Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) (37418 Views)

I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / Daring Experience Traveling By Boat From Eagle Island PH: Pics & Video / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by komodapson(m): 3:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Skyview01:
My first flight was from Ghana to lagos via Aero contractors. Didnt enjoy it much.

Aero don cast....
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by ndukwejoe(m): 4:18am On Oct 05, 2021
bring down facbook, twitter, instagram all of them
Sirheny007:
You boarded a flight from Abuja to Lagos and you want to bring down Nairaland.

What should people like us - who have accumulated up to 700hrs on air to and fro Europe - do then?

grin
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by oshorstan(f): 4:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congrats, Amen to your prayer.

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks

Unripe plantain

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by gahdfrey(m): 5:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Omo relax …it was exciting for him and he decided to share it
What’s your problem ?
For your information I enjoyed the read and I’m sure many other people did
Sirheny007:

What should people like us - who have accumulated up to 700hrs on air to and fro Europe - do then?

grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by ahnie: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2021
rickleye:

Savage comment ! grin
Nothing Savage about my comment,now let me explain,the op said next time he hoped to board a flight from naija to Canada.

My comment simply connotes** May almighty God grant his request**

Good morning,Do have a win today.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Qualer: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2021
saphiere:
Guys to be honest I have never entered plane before. I need someone to make this dream of mine come true for me.

Thanks

Where do you stay? let's make this happen for you this year!! grin cool
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Astermin blood Tonic
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Abdulpro1(m): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Sirheny007:

grin
Let him celebrate his small win man, please
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2021
OdefaGirl:

So shall it be Bro grin.... Was just smiling as I read.
Ode-fa grin
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by andyanders: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Had different experiences travelling by air. It was like you are in a Molue bus when breaking the cloud. When you're travelling far, and the pilot announces that we're crossing Atlantic ocean, and up there, you can only look 2ru the window and what u see bellow is water, you get scared.

Another experience by travelling with helicopter, only 7 people during winter, was something else. Only had one nasty experience my first time travelling from LAG- Madrid- New York. An air hostel sharing food asked me 'what kind of Soda I want' I answered her, coke. She looked embarrassed. She now pointed to fanta and cocacola drink, I now pointed coke. She was like, oh, that's cocacola.

When she left, the white guy seated beside me, an American, now asked me, if that's my first time coming to America, and I said yes, as a student. He told me that all soft drinks are reffered to as soda, as fanta is orange and coke is cocacola. It was a good experience then.
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by jeph19(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Nice one.
I hope next year, I'll board a flight for the first time...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by DaddyGoo: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

Try Jobelyn.

It can be gotten at any good pharmacy

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by ALFADOS(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

habiscus(zobo drink with little sugar or no sugar at all)
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Bigfish121(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2021
I will be travelling this month by air from ph to Abuja and it will be my first flight.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by honest1480(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2021
saphiere:
Guys to be honest I have never entered plane before. I need someone to make this dream of mine come true for me.

Thanks
Why someone? What about yourself who is filled with all potentials to travel to any part of the world..just look inwards.
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by OLLYBEE24: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2021
try tin/paste tomato with milk and maltina you will see difference
Oluolad86:

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Ussycool: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
To be sincere.....State to state travelling by plane nor dey fun

To me o.....I better just enter all those transport company moto with better air condition like God is good motor
Except say maybe I dey in a hurry or probably because of these insecurity on the high way..na im go make me enter plane

If not then na Normal motor sweet pass
Oga! I wan be ur boy.
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by glingev(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
saphiere:

Thanks

Even me too ooo
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by pearlyboo(f): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

Have you tried garden egg leaves?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
mohlanforex:

bro pls how much is the local flying tickets cost.

is it same price in all destinations or different price by distance long...
No fixed price.It fluctuates.
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joromi1:
My first flight had me sweating profusely under AC. And it was my worst flight ever; just from Lagos to Abuja. Dana Air it was, the aircraft version of molue. I think I saw where they taped the wing sef... and the horrifying noise and vibrations. And that wing kept flapping in the air I thought it would pull off and hit one Fulani herdsman in the bush. To make things worse, one idiot behind me was recounting the Dana Air crash incident of 2012. I wanted to turn around and spit in his face but my fear was stronger. So I faced my front. I rejected their stupid coffee and cheap biscuits. If possible, I would prefer landing midway and completing my journey in a commercial bus.

That was my last with Dana. Booked Air Peace for return flight and the experience was better.
grin grin grin
@fulani herdsmen
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
benjanny:
Wonderful Experience

I Have Only Been To The Airport Twice

I Haven't Enter Into Airplane
But Someday Am Going To Enter It Even If It Will.Take Me To Flight From Owerri To Lagos Then Use Leg Come Back I Will
grin grin
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Kingsean(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oluolad86:

I have been treating pericarditis and heartburn, I would have done the surgery but I didn't have money then

what's your pcv as at the last time you checked?
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by VickyRotex(f): 2:41am On Oct 06, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Op did you tell the pilot to stop, that you wanted to piss or buy gala and pure water, while you were in the sky?

Ajepako and vickyrotex did that the first time travelled by air. Awon ara oko forming big girls

Stop lying ooo. angry angry Me that I've never been to the airport before. cry cry cry
God Now!!! cry cry
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by enemyofprogress: 4:41am On Oct 06, 2021
VickyRotex:

Stop lying ooo. angry angry Me that I've never been to the airport before. cry cry cry
God Now!!! cry cry

yinmu! I know shame won’t allow you to admit it. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Oluolad86(f): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Kingsean:

what's your pcv as at the last time you checked?

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Kingsean(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Oluolad86:

wow pls start using that MIM drug. I also think you should see your doctor to recommend something for you

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I’m so happy for you. There is so much excitement in this your write up grin. More heights I pray for you.

Thank you
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dskillful:
I swear this story too funny and interesting.... I was just smiling, this person go like aproko oo

what is aproko pls
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
andyanders:
Had different experiences travelling by air. It was like you are in a Molue bus when breaking the clowed. When you're travelling far, and the pilot announces that we're crossing Atlantic ocean, and up there, you can only look 2ru the window and what u see bellow is water, you get scared.

Another experience by travelling with helicopter, only 7 people during winter, was something else. Only had one nasty experience my first time travelling from LAG- Madrid- New York. An air hostel sharing food asked me 'what kind of Soda I want' I answered her, coke. She looked embarrassed. She now pointed to fanta and cocacola drink, I now pointed coke. She was like, oh, that's cocacola.

When she left, the white guy seated beside me, an American, now asked me, if that's my first time coming to America, and I said yes, as a student. He told me that all soft drinks are reffered to as soda, as fanta is orange and coke is cocacola. It was a good experience then.
lol
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bigfish121:
I will be travelling this month by air from ph to Abuja and it will be my first flight.

You can update us too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Truck Bursts Into Flames While On Motion In Lagos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.