Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me (38901 Views)

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Beverages: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Even ur boo get a boo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by ogoloray(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
You are the only one that didn’t know she was cheating!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by MrImole: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
It happens
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by tradepunter: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
G
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by chaloskyx: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
You too get another girlfriend and leave us alone
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by cpu2006(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
your girl friend will know how to manage 2 boy friend at once perfectly.
congratulations to you shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by danowena: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Neymessi: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
It seems whatsapp and Facebook is down

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by EJEHSON(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
For your mind to be at peace, forget about that lady, for the sake of your sanity, forget about that lady. To avoid more shocking revelation, do away with that lady.
Since you are not even in the same state with the lady and the other guy is, that lady will joyfully be fucking that guy without you Knowing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by dapolaw(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
On a Monday, this is what we will be discussing?

Oga if your girlfriend get another guy, you sef go look for another girl..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Kolaboluv7(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
shocked

This your gf go strong die, imagine collecting two big blokos for this kinda buhari led government’s..

Hmmm.

This one shock me ohhh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Seankhalifa: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
ray501:
What is the opposite of side chick?
front chick.... grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by omoadeleye(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:
Good afternoon guys, so straight to the point guys.

I met this girl few months ago and we started talking, ended up asking her out, we started dating, at that time she told me she was single, honestly me too I was.

Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

When I asked her about the guy she first said that she doesn’t have any other person, when she knew it was very serious she then opened up to me, and told me she and the guy had issues and he broke up with her and that now the guy wants them to come back. I saw her chat with the guy, telling the guy she loves him and will never stop loving him bla bla and telling another person that she misses him but she has decided to stick with me because I've shown her so much love that no one has ever done, and honestly i love 10000%. I treat her like a queen.

Right now i am confused, i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me, but then she still keeps communicating with the guy and the guy is in same state with her while me i'm far away from her, i don’t even know what do i'm so depressed i have never loved like this before and this is what is getting to me. I can’t even eat or sleep when i remember all of it, i confused if she wants me really or she’s just considering the fact that i'm wealthy.

Guys please constructive criticism are welcomed, please i need advice on what to do I’m madly confused.

SIMP.

You need to take counsel from father Future.

Just guide you heart, issa evil world we live in

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Nonexisting1: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
In other words, she is a street dog and not treating her as such is doing injustice to her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Temmytea70(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Neymessi:
It seems whatsapp and Facebook is down

You're right

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Badgers14: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

I met this girl few months ago and we started talking, ended up asking her out, we started dating, at that time she told me she was single, honestly me too I was.

Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

When I asked her about the guy she first said that she doesn’t have any other person, when she knew it was very serious she then opened up to me, and told me she and the guy had issues and he broke up with her and that now the guy wants them to come back. I saw her chat with the guy, telling the guy she loves him and will never stop loving him bla bla and telling another person that she misses him but she has decided to stick with me because I've shown her so much love that no one has ever done, and honestly i love 10000%. I treat her like a queen.

Right now i am confused, i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me, but then she still keeps communicating with the guy and the guy is in same state with her while me i'm far away from her, i don’t even know what do i'm so depressed i have never loved like this before and this is what is getting to me. I can’t even eat or sleep when i remember all of it, i confused if she wants me really or she’s just considering the fact that i'm wealthy.

Guys please constructive criticism are welcomed, please i need advice on what to do I’m madly confused.

Welcome to the world wink
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by benzine: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let her go, find another or you will regret not taking my advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
*singin*

Alaye calm down jor : she's not your girlfriend, it's just your time.

Okay Bye! wink

Modify :
Lokito,
Thanks for the meme.
We love it so much kiss

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by lokito: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Look for a way and contact the guy whenever she begs for assistance o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by AntiWailer: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Waooo

U have Boy friend in law.so if I understand Ur request, u want us to teach u how to live with Ur Boy Friend In Law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Germi9: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

How old are you pls

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by lookingfly: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

I hope you Don knack countless times? If not, you be suwebge!......gals de always get ex wey them de continually trip for, enjoy the cake while it last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by djkaneo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
U see ... This thing called ego and emotional attachment U need to get eliminate it... Now imagine person way no get 5k for account they make U craze ... Bros U dey mad

Bros, Ahtire!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by lajid: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Jolomenas: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I'm sorry I feel no compassion for you.
Woe unto all simps!!!

Keep scrolling, you'll see my advice below.
grin[right][/right] grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by wiloy2k8(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

I have experienced this. Most of this girls are liars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by lereinter(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Gf not wife
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by AutoChick4U(f): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

Yimu. How did the guy get your number? They was together probably after a royal rumble for him to get ur number and have d effrontery to call you. That guy is who she truly likes considering d fact that she told him about you, probably told him you her maga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin Of course she has another boyfriend what were you Expecting? . I keep telling all men to wake up to this Reality.

You are not the Only man Dealing with any woman you meet even if she’s Your girlfriend .

Open your eyes women are not the people you think they are but some of you will not hear you keep being fooled by their sweet words and Enticing gestures. They are smart and cunning

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by condralbedez: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nah konji dey worry you,when u don lash finish ur brain go reset
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
You didn't read my message properly. it is not a bad thing for him to put an effort for his relationship to work out. It is not a bag thing for him to talk sense into her head. It is not a strange thing for an ex to suddenly appear to confuse a girl. A mature guy should give her time to sort out herself, if she refuses that's when he quits....he is free to listen to you redpillers who are in a haste to break relationships.
larryjonze:

I think love needs to thrive on personal decision for it to stay real, telling her what to do is like compelling/influencing her decision.... its best the guy just tell her he can't be with her if she is double dating, let her know he is redrawing to allow her to make her own decision, after if she comes back to him that clarify the chosen one.
favy remember eric didnt force you to pick him sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.