Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? (19399 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Offpoint1: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Chimeluv:
No...
Why? I give till the next market day to cry for your boyfriend/husband... Cry, beg and ask him to promise to love you forever.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Amanee(f): 5:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Never have, never will. If it's meant to be it will be
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Oiza131(f): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Yes!!!... Not direct beg sha, beg with style. I'm sure he knew what i wanted; the relationship was on the verge of crumbling then. Well, it still did... If one had told me I'll be that way, I for curse the person. Love is powerful. He wasn't my first man, but my first love.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by placeofallure(f): 5:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Say wetin na?

In Dbanj's voice, Olorun Maje, Olorun Maje, Olorun Maje o!
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Blessiing(f): 6:00am On Oct 05, 2021
I have begged for love, begged to be loved, gave my all and at the end get nothing, to be honest the way i am now, i dont even want to hear the word love anymore... Rocking my single life for more than 4years now

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2021
It usually never ends well. Humans are wired to take such for granted
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

Ilorin girls una sabi dey emotional well well,I remember before I graduated 2013,my landlord son enter my room carry my lappy,I change am for as a warri guy,full area gather say the boy no dey thief na when matter catch big fire who he go hide am for their house e mother say make he go return am,come see where he sisters dey cry dey beg me not to arrest am n settle the matter out of police,I no go fit talk of the many breakup issues I settle among my friends there
I'm nnoot from ilorin oo
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 6:21am On Oct 05, 2021
BESTScientist1:
Debby can lie!

smiles the way I lied for u yesterday abi
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Chimeluv(f): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Offpoint1:

Why? I give till the next market day to cry for your boyfriend/husband... Cry, beg and ask him to promise to love you forever.
I can't do that besides i am not in any relationship undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
Go find something chop, na hunger dey mama you Oga.
Lols... U no well grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by kay29000(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2021
Of course most ladies won't admit to this, but just the other weekend, my neighbor's girlfriend was crying for him not to leave her. I mean literally crying and begging him. This is a fine girl that if you see outside you won't ever believe can beg a guy not to leave her.

And this is just one case... There are many cases like that. I have heard some unbelievable cases from girls about their friends kneeling down to beg guys, even as the guy keeps shouting for the girl to leave him alone.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by biddostandard: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2021
debbydams:
lol,I'm very emotional,so I cry over everything..
Damn I dislike ladies like this always cry over little things

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Offpoint1: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Chimeluv:
I can't do that besides i am not in any relationship undecided
Why are you not in any relationship? Too many broken heart or you're tired?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by NairaMaster1(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Xixtie:
God forbid evils.
By the way, thread is for ladies but trust NL's 'boys' to yak about whatever, seeking attention perhaps.
Bunch of kiddos.

Don't mind the numerous jambites and NPower boys here.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2021
biddostandard:
Damn I dislike ladies like this always cry over little things
smiles..I dont cry publicly or to gain sympathy,,I do that In one conner..
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Harrykn: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Here to read both lies and truth...

Abeg I've been down with maleria for days, sometimes tears will just be dropping uncontrollably from my eye. y'all shud pray for me mbok
Close eye comot 1.5 collect drugs eyen-eka.
No allow sickness do you anyhow Biko
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by biddostandard: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2021
debbydams:
smiles..I dont cry publicly or to gain sympathy,,I do that In one conner..
Not everything worth crying tho lol I can't remember the last time I cried
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2021
biddostandard:
Not everything worth crying tho lol I can't remember the last time I cried
yes but thats the way I console mysleff nd move on,lately I don't keep friends cos I don't want anybody to hurt my feelings..iv tried not to be emotional its not working, I went off for over a month but its not working.it is well
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by biddostandard: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2021
debbydams:
yes but thats the way I console mysleff nd move on,lately I don't keep friends cos I don't want anybody to hurt my feelings..iv tried not to be emotional its not working, I went off for over a month but its not working.it is well
Alright dear hopefully you will have people who wont be hurting your feelings

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Teespice(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2021
Yes. At the end, he still left.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Get well soon, bro.
Thanks my OG

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Kayyus09:

Your healings is declared this hour. Be healed in Jesus name.
Amen bro. thanks I'm getting better

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Harrykn:

Close eye comot 1.5 collect drugs eyen-eka.
No allow sickness do you anyhow Biko
Lols thanks bro. Show eyen eka mfo joy yak use ndep the drugs. The 1.5 idioko iboho bro
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2021
biddostandard:
Alright dear hopefully you will have people who wont be hurting your feelings
I Pray so
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2021
One certain guy I met in 2011 (Chukwudi) told me he liked me. I said okay. He then asked if we could run package. I still said okay. He travelled to the US and returned. Then we started the package. Dude spoilt me with whatever money could buy. And I was so young and was also a virgin.

I forked up one certain time (I won't tell you guys what I did). Baba was so mad and expected me to beg him because he thought I would not be able to live without him. I shocked him and blocked him everywhere. He later came back begging. He brought his sister and mum to beg me also. I forgave him afterwards after too much disturbance from him and his family.

Chai. I use him brain wella. Omo Igbo. No single sense.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by chatinent: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Teespice:
Yes. At the end, he still left.

Sorry about that.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by chatinent: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
One certain guy I met in 2011 (Chukwudi) told me he liked me. I said okay. He then asked if we could run package. I still said okay. He travelled to the US and returned. Then we started the package. Dude spoilt me with whatever money could buy. And I was so young and was also a virgin.

I forked up one certain time (I won't tell you guys what I did). Baba was so mad and expected me to beg him because he thought I would not be able to live without him. I shocked him and blocked him everywhere. He later came back begging. He brought his sister and mum to beg me also. I forgave him afterwards after too much disturbance from him and his family.

Ok o
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by ozonechrome: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

In your dreams.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
debbydams:
I'm nnoot from ilorin oo

But u do stay in ilorin?
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

But u do stay in ilorin?
so undecided I v :-c :- undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Exodora: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Me that I don't even know if am normal .
I have never loved anyone . I find it very difficult to love, sometimes I wonder if am ok at all .Pray God give me the heart to fall in love some day.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by mariahAngel(f): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Longsleeve:
They are always begging..
if it's not relationship then its money for themselves..
Or their grandmother that swallowed shovel.. grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. / Police Arrest Teen Female Students During A Public Nake**d Photo Shoots (VIDEO) / Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.