Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. (45007 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Ade1759: 2:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Bros....since evidence dey...that means say the girl no be confirm...In other words, she ain't loyal...in other words, she a bird b***h....in other words, treat her like what she is....

Personally,since money no be problem...out of say we don dey together long... I'll do what I can financially...based on your discretion.

However,from then on,she has become a fi kpa to me..until I'm ready to release my evidence. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by VickyRotex(f): 2:56am On Oct 06, 2021
On today's episode of stories that never happened undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Ynix(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Lazyreporta:

Great.. how much investment are we talking here then?.. You can dm bro
Working on the website already and completing the process of setting up the social media platforms for the project.
Here are two options of the logo I have. Which do you think is best

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2021
Bleep her,Bleep the the Uni,Bleep her graduation,Bleep her lectures,Bleep her friends in school,Bleep her books,Bleep her matriculation gown....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by wumi2017(f): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2021
Come and buy koret Bata o(shoes, Palm slippers at affordable price
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Lazyreporta(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Ynix:

Working on the website already and completing the process of setting up the social media platforms for the project.

Your email
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Ynix(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2021
Lazyreporta:

Your email
ajideayodeji@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Karlifate: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
MidasO1:
my neighbor marry one woman, impregnate am, she come born for am, the guy man come sponsor am for university for four years, girl Graduate finish Still Con divorce am las Las

Inside life cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by emmanuelle27: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I await your response
there's a great army of SIMP sons currently being bred all over Nigeria, this is scary, god epp us oh grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by chumaster(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
sweetyme001:
is he bleeping his sisters?
And she went to school just to bleep ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Ynix(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Ynix:

We are already kicking off, already working on the website, and have created the Cryptocurrency and telegram group.
Can you drop your email address or chat me up on 08089456258 so I can add you to the WhatsApp group for the local launchpad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Joydan95: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Almightyprosper post=106453644]I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by DAMN99: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Wow just wow. do you know how you sound right now? you sound stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by xest(m): 1:09am On Nov 01, 2021
sweetyme001:
Is he Bleep.ing his siblings?
Is that the level of your mentality? Sex is mutual,no girl is doing a guy any favour by sexing him. The pussy is to b bleeped likewise penis. So remove that mentality. She has a dad ir family. If she's married good,the husband takes over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.