Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. (45005 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I await your response
If you love her you should help her. At the end of the day, it’s just money, paper.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..

The girl is even cheating, she knows you have deep feelings for her, that she has you inside her cobweb, and that you can't help than to love her.

You see why people hate simps?
And the funny part is that, you wouldn't even admit that you are a simp, you will just be convincing yourself that you just a nice guy in love.

Bro you can do better, a cheating girl that wants you to sponsor her academics is not worth your time, love or even attention.

Bros get taste nah? Abi na the pussy? E no dey finish, believe me them yakpa.. her own no special.

If you give her that money, believe me you would regret it.

She will have another Boyfriend in that school banging her Raw (not with CD).

And you would be there thinking you have a Gf, SMH.

Bro, if you must be dating that cheap hoe, don't spend that much on her...

Please I carry God beg you, I'm on my knees.

Honestly, things like this dey pain me..

That girl doesn't care much about you, it's what you can offer she cares about, what does she even offer you?

Well.... It s upto you.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by NWABUKA007(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2021
na wa o

If you have the funds, as you claim

and you would want to give her

irrespective of the fact that she can cheat on you or leave you in the nearest future

Bro , go ahead

(2)

besides you mentioned trauma

if you give her, and won't be able to put up with her future sexcapades or breakup

pls keep your money

I've long take my mind off Nigerian babes

just that if you meet the good ones

they can be heaven on earth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by gentlestdude(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
useless giy6, you have evidence she cheats and you're still talking to her to the extent of 600k billing... na dangote truck go kill you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Danjikanbauchi: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2021
May be she wan start restaurant in the school.

Guys will never learn train a girlfriend in school at the end she follow another man.

While your biological siblings are not in school.

Oooh waiting Toto deh cause.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Ghostrye: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
Bros give me that money, make I invest am dey give you 20% of the gains as extra money for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

This one use you dey catch cruise, something as serious as school fees na im she dey use that emoji to pass her message. I can imagine the toppings she's put on those figures cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by AlphaStorm: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
May Thunder fire you into 16 pieces....!!!!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Qatar2022: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
Wait are you serious? A girl that cheat and you got her, she still deny it and you want to help her, your mumu pass my own
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Lama70(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Give her so that she won't cheat on you again!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Why will you give a girl not related to you that amount of money? For what kwanu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I don't care if she's a cheat or not!
But how are you related to this Leech?
Even MARRIED WOMEN haven't requested that from their legitimate husbands.

Frankly speaking, how some HARDWORKING GUYS cherish & marry Leeches marvels me!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2021
You be maga grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Abfinest007(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2021
If u need advice on what stares at you .then need medical attention

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by chii8(f): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
For even thinking about this for a second, bro your house address deserve to be given to unknown gunmen. The less simp that walk this earth the better.

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by hope4nigeria(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
Assistant General Secretary, SIMP

Lagos state chapter

Well done sir
please what is the full meaning of "SIMP". ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by CondemnBattery(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Is your name Saga?
Just asking
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by arthurwillia(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

Mtchew nonsense story
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Dem use JuJu tie you down? Someone is being inhumane by asking you form money just when you've had an accident. What are you still doing with a cheat? Is it that you're also a cheat that's why you're still in it?
Well, unless you don't want to be happy in life or want hypertension from heartache to kill you then comot hand for any relationship giving you headache.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by AfroKnight: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
This has to be a joke. Nobody is this foolïsh.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by xeratech: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Bouz:
I wonder how you guys feel typing these fabricated stories
That's the real picture of the homosepien in charge of fake posts on Nairaland front page

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by sencekompis: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2021
A CHEAT CAN'T BE FAITHFUL NOR LOYAL.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by djkaneo(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

SIMPleton
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by adebwalex(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

If she cheat what will give you the impression that he will not cheat in the school she got an admission from. Is just a waste of your money if you give her. I don't like ladies who cheat...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by KIDfurniture(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2021
The poster is a big mugu. Hope u have spent this same amount on ur parents and siblings. Mumu boys everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Why exactly would she expect you to give her that much money? Even a reasonable girlfriend despite all the money you have would have some common sense. It's irresponsible and disrespectful for her to ask you for such amount of money. You are not her father!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Mystery9(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2021
I wonder and wonder wetin the worry some people. She cheats and never accepts it. And you are here seeking for advice shocked sad sad sad sad. Kia.... It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Help her, Mr. Simp CentralBank.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
xest:
Are you her father?
Secondly,don't you have siblings?
Correct questions cool cool cool
God bless you cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.