cos you know "The battle between truth and falsehood is a never ending war"
It will continue till this world will exist no more wether anyOne likes it or not. Wether Muslim, Christian and Jews wants to co-exist or not, that's the reality.
There can only be a peaceful co-existence between us and you if:
1. You're ready to feel yourself subdued in the land and accepts us that believe in Allah, His prophet and the last day as the master (the case in Saudi Arabia) and are ready to accept our laws and customs.
2. We the muslims ( true believers) are willing to bend the Divine laws of Allah the most high to fit the whims and caprices of man as in Democracy, communism and all other -ism's and -schism's ....of course we aren't ready to do that.
So let' the battle continues.
But I'm going to promise you one thing that Allah promise us in the Quran we will always triumph as long as we don't compromise our religion to suit your evil and corrupted desires.
I have spoken.
wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

Not to kill them. Just to avoid them especially in matter related to marriage and worship. Jesus and his disciples never fought any war. Muhammed snd his followers killled people to establish islam. He did not preach love. That's the reason muslms are unloving, wicked and hardhearted.
Yorùbá Christians and lies, Christians have always killed unbelievers, Christianity was established on bloodshed, without wars and conquest you'll be an extreme minority. Even the word "infidel" was established from Christianity.

In Islam we're allowed to marry Christians and Jews, we're allowed to eat their food and associate with them (Qur'an 5:5) but somehow we're the intolerant ones despite the fact the bible called us dirty and devils grin grin

Wonders shall never end, koni ye yin
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
odysey:
he asked that the recording be released by the network provider and that's how the matter died
You see politicians they'll do anything for money power and influence Defend them at your own cost or their own cost
Neddstark defending akpabio that had a very formidable killer squad when he was governor. I'm sure he knows he's decieving only himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Ibkhaleel01: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

...and who are you that you determine who is muslim and who is not.
Like I stated they worship side by side with you but you never condemn them. Instead you blame peole who have been affected. Look at thatan who shot people in a mosque. Did you see how he was promptly arrested and prosecuted and the non muslims gathered to show support to the muslims.
Show me anywhere in the muslim world where a radical mualim was arrested for killing non muslims.
GOD HAS DESCRIBED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS BEEN DEAF ,DUMB AND BLIND TO THE TRUTH! YOU PREFER TO FOLLOW CONJECTURES!

GOD hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). - 2:7
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Only christians? You MFers have problems everywhere you go. With Budhists in myanmar, with hindus in India with atheists in China. Even with other muslims. Is it not muslims escaping from other muslims in Afghanistan? Chaos everywhere you become a significant number
You can lie and twist facts however you like but facts are facts.
That idiot you quoted is well known for copying and pasting same bull crap everywhere. He lifts all his replies from someone elsewhere and begin his copy and paste tour all over the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Let me make it clear!

Muslims are the most peaceful people on earth...

You guys are good at seeking for their trouble but at the end cry that muslims this and that
Joke with your faith and get slaughtered like a goat.

Islamabad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Demmzy15:
Yorùbá Christians and lies, Christians have always killed unbelievers, Christianity was established on bloodshed, without wars and conquest you'll be an extreme minority. Even the word "infidel" was established from Christianity.

In Islam we're allowed to marry Christians and Jews, we're allowed to eat their food and associate with them (Qur'an 5:5) but somehow we're the intolerant ones despite the fact the bible called us dirty and devils grin grin

You are allowed to marry Christians and jewa only if they will convert get the religion of piss.

Thank God for the internet that enabled knowledgeable people and former mooslims have a platform to put things out there for all to see.

God forbid bad ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Drogunov: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
A muslim can live peacefully with a Christian and will even be just, fair and tolerate the person!

But a Christian can never allow a muslim drink water if they are majority in a place!

We have christians here in the north doing business in the midst of Muslims and prefer to stay here than in their own region the south!!....

Only northern Muslims consider Nigeria as one. And are peaceful and accomodate Christians

You hardly see a Local Government in the North without a Church. You have the right to build your worship centres anywhere in the North even in Sokoto close to the sultan palace we allow churches and even give Bishop Kuka d right to speak, lie and insult us.

We give you land to build your houses and Churches. You observe your religion without any molestation. You dress the way you want. We buy from you, and we sell to you, this happen only in the North!!!!!.

In return, what we get from you chrstians is genocide, molestation, and total rejection. We accommodate you here in the north, you pusue us out of yourir regions using false flag tactics of fulani herdmen.

Your chrstians killed Prime Minister Tafawa Balewa
That's the story you will NEVER tell your children.
The real traitors in Nigeria are chrstians.

Remember Kaduna Nzeogwu, who killed a man he once called father Sardau a of Sokoto?

Did you ever ask about the fate of Igbo Muslims?

We have muslims that are igbos but did you know how badly treated they are at their own region?

This Hypocrites must stop...

Don't t ever think Muslims are fools for been peaceful and silent!

Let me tell you something I have noticed so far about you. No body gives a rat ass about your insane haranguing.

2 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let me just break it down for those who are asking for the link in the story between the mentioned figures and Islamic terrorism in Nigeria.

1. Islam in Nigeria is more a political tool than a purely religious one. Ahmad Gumi who went with ahmadu Bello to Mecca and gained respect of the Saudis raised a sect known as the Izala. One of the guiding principles of the sect is that Muslims must never allow non-Muslims to rule over them.

2. Based on Gumi's teachings, the Izala sect also formed JIBWIS on the grounds that the practice of Islam in Nigeria had been corrupted by secularism and needed to be purified. Nasredin and co sponsored people to an Algeria terrorist group and also supported Wahhabism which has roots in Saudi to expand the activities of the GSPC (the Algeria terrorist group) to Nigeria.

3. While Nigeria had Northern muslim rulers, the Izala sect felt comfortable and went about removing Bi'dah as their main focus until 1999 when a Christian President emerged. The response was violence and enactment of Sharia in the 12 core northern Muslim states. Remember point 2. Muslims must not allow a non-Muslim to rule them.

4. The enthronement of Sharia in those states further emboldened the Izala sect and the Wahabbists to demand for Sharia throughout Nigeria, a demand led by the present President as he openly declared in 2002 on the way to contest for the presidency in 2003.

5. By 2007, a Muslim was President and again, the focus shifted back to Wahabbism. Thus, Boko haram became more mainstream in some states.

6. By 2009 the Presidency was slipping away and Boko haram became a radicalized force which was employed by the Izala sect to counter the emergence of a non-Muslim President who emerged in 2010. Again, point 2. Muslims must never allow a non-muslim to rule them.

Lastly, it is important to note that the article is actually pointing to the fact that the politicization of Islam has roots in Saudi and even the present ruler seems to have benefitted from it. Little wonder why he has identified with such hardliners as those who have been mentioned in the piece. It has also shown a link between northern elites sponsoring people to Islamic countries to become more radical muslims and the terrorism that has come to define Islam in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Demmzy15(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gandollar:
You are allowed to marry Christians and jewa only if they will convert get the religion of piss.

Not true Yoruba Christian, they remain as Christians or Jews and this goes on to show that Islam acknowledges the fact that two people can love each other (despite hating the religion). This is why today, the vast majority of interreligious marriage are by Muslim men. Unlike Christianity that compares unbelievers to devils and unfaithful people.

Thank God for the internet that enabled knowledgeable people and former mooslims have a platform to put things out there for all to see.

Thank God for the internet, the era where you people deceive Muslims are over. We now know your Bible inside out, your Bible is filled with hate and history of Christianity till date can attest to this.

God forbid bad ooo

Ode!
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Gandollar(f): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Demmzy15:

Not true Yoruba Christian, they remain as Christians or Jews and this goes on to show that Islam acknowledges the fact that two people can love each other (despite hating the religion). This is why today, the vast majority of interreligious marriage are by Muslim men. Unlike Christianity that compares unbelievers to devils and unfaithful people.

Thank God for the internet, the era where you people deceive Muslims are over. We now know your Bible inside out, your Bible is filled with hate and history of Christianity till date can attest to this.

Ode!
Yoruba mooslims? Oh puleeese!! They are kafirs!

Iya baba e, ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by gheekhone: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
You do realise calling someone a Christian implies the standard with which such should be judged is Jesus Christ and not David, Moses or any other prophet(ess), right?

So, if Jesus says don't retaliate or fight and someone goes to war in the name of Christianity, I'm sure the contradiction is clear and we can safely say the person is not a Christian.

Demmzy15:

Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Drogunov: 3:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
GOD HAS DESCRIBED PEOPLE LIKE YOU AS BEEN DEAF ,DUMB AND BLIND TO THE TRUTH! YOU PREFER TO FOLLOW CONJECTURES!

GOD hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur). - 2:7 

JUST SHUT THE PHUCK UP AND ANSWER HIS PHUCKING QUESTION!. He asked you a direct question dingbat! Instead of lapsing into rabid insults and misdirected yarn about some imaginary "truth".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Drogunov: 3:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Anti-Muslim demagoguery relies on the demonization of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), who is characterized by Islam-hating liars as being especially violent and warlike.

This propaganda has certainly gained currency in the “Judeo-Zionist-Freemasonic-Christian West and Nigeria hateful christians”.

When it is pointed out that the Biblical prophets–including Moses, Joshua, Samson , Saul , David , among many others–were far more violent and warlike (and even engaged in religiously sanctioned genocide ),
anti-Muslim pro-Christian ideologues will respond by disregarding or downplaying the Old Testament and will instead focus on the personality of Jesus in the New Testament.

Didn’t Jesus preach nonviolence and “loving one’s enemies”?

anti-Muslim ideologues use this idea to assault the religion of Islam. comparing Islam to Christianity by juxtaposing carefully selected quotes from Jesus to Islamic texts. “Muhammad vs Jesus” section. citing the following sayings of Jesus in the Bible:

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”

“If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also”

“Blessed are the peacemakers”

“Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”

“But love your enemies, and do good”

These so-called “peaceful” verses of the Bible are compared to select battle revealed-Quranic verses.

The violent verses of the Bible “don’t count” and are craftily excluded from the comparison (“that’s just the Old Testament!”).

To tighten the noose, peaceful verses of the Glorious Qur’an are also excluded from the heavily biased analysis, the shaitaan  gives his evil reason for that: these “don’t count” since they are supposedly from when Muhammad was still in Mecca.

To understand the last point, one needs to have a basic understanding of the Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) biography: he first declared his prophethood in the city of Makkah. Only a very small segment of society accepted him (mostly the weak and poor), whereas the masses–especially the powerful leaders of the city–not only rejected him but actively persecuted him.

The chapters of the Qur’an that were revealed during this period are known as the Makkan chapters. Eventually, Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was commanded by God to fled to the city of Madinah, whose people accepted him as their ruler. He went from persecuted prophet to ruler and commander-in-chief of a fledgling city-state.

The anti-Muslim ideologues claim that the peaceful and tolerant verses of the Qur’an come from when Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) was weak and persecuted in Mekkah. According to this islamophobe Baboon, These verses are “cancelled”, they argue, by the violent-sounding verses in the Medinan chapters.

The Islamophobe deceivers portray Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) as opportunistic:

when he was weak and under the rule of the pagans, he called for peace. Without being in a position of authority, Muhammad was hardly in a position to do otherwise. As soon as he came to power, however, he waged “jihad warfare” (what a strange phrase!) against them. This is why, they argue, the peaceful verses of the Quran simply “don’t count”.

For now, however, we will demonstrate that, using such logic, it is equally possible to invalidate the “peaceful” sayings of Jesus. While he was a persecuted prophet, Jesus advocated nonviolence and peaceful resistance. He was hardly in a position to do otherwise, right? Once in power, however, this changes dramatically and violent warfare becomes the new
modus operandi .

God has allowed for just wars throughout the history of His people. From Abraham to Deborah to David, God’s people have fought as instruments of judgment from a righteous and holy God. Romans 13:1-4 tells us to submit ourselves to government authorities and that nations have the right to bear the sword against evildoers, both foreign and domestic.

Violence occurs, but we must recognize the difference between holy judgment on sin and our own personal vendettas against those we dislike, which is the inevitable outcome of pride

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.

You are so full of shit that it will take centuries to deconstruct what you and your clerics have built into your brains. The brainwash that you have been subjected to is a mystery that modern psychology will never be able to unravel. You are the most messed up muslim that I have ever encountered. You disparage Christ Jesus. You read scriptures, the gospels, and biblical history out of context, isolating parables and words to fit into your hateful narrative; no wonder nobody takes you seriously. You will continue to blaspheme and gnash your teeth into perdition. With all your so called confidence and knowledge, you still feel lost and empty. Only that you will never admit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by joyandfaith: 5:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Demmzy15:

Did jesus and his disciples killed unbelievers while spreading christianity? No
Did Muhammed and his followers killed non-muslms while spreading islam? Yes.
Did koran say you should love your enemies? No.
Did bible say you should love your enemies?
Yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Aremson14(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Gandollar:
So kogi is a peaceful state? Even with all the sleeper cells being cracked down in that state? Hmmmm...
BTW, kogi is middle belt.
Kwara Abuja and co is what?
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Curious345: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
As I no get time to read d long story above, make I just book space to advertise my kaya......

I AM SELLING ADIDAS SNEAKERS BUT IT IS 2500NAIRA AND ITS FAKE.

BUT IF U WALK VERY FAST NO ONE WILL KNOW.

Pls patronize a bro.
your line?
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Curious345: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2021
I like fake tings..
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Curious345: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Wfsholla90:

First off, Islam is not a Business Centre so we don't sell it to people who aren't willing to listen; I mean we don't throw gold and diamonds to the 'swine drinking pork eating uncircumcised devil like you'. Islam still remains the highest growing religion in the whole wide world.

The vast majority of Christian youths knows for a fact that Christianity is a very big scam.

To cap it all, I'm still going to implore you to learn about Islam and forget about my arrogance, honestly I wouldn't want you to spend your eternity in the fire of hell of which the severity is 100 times hotter than that of this world. Then you can practice it without arrogance. I'm not going to beg you to accept Islam.

from your write up, you're saying with 100% conviction, that all Christians are going to hell fire.. Is that right?
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Curious345: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
TALIBAN SIMPLY GAINED CONTROL OVER THEIR COUNTRY and you see that as evil and bad...but Israel has forcefully killed people including children and force themselves on their lands but you close your eyes to that evil...

You sounding like a bold terrorists /mujaheedeen.

I think you're a person of interest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2021
The Muslim north is the problems of this country
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by akinwun(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2021
I have always known Buhari to be a terrorist.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
As I no get time to read d long story above, make I just book space to advertise my kaya......

I AM SELLING ADIDAS SNEAKERS BUT IT IS 2500NAIRA AND ITS FAKE.

BUT IF U WALK VERY FAST NO ONE WILL KNOW.

Pls patronize a bro.
This isn't a time to joke.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2021
perambulator:
this is very interesting. i did some digging and came across this:

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=ahmed_idris_nasreddin
This is terrible.
Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Jaqenhghar: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wfsholla90:

First off, Islam is not a Business Centre so we don't sell it to people who aren't willing to listen; I mean we don't throw gold and diamonds to the 'swine drinking pork eating uncircumcised devil like you'
We only preach islam to people who are willing to listen. And trust me people with high IQ, intelligence and Resources from the most advanced nations in the world are entering into islam in multitude. NB: The statistics is there for you ... Islam still remains the highest growing religion in the whole wide world.
I'd have go into details but honestly this little I'm saying is not even for you it's for reasonable people that wants to accept Islam but are still hiding in their closet.

Secondly 50% of Christian youth that are still practicing the religion are doing that either to save face or for identity; majority' of them are already atheists I mean how do you reconcile all this garbage that these so called 'god of men' spits out everyday.

It's a religion that you practice with a combination of heart, tongue and limbs.
So if we entice you to join Islam trust me you will come and renounce the faith cos you are not convinced in your earth about it and you of all people know the punishment attached to apostasy.
I'm looking forward to seeing you on the right side brother, I wish you well honestly.
The reason I'm actually bashing you like this is cos you know "The battle between truth and falsehood is a never ending war"
It will continue till this world will exist no more wether anyOne likes it or not. Wether Muslim, Christian and Jews wants to co-exist or not, that's the reality.
There can only be a peaceful co-existence between us and you if:
1. You're ready to feel yourself subdued in the land and accepts us that believe in Allah, His prophet and the last day as the master (the case in Saudi Arabia) and are ready to accept our laws and customs.
2. We the muslims ( true believers) are willing to bend the Divine laws of Allah the most high to fit the whims and caprices of man as in Democracy, communism and all other -ism's and -schism's ....of course we aren't ready to do that.
So let' the battle continues.
But I'm going to promise you one thing that Allah promise us in the Quran we will always triumph as long as we don't compromise our religion to suit your evil and corrupted desires.
I have spoken.
You cant eat swine but you can drink camel piss and fúck little children no? You need to take a very critical look at what you claim to proactice before you come up with all those stupid airs. Which intelligent people and CEOs are flocking to thay archaic religion? Give me names
Is it the celebrities you mean? Lets talk about that. Of recent those new faces of Islam look nothing or act like what your scriptures say. Is it Pogba who wears earrings, dyes his hair and in many cases makes one question his sexuality. Or is it Mike Tyson that sells and advocates for weed use. What does your religion say about being high. Oh he gets a pass because he is a celebrity
Lets talk of publications like the economist that push articles about how Islam allows homosexuality. All I hear is silence from the muslim community. I guess you punks so desperate for acceptance that you will allow people with money to project your religion a certain way. It only becomes a problem when it is the average man on the street. Same way your beloved hisbah turn mute and blind when children of the rich dress in ways that are unislamic.
See how you even contradicted yourself. On one hand you wouldnt want us to be coerced into joining islam .... blah blah blah but in the next sentence you want others to feel subdued and pressured until they join.
Good luck with that. For every one joining there are hundreds more seeing the light and leaving. You actually have the right to to talk the way you do because the world has become too tolerant of nutjobs. I bet you wont try saying half of this madness in a place like China. You will be in a straitjacket for the rest of your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin by Bighead9: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Lukaku95:
just dey talk shiit. Big empty head

You are one of them. Oya open your Mouth grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.