Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) (58508 Views)

Ukraine President Zelensky Involved In Car Accident (photos, video) / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh, Involved In Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:

It seems you can't follow Jesus.

Especially since you called me stupid and rubbish without cause.

Matthew 5 vs 22

Now I won't bother you no more. Good morning
You're just jobless wallahi
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by amnesty7: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Survived assassination attempts but died in an auto crash, a classical example of there are many ways to kill a rat.

My brothers from the other are just too intolerant, I haven't seen any religion that leaves no room for criticism. Hope they themselves are gonna live for ever?

Terrorists everywhere!
So even the police that were supposed to protect him died along with him?
So his car too was a terrorist according to your skewed logic ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by kweensheba: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2021
RIP to him. But, people should steer clear of mocking religions and phrophets

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Youngkhaleepha3:
Your own is coming my brother. chill, one thing u don’t know you people is prophet Muhammad and prophet Isah (jesus) they r all from God that’s why you will never see any true muslim insuling jesus just because we knew him and believe him.
But unfortunately ignorance making you people insulting them. Na hell fire be yo last destination insha Allah. That all I pray and Allah will answer my prayer and u will never know peace in this life. Filth.

AMIN

THEIR HEART IS ALREADY SEALED UP, NOTHING IN THIS LIFE WILL MAKE THEM TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS UNTIL THEIR SUDDEN DEATH WHICH THEY WON’T EVEN BE AWARE OF.

YOU CANNOT HATE THE MESSENGERS OF GOD AND EXPECT TO MAKE HEAVEN.

4 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by wildikeman(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Hope the pedophile supporters are happy now. Dirty bastards. I hate Muslims
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2021
I'm not a Muslim but I know it's a taboo by that religion to draw a picture of the prophet Mohammed. Why draw it?

Try and respect the sensitivity of others. You won't die if you don't draw it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Who knows if he was killed by those alahuaboom people.

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2021
kweensheba:
RIP to him. But, people should steer clear of mocking religions and phrophets
WHO ARE THIS PHROPHETS SO THAT I WON’T JOIN IN MOCKING THEM

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Children of wickedness has succeeded in killing innocent man just because of ordinary cartoon... I hope they will now rest
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Pharaohny: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Rest in pieces � �

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by jidxin(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Jolomenas:
After posting all these pictures to show that you’re not scared of anything, I dare you to drop your location!!!
lol im not that stupid
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by ceaser: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2021
This is clearly a homicide - a suicide murder.

The driver may have been a member of an Islamic sleeper cell who volunteered to carry out the suicide once the guy is in the squad car.

They should therefore carry out deep background check on either or both of the officers.

It could also be that the car was sabotaged to lose control and also had a bomb installed to detonate on collision.

It will even have been good if there is a squad car camera that sends real time (not recorded video) back to a secure server. That would have served as a form of black box to further help in the investigation.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by VikctoH(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Ahyaa wata pity cry

Are you passionate about Gospel songs and you can sing � � .. Join the long awaiting Gospel music competition and stand a chance to win amazing prizes � � ....
Note: The competition is open to everyone (whether you can sing or not☺)
1. Click on the link(www.gospelsmusic.com/sing-alive-music-competition-2021/)
2. Register
3. Read the rules involved (Registration ends on 10th October 2021)

For more info

Visit: www.gospelsmusic.com
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2021
AuntRose:
It's just an unfortunate accident which could happen to anyone, but trust the muslims to rejoice over this
AuntRose good morning. Can I send you email?
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Jolomenas:

Go and draw your own na...Idiot
If we no find your family

You no well o
Whta can u do sef
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Mrjonah:
Let's see picture of the cartoon na grin undecided grin
That was the reason I read the thread. I thought it would be included.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Goalnaldo:
That was the reason I read the thread. I thought it would be included.
see it below you
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by sonofElElyon: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2021
AuntRose:
It's just an unfortunate accident which could happen to anyone, but trust the muslims to rejoice over this

You can't be sure the car wasn't tampered with. Let's wait for police to investigate
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Islamic extremists never forgive. They will always carry out their evil tendencies no matter how long it takes. This could be a Kamikaze-styled assassination

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Geeman2006: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2021
mohims:
It was just his time to die. Who is Prophet Muhammad that cannot be cartooned? I just finished drawing a cartoon of Prophet Muhammad carrying an RPG. If e pain you, go drink sniper. Islam is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind

Show yourself if you really did it na. All this chest beating is for the gram. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by blacknoir: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Survived assassination attempts but died in an auto crash, a classical example of there are many ways to kill a rat.

My brothers from the other are just too intolerant, I haven't seen any religion that leaves no room for criticism. Hope they themselves are gonna live for ever?

Terrorists everywhere!
Lol true talk. I keep reminding them that they are followers of a man that married a 6 year old and slept with her when she was 9,he was not only a pedo but also a warlord. Every religion is defined by its founder

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2021
He's not dead, they just made him dissapear

2 Likes

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by tctrills: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ANTIISLAM AKA MIKECOLD I HOPE YOU ARE READING
Who is this making death threats?
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2021
The children of Allah never rest until their plan is fulfilled. Religion of piss and terror.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
So na Mohamed cartoon kill am, these religion people sha
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
tctrills:

Who is this making death threats?
ARE YOU OK SIR
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
It's not mysterious.

He was killed by Mohammed followers for Mohammed.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by tarantino1: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Youngkhaleepha3:
Your own is coming my brother. chill, one thing u don’t know you people is prophet Muhammad and prophet Isah (jesus) they r all from God that’s why you will never see any true muslim insuling jesus just because we knew him and believe him.
But unfortunately ignorance making you people insulting them. Na hell fire be yo last destination insha Allah. That all I pray and Allah will answer my prayer and u will never know peace in this life. Filth.

And you will live forever shey?

Rétarded buffoon

1 Like

Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Blyzz:
see it below you
The article said with a dog's body.
Re: Lars Vilks Dies In Car Accident (Pictures) by spirul77: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
InHeaven:
Why should someone even think of degrading who's sacred to almost two billion people in the world. That's not commonsensical.

Why should he drew a degrading picture and tag it Holy Prophet. That's transgression
so the consequence of the said transgression should be death abi undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.