Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist (1021 Views)

If hell fire is real, can you answer these questions? / Does Hell Fire Exist In The Bible / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist by sonmvayina(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
When was hell created? Because the Bible says in the beginning God created heaven and earth...

It was not created in the beginning.

Nobody knew anything about hell until the unknown authors of the gospels stories put it in Jesus mouth.

If this Jesus was of God he would have known that we are God spirit dwelling within a body made of dust. And when we die , it just means back to default.

But the fictional story tellers put the concept in their tale of Jesus...

Nobody noticed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Year 2022 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / Feel Good Sermons And The Rise Of Prosperity Gospels / Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.