Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. (4249 Views)

SE Should Never Get Senate President Or House Speaker Role / A Selfless And Neutral Stand Of Igbos On who to Vote come 2023 / Job Slots Brouhaha: Senate Leaders Move To Appease Aggrieved Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Blue3k:

Oh so you admit they joined because it's in there interest like I said in the beginning mumu. Lol you clowns are too stupid for your own good. Appealing to shared interest is called dragging them in your idiots mind.

You are a jellyfish or a fish with rotten brains.
I can't be the one interpreting simple English with you.
Other SS states would'nt be talking about VAT if Rivers was not championing it, so Rivers "dragged" the rest of SS in.
Likewise Lagos for SW.

Common sense!

But when you are a witch, you lose your sense at the mention of SE, and you come here talking off tangent.

See. I have indulged your empty skull enough. Move along. Let me reason with reasonable people.

2 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Newton85:
You're not even in the VAT discussion in the first. States that matter are the ones fighting the FG. Go to bed with your grandiose delusions.

Don't be silly.

The thread says that we will not support SE/SS or the North.
We will remain Neutral.
It's basically saying that VAT is non of our problem and that we intent leaving it so.

We will only be dragged into it, if any of the warring parties offer us incentives.

You basically have a basic comprehension issue. I can't help you.

3 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Ttalk: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

Did take your meds today?
So you mean Rivers State was stupid in dragging other SS states along and Lagos was stupid in dragging other SW along?

If the presence of other SW and SS states other than Lagos and Rivers will not influence court outcome, why then did the governors meet?

Are you saying the Governors are stupid while jellyfish like you are wise?

Ewu Gambia, sit down let me lecture you.
This is not just a legal case, this is a political face-off.
Know this and know peace.
You want to turn it North vs South.
But this is not SE battle, we have nothing to lose or gain in this battle, so we will play the Neutral game.

And should the North need an alliance, we would be willing to offer it, once they are ready to trade on our own terms.
We should be eyeing the return of all Igbo speaking territories carved into SS from Imo and Abia (Egbema and Oyigbo) as a starting point. cool

This is the type of sophisticated politics SE Should be Looking to play to get even.

Not victim or sympathy politics where by we support ingrates and people who ganged against us in the past to feather their own nests!

Go and hit your head on the wall if you are angry.
I hope we have PAs and Aides to SE governors taking notes here.

Why are you dragging almighty Igbo in the mud with your kindergarten mindset. The part you suggest Igbo to take is an old and outdated strategy that doesn't suit the present political climate.

Look at the way every regions are airing thier views, from establishment of security outfit to open gracing, I tell you, playing neutral at this point would only expose your region parasitic tendency, diminish thier worth as a stakeholder in Nigeria project and make them worthless in the sight of other region.

We are in era of 'soro soke' as far as Nigeria is concerned, stop advocating for a strategy that doesn't suit the tend of time.

You can't be vocal on seccession and mute on VAT issue. It clearly portray you as parasite

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Blue3k(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
Igboid:

You are a jellyfish or a fish with rotten brains.
I can't be the one interpreting simple English with you.
Other SS states would'nt be talking about VAT if Rivers was not championing it, so Rivers "dragged" the rest of SS in.
Likewise Lagos for SW.

Common sense!

But when you are a witch, you lose your sense at the mention of SE, and you come here talking off tangent.

See. I have indulged your empty skull enough. Move along. Let me reason with reasonable people.
[/s]

They were dragged because they were working in their common interest mumu? Lol I'm glad you idiots are dragging the group down. I already told you stay neutral but you can't help but cry about about it like deranged mumu. They wouldn't talk about vat until rivers filed the suit is irrelevant. Its still in their interest as you admitted.

Igboid:

They dragged them by appealing to their sense of shared interests.
Common sense.
Blue3k:

Lol this weirdo crying like a wounded animal because you're not needed in the court case. How did rivers and lagos drag the other states clown? Did they threaten to cane the other governors or economic sanctions. They're simply showing solidarity because they feel its in their interest but you're too dense to see the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Newton85: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

Don't be silly.

The thread says that we will not support SE/SS or the North.
We will remain Neutral.
It's basically saying that VAT is non of our problem and that we intent leaving it so.

We will only be dragged into it, if any of the warring parties offer us incentives.

You basically have a basic comprehension issue. I can't help you.
Shut up and keep your grandiose delusions to yourself! Lagos and Rivers don't want your support in the first place. What support can parasitic states that feed off of Lagos and Rivers offer both States? Are you alright in the head at all? "We will only be dragged into it, if any of the warring parties offer us incentives." You mean Lagos and Rivers, both of whom your parasitic South Eastern states feed off of via VAT, should offer your parasitic States "incentives"? I've always known you Eboes suffer from mass psychosis, but your own brand is very chronic. Go take your meds or check into rehab. What a delusional dimwit!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by FakeUnity: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol long mumu rants after your foolish logic was exposed. Your presence isn't demanded or needed. Join the FG if you like supreme court will hear the case shortly. You weirdos just like inflating your egos about irrelevant stuff.

You sound pained, ain't you the yoruba buffoon who use to open useless propaganda pro-fulani threads, telling us how the fulani-run FG administration does not seek to marginalize anyone. Why are you now crying over VAT?

Do you remember your thread on Eastern seaports which you claimed were fully developed and were not impeded by nepotism, sectional and tribalistic policies?
Again why are you crying now for VAT against the fulani/north? grin

You yorubas never learn, you defend evil when it happens to others, when it comes to bite you in the azz, then you start looking for allies after burning bridges supporting the same evil previously. grin

3 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

They were dragged because they were working in their common interest mumu? Lol I'm glad you idiots are dragging the group down. I already told you stay neutral but you can't help but cry about about it like deranged mumu. They wouldn't talk about vat until rivers filed the suit is irrelevant. Its still in their interest as you admitted.

You are demented.

The thread is already about Ndiigbo staying Neutral.
And you came in and claimed that we are inconsequential. That Rivers didn't need us to determine the outcome in Supreme Court.

I then asked you, why then did they have to drag the other SS states in , if they don't need numbers to determine the outcome? You started running around and told me that the others joined because they have shared interests.
Of course we know they joined because they have shared interest, Rivers dragged them in by appealing to their sense of shared interests. But that wasn't the question.
The question was that if the number of States filling the suit against FG with Rivers is inconsequential, why then did Rivers drag the rest of SS states in ?
You are a real Okpo ngaji!
Obulu Eke!

Of course Rivers State know that the more states involved in the suit, the more Political weight it generates!
It's common sense. A jellyfish like you can't know more than Rivers State handlers.

Stop displaying your stupidity in public.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Newton85:
Shut up and keep your grandiose delusions to yourself! Lagos and Rivers don't want your support in the first place. What support can parasitic states that feed off of Lagos and Rivers offer both States? Are you alright in the head at all? "We will only be dragged into it, if any of the warring parties offer us incentives." You mean Lagos and Rivers, both of whom your parasitic South Eastern states feed off of via VAT, should offer your parasitic States "incentives"? I've always known you Eboes suffer from mass psychosis, but your own brand is very chronic. Go take your meds or check into rehab. What a delusional dimwit!

Another watery brain.

South East will remain neutral.
Go kill yourself.

The two parties involved in this issue are the North on one side and SS/SW on the other side.
The SE has elected to play Neutral and pitch tent with the eventual winner.

That's sophisticated politics 101!

Cry me a river.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Afamed: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Truly ndi 5% no get shame

7 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Blue3k(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
FakeUnity:

You sound pained, ain't you the buffoon who use to open useless propaganda pro-fulani threads, telling the fulani-run FG administration does not seek to marginalize anyone. Why are you now crying over VAT?

Do you remember you thread on Eastern seaports which you claimed were fully developed and were not impeded by nepotism, sectional and tribalistic policies?
Again why are you crying now for VAT against the fulani/north? grin

You yorubas never learn, you defend evil when it happens to others, it comes to bite you in the azz, then you start looking for allies after burning bridges supporting the same evil previously. grin
[/s]

Lol yes I did debunk your lies then as I did now. I even posed the port stats that you idiots couldn't refute. Who asked you to join mumu? I already said you weren't needed but you have to feed your ego somehow. Lol you brother debunked himself like a mumu showing the states are joining based on their mutual interest.

Igboid:

They dragged them by appealing to their sense of shared interests.
Common sense.
Blue3k:

Lol this weirdo crying like a wounded animal because you're not needed in the court case. How did rivers and lagos drag the other states clown? Did they threaten to cane the other governors or economic sanctions. They're simply showing solidarity because they feel its in their interest but you're too dense to see the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Newton85: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

Another watery brain.

Go kill yourself.

The two parties involved in this issue are the North on one side and SS/SW on the other side.

Cry me a river.
Eboes and "sophisticated politics" in the same sentence? Delusions on steroid. Don't forget to go take your meds sha.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by FakeUnity: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Newton85:
For you to remain "neutral" you have to be in the discussion in the first place. Like, Lagos and Rivers are fighting their own battles alone so how can parasitic South Eastern States, who are benefitting from the present VAT arrangement help both States in this VAT fight? Imagine Lagos asking for the help of parasitic South Eastern States who are benefitting from her (Lagos)? Are you delusional?

Why then did you come to Enugu to appeal for Southern unity on the VAT issue?
"Oh, you Ibos are inconsequential!" you shout in frustration, yet you are almost crying blood on the thread because we won't align with your selfish aspirations, aspirations that you try to paint as 'southern' aspirations. Who are you trying to fo0l. grin

When 50%, 25% resource control was presented many years ago in the National assembly, did you yorubas accept it? You didn't, because I guess you are the real parasites and feared how your civil service states like Osun, Oyo, Ekiti were gonna survive.

Here you are pointing crooked ewedu-stained finger calling another man parasite? Sleazy hypocrite. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Ttalk: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

Another watery brain.

Go kill yourself.

Cry me a river.
Your neutrality has nothing to do with merit of case. But don't come here tomorrow to shout maginalisation

3 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Newton85: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
FakeUnity:

Why then did you come to Enugu to appeal for Southern unity on the VAT issue?
"Oh, you Ibos are inconsequential!" you shout in frustration, yet you are almost crying blood on the thread because we won't align with your selfish aspirations, aspirations that you try to paint as 'southern' aspirations. Who are you trying to fo0l. grin

When 50%, 25% resource control was presented mayy years in the National assembly, did you yorubas accept it? You didn't because I guess you are parasites and feared how your civil services states like Osun, Oyo, Ekiti were gonna survive.

Here you are pointing crooked ewedu-stained finger calling another man parasite? Sleazy hypocrite.
Dude go to bed, parasites! Not different from the Northern parasites they complain about.

5 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol yes I did debunk your lies then as I did now. I even posed the port stats that you idiots couldn't refute. Who asked you to join mumu? I already said you weren't needed but you have to feed your ego somehow. Lol you brother debunked himself like a mumu showing the states are joining based on their mutual interest.

You are a mumu o!
What is support and what is solidarity?
Was that ever the onus of this thread?

SS states showed support to Rivers, everyone expects SE to follow suit. Then you are here to tell me that SE support is not needed, to which I asked you why then did Rivers need the support of other SS states?

Rather than answer the above question, you turned it into a cyclical argument.

But SE will remain Neutral,
Jump into ocean if you like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by FakeUnity: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ttalk:

Your neutrality has nothing to do with merit of case. But don't come here tomorrow to shout maginalisation

You said the same when the East was the first to reject RUGA. When we told you and your fula masters we were NOT interested in that Greek gift. Swines like you had your stupidity turbo-charged asking the East not to shout marginalization when states start sharing 'RuGA national cake'.

How far with the RUGA largess today? haven't majority of you myopic mor0ns joined the East in now rejecting RUGA? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ttalk:

My neutrality is interest based and has a legitimate merit!

VAT or no VAT is non of my interest.
I don't see why my governors should show any solidarity to any of the warring sides?

1 Like

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
FakeUnity:

You said the same when the East was the first to reject RUGA. When we told you and your fula masters we were NOT interested in that Greek gift. Swines like you had your stupidity turbo-charged asking the East not to shout marginalization when states start sharing 'RuGA national cake'.

How far with the RUGA largess today? haven't majority of you myopic mor0ns joined the East in now rejecting RUGA? cheesy

Like how they told us we don't know how to play politics because we rejected their Buhari.
grin
Imagine blind people trying to show those with eyes the way

4 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by FakeUnity: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Newton85:
Dude go to bed, parasites! Not different from the Northern parasites they complain about.

If the 'Southern unity' forum, predicate their next agenda on 50% resource control, we all know you yorubas will run away from that forum. That's how you know the real parasites.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Ttalk: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
FakeUnity:

Where did you get all these your congesures from? Which part or region support RUGA apart from Miyetti-Alla

5 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by FakeUnity: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

Like how they told us we don't know how to play politics because we rejected their Buhari.
grin
Imagine blind people trying to show those with eyes the way

That nigeria for you, a leprous man tells you he can clap better than you do, a blind man tells you he must lead the way while you follow without question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by FakeUnity: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ttalk:

Where did you get all these your congesures from? Which part or region support RUGA apart from Miyetti-Alla

Shut the hell up, go back and read the earliest threads about RUGA, the East was the FIRST to reject it, while numbskulled baboons mocked them about shouting marginalization when 'RUGA starts paying like crude oil'.

Months later you ignorant mockers were the ones rejecting RUGA. grin
Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Ttalk: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

My neutrality is interest based and has a legitimate merit!

VAT or no VAT is non of my interest.
I don't see why my governors should show any solidarity to any of the warring sides?

You are not interested in one of the major source of revenue to your region, that's just admitting that youve been benefitting unjustly from VAT money

6 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by BKayy: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:
Somehow, I like the position of SE Governors on this stuff.
I think we should assume a neutral ground and let SS/SW battle it out with the North, while we watch from sidelines.

cc:Bkayy
Slayerforever
Exactly.
Whoever wins benefit us.
If the Government reopens any Eastern port in a bid to reduce Lagos VAT and Influence = our gain.

Infact whatever the FG do in the course of fighting Lagos and SW is our gain. Leave Wike, he knows what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by BKayy: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ttalk:

You are not interested in one of the major source of revenue to your region, that's just admitting that youve been benefitting unjustly from VAT money
The VAT will open alot of secrets.
80% of Lagos VAT is both directly or indirectly as a result of biased Port rules that favours only Lagos ports.
So what concerns us when we will be the ones to benefit at the end.
We disturbing will be interrupting our enemies when they are making mistakes and Napoleon warned against it.
Caio

3 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ttalk:

Are you interested in the fact that my region was stripped of it's oil rich lands and was ceded to neighboring region?
Are you interested in the lack of federal parastatals in SE?

Are you interested in dilapidated state of every single FG road in SE?

Are you interested in SE being the only region with 5 states?

Are you interested in the bureaucracy FG have used to ground Enugu International airport that was becoming a hub for Ethiopian airways in Nigeria forcing Ethiopian airways to relocate to Portharcourt?

Do you fight with us for these injustice against us?

Why then should we care about your perceived injustice to your own region?
Do you take us for fools.

We have nothing against your VAT war, don't get us wrong.
It's just not our problem or priority.
And if any one offers to solve one of the above of our problems, in exchange for us to have you lose your VAT war, we will do it without blinking an eye, knowing you have done same to us in the past and would do same in the future if the positions are reversed or opportunity presents.

It is what it is.
We are the monsters you made.

3 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Ttalk: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
FakeUnity:

Shut the hell up, go back and read the earliest threads about RUGA, the East was the FIRST to reject it, while numbskulled baboons mocked them about shouting marginalization when 'RUGA starts paying like crude oil'.

Months later you ignorant mockers were the ones rejecting RUGA. grin

Governor Fayose was very vocal about RUGA, he even went ahead an enact anti grazing law when your Governor was nowhere to be found, besides what medal do you want receive for 'being first to speak against RUGA'

4 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Igboid: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKayy:

Exactly.
Whoever wins benefit us.
If the Government reopens any Eastern port in a bid to reduce Lagos VAT and Influence = our gain.

Infact whatever the FG do in the course of fighting Lagos and SW is our gain. Leave Wike, he knows what he is doing.

You understand the game well.
We have alot to gain by remaining neutral in this battle.

It's a golden opportunity we must not miss.

2 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Blue3k(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

[s]You are a mumu o!
What is support and what is solidarity?
Was that ever the onus of this thread?

SS states showed support to Rivers, everyone expects SE to follow suit. Then you are here to tell me that SE support is not needed, to which I asked you why then did Rivers need the support of other SS states?

Rather than answer the above question, you turned it into a cyclical argument.

But SE will remain Neutral,
Jump into ocean if you like.[/s]

Mumu you said they were dragged then admitted they did it out their own self interest. My point stands you're not needed stay out the way. The courts will see who has the better legal arguments.

4 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Useless thread of shamelessness and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Ttalk: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

Are you interested in the fact that my region was stripped of it's oil rich lands and was ceded to neighboring region?
Are you interested in the lack of federal parastatals in SE?

Are you interested in dilapidated state of every single FG road in SE?

Are you interested in SE being the only region with 5 states?

Are you interested in the bureaucracy FG have used to ground Enugu International airport that was becoming a hub for Ethiopian airways in Nigeria forcing Ethiopian airways to relocate to Portharcourt?

Do you fight with us for these injustice against us?

Why then should we care about your perceived injustice to your own region?
Do you take us for fools.

We have nothing against your VAT war, don't get us wrong.
It's just not our problem or priority.
And if any one offers to solve one of the above of our problems, in exchange for us to have you lose your VAT war, we will do it without blinking an eye, knowing you have done same to us in the past and would do same in the future if the positions are reversed or opportunity presents.

It is what it is.
We are the monsters you made.

If you suffered all these, was it River or Lagos that inflicted it upon you. Why don't you take you case to FG and slug it out with them.
Canvassing for neutrality in the VAT matter is simply saying your region have been benefitting from VAT so we would prefer the status quo

4 Likes

Re: VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. by Ttalk: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Igboid:

You understand the game well.
We have alot to gain by remaining neutral in this battle.

It's a golden opportunity we must not miss.
That's not game, it's share stupidity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi With EU's Rita Laranjinha / Tension As Peter Obi Cries Out After DSS Makes Move To Arrest Him Over Treason / Olu Falae Is Sad About His Lineage

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.