Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? (19414 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Oyiboman69: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Englishisamust: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
As a man the only thing have begged and cried for na sex

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Karlifate: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Facebook is back cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Never did such, not even in my dream.
And none of my MALE kids will ever do such considering the kind of training they're getting.

Rather it's the person with a HOLE that should be begging for it to be filled up.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Bobotic(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
I dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by BESTScientist1: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2021
Debby can lie!

debbydams:
lol,I'm very emotional,so I cry over everything..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Your mouth na acid grin
Longsleeve:
They are always begging..
if it's not relationship then its money for themselves..
Or their grandmother that swallowed shovel.. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2021
debbydams:

Ilorin girls una sabi dey emotional well well,I remember before I graduated 2013,my landlord son enter my room carry my lappy,I change am for as a warri guy,full area gather say the boy no dey thief na when matter catch big fire who he go hide am for their house e mother say make he go return am,come see where he sisters dey cry dey beg me not to arrest am n settle the matter out of police,I no go fit talk of the many breakup issues I settle among my friends there

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Jaidoskey(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2021
I have sometimes ago…as a guy�

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by starbuck(f): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2021
Yea!!!
I have done that severally and didn't yield any effect.. So right now, God in heaven knows that i won't drop a tear for a man again in my life aside my dad...
My husband keeps telling me that i changed drastically and i careless about it

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Trackstar: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Tohim4eva:
you didn't answer my question didn't see all the posts made by Anthony this evening with two moniker
Are you trying to deceive your father? Abeg get behing me fraudster
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Tapout(m): 12:16am On Oct 05, 2021
They won't allow them to comment oh, they will not angry
Atlest >70% of comments on the first page should be from ladies.

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man??

They will come and flood the thread with gibberish.

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman??

The same set of people will still come and flood the thread with more gibberish.

I done go sleep abeg, make everybody get out!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Chimeluv(f): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2021
No...
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by starbn(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Op how old are you?
From genesis to revelation women cry.
Give them big morning,they go cry.
Bleep them na cry be that.
Breakup with them na cry .
Propose to her cry full everywhere.
Love them well well.cry follow.
Cheat on them,you will run out of your house because cry.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Gandollaar(f): 12:32am On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Here to read both lies and truth...

Abeg I've been down with maleria for days, sometimes tears will just be dropping uncontrollably from my eye. y'all shud pray for me mbok
Go find something chop, na hunger dey mama you Oga.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Gandollaar(f): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Longsleeve:
I thank God for my life.

#NwanyinGbuefi
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Gandollaar(f): 12:35am On Oct 05, 2021
starbn:
Op how old are you?
From genesis to revelation women cry.
Give them big morning,they go cry.
Bleep them na cry be that.
Breakup with them na cry .
Propose to her cry full everywhere.
Love them well well.cry follow.
Cheat on them,you will run out of your house because cry.
Rubbish!
.Some are Alpha females!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Owen247: 12:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Omo dis one touch my kidney ooo.
Longsleeve:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by enemyofprogress: 1:03am On Oct 05, 2021
I will never forget the ugly experience I had in the hands of Dominique, but she is worth it and lots more
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Kayyus09(m): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Here to read both lies and truth...

Abeg I've been down with maleria for days, sometimes tears will just be dropping uncontrollably from my eye. y'all shud pray for me mbok

Your healings is declared this hour. Be healed in Jesus name.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Back3back: 2:12am On Oct 05, 2021
See one idiat that cried all day for a girl here :

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Omoluabiii(m): 2:30am On Oct 05, 2021
debbydams:

come cry on my chest,
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by bancoleh: 3:52am On Oct 05, 2021
Using filmora x with it's simplicity and user friendly features create fantastic outcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjoqfMiiCFA
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Roseey0(f): 4:05am On Oct 05, 2021
Too proud for that.
A woman that know what she brings to the table is never afraid to eat alone.

Na only God I fit beg o.
Or maybe when it's me that effed up. But I cannot even ef up if I still want to be with you. If I start messing around then its obvious I don't see us as an item anymore.

Humans should learn to be independent, they did not tie your umbilical cord with another human. It will hurt but move on. What will be will be

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Pumpumking: 5:00am On Oct 05, 2021
chatinent:
Sequel to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6785726/ever-cried-begged-relationship-man

Dear ladies...shake the table.

Bro I begged for pucccccy every time sir....is no big deal undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Win A Man Back With Sex - The Truth About Sex With Your Ex Boyfriend! / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.