Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) (69055 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

Since I don't support infidelity, no R.I.P for him.

So, that means you support men murdering or killing their wives if they catch them cheating or if DNA test shows they put another man's child on them?!! Is that what you mean?!!

Interesting...

Whatever you are doing for Likes and Shares, hope it translates to income and better living for you...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
One could argue that she beheaded the wrong head.

Please don’t quote me as I’m not feeling well.

As you are.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

does that justify the fact that she committed murder? Why not walk away from the marriage or maybe a little inflicting of injury if she can't control herself. Her death is gonna be more painful than that of the man.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by donhackaz: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na mumu you be
saphiere:

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by mikywonder(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The head was not using the head so it has to be beheaded.
D future is transgendered indeed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

Baby where have you been. Ban or on a long honeymoon cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Dear African men, if you do not have self control, pls do not marry. Stay single, because if you cheat on your wife, it will hurt her deeply and can make her develop HATRED for you. She should have divorced him than kill him. Take a look at the pretty young wife that a man has, yet is still looking outside, what do men really want?

Lmaoooo ...you got the last part mixed up. It's usually 'what do women want?'

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Drsnives(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks
Try bitter leave n fermented brest milk
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Kelvinhunta: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
You have a point but I mostly blame d man....y because he must have seen the signs that he married a toxic woman but he chose to remain in the marriage just to please his pastor/ reduce number of divorce cases,now he has been sent to meet God. I keep saying it, marriage is not for better for worse just as pastors,revs are making us to believe. Once ur life is at risk, nwanne na Japa
obynokoko:
The woman is a devil.you didn't catch him cheating but after a heated argument you trailed him and beheaded him.you will die by hanging for not using your senses
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Kaybae(f): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks
Try tomato paste (de rica)and peakmilk( can full cream, 13,% cholesterol) 1 tomato paste and I full can of peakmilk mix together and take for a week, it works.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
I get more serious issues bothering me....one girl for area dey do me strong thing. Her name na blessing and she dey nairaland.

You give free Puna to all the guys in my neighborhood then my turn reach you dey find serious relationship. Ble ble Wetin I do you cry cry
Na odumeje go fit help you. This your case is critical.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Corporate2020:

Go and kill a duck and drink the blood. I heard duck blood is like human blood.

I have been hearing that shit but I find it hard to believe! Does that make a duck edible cos I have three ducks?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by HARMYMY(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Look for ewe ogbo
Extract it water and add milk to it and drink.
You should be able to see changes within 3 days

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by UncleKoboko: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

I don't know why frustrated dumb and useless whores just like attention. maybe it pays their bills sha... Who knows...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Tryon4(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

. OK.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Emmhychidi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Why?

When u too dey f**k, why ur PVC abi pcv no go low
Repent or else you would lose all your pcvs untop woman
This I have seen...

Na joke ooo... Go hospital do check up bro...
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

u are justifing this ?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

U are bias and an hypocrite. If it was the man the beheaded her, would u av said this? It's people like u men hate getting married to.

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by walesoflyf(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

I know you said this to garner attention... Be it as it may that I don't support unfaithfulness in a relationship, but I will say this... You are an embittered soul... You need serious psychological reevaluation. Maybe it's some sort of experience from your past or maybe you're just plain disturbed. May God help you urgently.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The head was not using the head so it has to be beheaded.

You have to be careful with your words, or they will work against you.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by lereinter(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pushed him to the ground, collected his cutlass and cut off his head

Without accomplice?

The woman must be a transgendered
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by seunsamme: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Na the head I dey find since oooo...me never see the head
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by UncleKoboko: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oblongata:
Please guys! I seriously beg you nairalanders! Don’t reply the First comment. She is craving attention, don’t give her
We know she's a frustrated waste product.
Someone that has been used and dumb like toilet paper by many guys.

Na frustration go kill that jobless WHÓRE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by klarke(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Mynightmare: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
I get more serious issues bothering me....one girl for area dey do me strong thing. Her name na blessing and she dey nairaland.

You give free Puna to all the guys in my neighborhood then my turn reach you dey find serious relationship. Ble ble Wetin I do you cry cry
What women cannot do...
Give ble a chance �

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by izubext007: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
I keep wondering, why would u kill ur lover for cheating if u truely love him or her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Greenlandncom(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Try Omega H3 capsules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Bigchristo: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

You’re equally worse than the said person who committed the crime, Cases of infidelity is the reasons for introducing divorce in world constitution, If you can no longer stand the issues in your marriage/relationship kindly walk away, infidelity shouldn’t be a yardstick to commit murder, she will be tried if found guilty then she go to jail, meanwhile no man will ever want to be serious with such person knowing the kind of crime she had committed, it would have been better for her to just walk away.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Polynek(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mehn Dix woman get hurt temper oo angry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=klarke post=106447557][/quote]

I have tried this two bottles, no effectiveness. Thanks
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Greenlandncom:

Try Omega H3 capsules.

Okay thanks
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

You have to be careful with your words, or they will work against you.

I don't wanna quote her cos I find her comment utterly revolting!

I believe she was just joking but she ought not to have joked with such a thing!

Speak some senses into her cranium!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.