Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) (69090 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Digitiminimi: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

Since I don't support infidelity, no R.I.P for him.
I would say same. I, Sarah, is not a party to infidelity.

If any male member of my family cheats, may death be his portion. Same goes to every male member of every Nigerian family.
I pray you don't go through what I have gone through in the hands of men. I would've been a graduate in 2019
First of all, this forum does not hide my identity. Few members of this forum have met me in person. About three of them.
My pictures were all over this forum during that lockdown season.

Lastly, I don't hate men. I only dislike their behaviours towards women.
how old are you?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by saphiere(f): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Digitiminimi:
how old are you?
How is that your business?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Oluolad86(f): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by sabreal: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Including all the female members of your family

saphiere:
The wages of sin is death. It cost us nothing to remain faithful to our partners.

If any male member of my family cheats, may death be his portion. Same goes to every male member of every Nigerian family.
I pray you don't go through what I have gone through in the hands of men. I would've been a graduate in 2019
First of all, this forum does not hide my identity. Few members of this forum have met me in person. About three of them.

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Digitiminimi: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
How is that your business?
because of how you reason.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
aunty if I share what 'v been tru with men yours is small, the last time I saw my dad or know his whereabouts ws 2016 Jan, yet I still open my heart, yet I don't even have time to hate men I love them..pls change your mentality, everything happened for a reason, stop hating men,u might think this forum hide your Identity but u can't tell what can happen in the future..I'm a lady nd if I tell the shit I went tru eehn,, thank God for life

You would always be blessed for having an open, unbiased and also forgiving mind.. keep being good.. it can only get better for you..
An advice; avoid bitter feminist wannabes

Cheers to better life..

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Dallazday(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The head was not using the head so it has to be beheaded.

You need help
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by BBBricks: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
irony of life

we lock and padlock women at home and send men to face terrorists and boko haram

when they come back home

they will be easily killed by women

ELEPHANT HUNTER AND HUMAN BEING HUNTER,

WHO BAD PASS?

#ITISWELL!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by alexola20(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Are you saying that you have never ever cheated in any way or by any means in your relationships??
saphiere:

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by MunorAnne(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks
Astymin is a good one. Stay healthy.

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

With this your disposition now, what's the difference between you and those Islamic Fanatics and Terrorists??

I'm all ears

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by ceragon123: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

You are still alive! So be happy and be fruitful to the society without banter and segregation.

Many of us have seen things too.

We have lost precious lives too through infidelity especially in men but it goes the other way round as well. So we can't judge but try to be better and positively productive.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

Better remain single forever.

Clout chaser.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by babaalagbo1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
E be things....devil incarnate
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
The future has beheaded the head.

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The head was not using the head so it has to be beheaded.

Are u very sure u are ok?? undecided

Don’t support criminality of any kind or else ure indirectly endorsing domestic violence not just to men bt to women?? undecided

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

You need to be checked upstairs asap..

Imagine such gruesome thing happened to you, that you are the wife, I'm sure your kids and your parents including your siblings will be celebrating by now.

Oluye ayeya olobo pangolo! That's why you fail to get husband despite putting your nudes on all social media platforms all these years!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:
The wages of sin is death..

for which of d sins? is it for d sin of infidelity or is it for d sin of murder?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
taiwotimitt:
The funniest part is that, the woman fit be virgin till she got married to that man

This one is pained cos we d SENSIBLE men are of Team Virgin... Even if she is a virgin before marriage , I would choose a virgin anyday anytime ahead of OLOSHOs.. Real men too would do same... So continue Wailing..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Chochovini: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
mrkings84:
She for cut the dick rather than cut the head.
. And you think say that one too for no kpai am?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by efficiencie(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
lonelydora:
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

African women should know that men are polygamous in nature and there is nothing they can do about it. Women should forget all these western ideology of a man should marry only one woman.

Well, let the law take it's course.

Men are not polygamous in nature. Sex is sweet that's all. As e sweet for man na so e take sweet for woman too. Couples should declare and agree on their interests fully before entering into a lifelong conjugal relationship. If want to have mistresses agree with your spouse before marriage. It's as simple as that!

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by Amynamerica: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please I need any blood tonic or name of herbs to boost my PCV (blood) I have tried ugu, milk and malt, they are not working. Thanks

They are all working, you only need to boost the process of creating new blood vessels by taking folic acid and vitamin c tablets.

Your body neither creates nor stores these vitamins.

Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by EmperorTolson: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

You be oloriburuku, aswear.
Your mother just burnt her vg by giving birth to you.
This attack on you is borne as a result of your previous comments in this forum.
I wouldn't mind to say bye bye to nairaland than to be in this same forum with a lunatic like you, not to talk of living in the same vicinity with you.
You have problem, you might just die with nobody to bury you. Because no sane person will love you like this.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by chatinent: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

This SIMP and asslicker..
Why you no support your godmother Saphiere??

Clown..

You mistake me. I am not a simp.

I am not a redpill either.

I am an alpha male. We are against all rubbishes.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) by danot1030: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
saphiere:

I pity the man that will marry you and his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’