Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me (38919 Views)

I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by sematec(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na today?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by silibaba: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
How come this nonsense made front page? angry

Go and hustle and forget woman matters.

Even if you already have the money, try make more money like Cubanas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Dunskibaba: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fight for your love.Make her never want to leave you.
That’s if you really love her like you say
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Thunday1005(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Just keep distance and focus on yourself king, even though she comes back there is every possibility going back to the previous person.

Okafor law is taking place already, don't be a victim and wake up from your slumber.
✌️

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by sabreal: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
For girls nothing like love. If you don't want to regret for the rest of your life, do your own and send her away.

Did hear that!!!

jobportng:
Good afternoon guys, so straight to the point guys.

I met this girl few months ago and we started talking, ended up asking her out, we started dating, at that time she told me she was single, honestly me too I was.

Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

When I asked her about the guy she first said that she doesn’t have any other person, when she knew it was very serious she then opened up to me, and told me she and the guy had issues and he broke up with her and that now the guy wants them to come back. I saw her chat with the guy, telling the guy she loves him and will never stop loving him bla bla and telling another person that she misses him but she has decided to stick with me because I've shown her so much love that no one has ever done, and honestly i love 10000%. I treat her like a queen.

Right now i am confused, i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me, but then she still keeps communicating with the guy and the guy is in same state with her while me i'm far away from her, i don’t even know what do i'm so depressed i have never loved like this before and this is what is getting to me. I can’t even eat or sleep when i remember all of it, i confused if she wants me really or she’s just considering the fact that i'm wealthy.

Guys please constructive criticism are welcomed, please i need advice on what to do I’m madly confused.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

I met this girl few months ago and we started talking, ended up asking her out, we started dating, at that time she told me she was single, honestly me too I was.

Fast forward to somedays back, she came to visit and we were cool and all suddenly she started having mood swings and all, I was worried, kept asking what is wrong and she always said nothing, surprisingly someone texted me on whatsapp and was telling me that she was dating her and many other talks, that night i almost had an heart attack. I was beyond surprised till now I am yet to recover from the shock.

When I asked her about the guy she first said that she doesn’t have any other person, when she knew it was very serious she then opened up to me, and told me she and the guy had issues and he broke up with her and that now the guy wants them to come back. I saw her chat with the guy, telling the guy she loves him and will never stop loving him bla bla and telling another person that she misses him but she has decided to stick with me because I've shown her so much love that no one has ever done, and honestly i love 10000%. I treat her like a queen.

Right now i am confused, i asked her now what do you want and she said she wants me, but then she still keeps communicating with the guy and the guy is in same state with her while me i'm far away from her, i don’t even know what do i'm so depressed i have never loved like this before and this is what is getting to me. I can’t even eat or sleep when i remember all of it, i confused if she wants me really or she’s just considering the fact that i'm wealthy.

Guys please constructive criticism are welcomed, please i need advice on what to do I’m madly confused.
Idiot u best start treating her like the trash she is only then will she value u. Treat a hoe like a hoe and never more. And if u believe a single word oh of that bitch then I'm sorry for u. They lie and manipulate it stupid ass till u can only feel stupidly stupid thinking it's love. Wake up fuuu she in it for the money bag. love-vendor that bitch for ur niggaz

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Pharaohny: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu
You be mumu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Kajaard: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
IceColdVeins:

I'm sorry I feel no compassion for you.
Woe unto all simps!!!

Keep scrolling, you'll see my advice below.

Death to SIMPS angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by tonquendo4u(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
All our girlfriends have other boyfriends. Backups. So rest

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by clitah: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
I had the same issue recently bro and had asked babe to tell me my fate as I I'm far way older than her.

Babe had been telling me about the other guy but from the angle "she's telling me everything happening around her" but unknown to me, she's has me as an option.
Had to quietly slip away bro make she concentrate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Missyajoke(f): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin grin it's very funny, OP you better move on
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Enigma2049(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Tell her to call off her relationship with every other man, tell her you will give her time to do that. Then hold on, watch, with time you will know if you are the chosen one.

Don't take this advice op. Once a relationship is at the point where you have to be considered or choosed, dust ur bags and move on bro. Unless u consider Ur self as an option and not the prize.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Pharaohny: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

I wish I could slap � brain into you through the internet

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Picker28: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
See this one
You're still learning, girl's now have six boyfriends if thunder fire the first boyfriend the jump to the next available one,then when she's now alone you'll see them upload pictures tagged crushing on my self

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro dont wooorry...I will giv u Pegi23 or that IbrahimSkiba babe for free from nairaland sir... they date anytin...U WANT?? ((THAnk ME LATER))). angry

Try dey spell well, e get why undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by clitah: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dunskibaba:
Fight for your love.Make her never want to leave you.
That’s if you really love her like you say

Na when en die bah?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by poweredcom(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
These type of girls na fish brain all of Dem get

Naija girls are just this way very cunning and dishonest ....na why many of Dem de turn frustrated and become olosho around

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by vaca1: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

How can you be seeking advice from loveless Nigerians.?
Since she's still in communication with the other guy and won't stop, just quit for your sanity. You keep searching until you find the right one. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by iomoge2(f): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Runnnn
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hanks0000:

She belongs to the street
she has masters in prostitution.would have given her a phd but she got caught
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by bobbyruffy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
you too look for another girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Dminister(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don't know why Noodles generation have so many simps? All I can see is competition between simps.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Obas101(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

Tell her you want to see her... Tell her to call the guy in your presence and tell him that she has a boyfriend and nothing can happen between them anymore.... If she can't do that dump her at the spot... Ladies are plenty out there

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Taywon: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

B4 nko.... An average nigerian lady has 2-3 boyfriend...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by cardoso514: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
As if you are official boyfriend!!
Pls dont kill yourself yet
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Knows(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
Keep spoiling her, very soon ya eye go clear...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Simdyofficial(f): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
I understand though.. But I hate girls who refuse to move on.. I had this boyfriend who I broke up with during university days- we both met again and he invited me to his place- I later went there and its just so damn funny he wanted us to have sex. I stood up and left and blocked his ass.. Common! Sex is just overrated this days on youths who suppose to understand life more than loving life sha.

Let her go bro.. She don't deserve you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by blaise26abj(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Don’t listen to anyone talking about simps . Almost everyone here , if not all , have loved deeply and chopped breakfast . Forget all these macho redpillers . Shebi dem chop heartbreak Na im make them go swallow red pill .
My advice to you is go through the process of the conflict between your heart and your brain . In all things , make sure that your brain wins . Now if your head correct normally , you will take the right decision . But if not , your heart will lead you to several further appetizers,breakfasts, lunches , Dinners , disserts . And at that point only God or a resounding resetting slap will turn your life around

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

You are a fool .
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by suffering: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
If she has another boyfriend then she isn’t your girlfriend. What in semantics is going on here?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by afamaustin(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Thank God l HV pass that level,l am nw married with a beautiful gal,for u seeking advice if u love the gal propose to her and watch her leave those guys that don't want to marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me by MARX77(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
jobportng:

It's gonna be the hardest thing to do but bro you gotta let her go otherwise you'd be troubled with insecurity of the possibility of her cheating. This guy will always be in the future and I bet you don't wanna compete with the love she once shared with him. Let her go in good terms and save yourself future heart break.
My 2cents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Slay Grandpa Shows Amazing Dance Moves, Rocks Younger Lady / 200k Per Month Is Small Compare To What Other Men Give Their Wives .. Lady / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.