Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) (37377 Views)

I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / Daring Experience Traveling By Boat From Eagle Island PH: Pics & Video / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Dskillful(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
snapdragon00:

what is aproko pls

Gossip.... I don't mean to be disrespectful pls

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Prechgold1180(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
saphiere:
Guys to be honest I have never entered plane before. I need someone to make this dream of mine come true for me.

Thanks
Send me a WhatsApp msg
I ll be traveling to dubai next two weeks
Maybe God can touch me to help u

U got a passport?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by snapdragon00: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Dskillful:

Gossip.... I don't mean to be disrespectful pls

Lol funny things is i hate gossips
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by ajepako(f): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Op did you tell the pilot to stop, that you wanted to piss or buy gala and pure water, while you were in the sky?

Ajepako and vickyrotex did that the first time travelled by air. Awon ara oko forming big girls

Eleregbe oshi tongue tongue
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by ezebunafo(m): 4:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Well the first time I entered a plane it's was so smooth ,It was lagos to owerri ,less than an hour flight ,I was lucky to board the newest acquisition by air peace,a brand new embraer 195 E2,both the take up and landing was very smooth,that, my heart was at peace through out the journey, you wouldn't even believe it was my first flight coz of the level of my composure but I think it's the consciousness of knowing it's a brand new jet,

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Austema(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Send me a WhatsApp msg
I ll be traveling to dubai next two weeks
Maybe God can touch me to help u

U got a passport?

Boss I cant lie you o.

Life is not easy with me right now, the money I have right now is 100naira, please dont be offended, can you please send me any amount.

Please and please, anyamount .

2263648432(ZENITH)
AUGUSTINE JOHN
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by kpakpankolo: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congrats, Amen to your prayer.

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks
are you from east (Igbo) if yes find akuma i don'know the english name collect the leaf be carefull with its fruit its harmfull to skin squieeze the leaf collect the juice and mixe it with milk and drink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Excel70: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
aumeehn:
bros you have never been to the north na why you dey like travelling by bus. From Abuja to Adamawa na 11 and half hour journey. E dey tiring
Happy birthday bro
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by aumeehn: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Excel70:

Happy birthday bro
Thank you brother i appreciate. How are you doing? Its been a while
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by Excel70: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
aumeehn:
Thank you brother i appreciate. How are you doing? Its been a while
I am very good. Yh been a while.I no longer have access to my mail.using a new one
Other note do you know the name of a food in the north. fura mixed with sugar.
Re: My Experience Traveling By Air For The First Time (update) by aumeehn: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Excel70:
I am very good. Yh been a while.I no longer have access to my mail.using a new one
Other note do you know the name of a food in the north. fura mixed with sugar.
Yes bro. It's the same fura+sugar+milk on my profile picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.