Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. (45001 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by RedEnergy: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
shocked... Give her N549m since your name is FG and you can print money anyhow you like grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by frankmoney(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
What advice do u need
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Give her the money and also give her, house and car allowance !!!

Nairaland beggars are coming for you, you go receive
Messages tireee

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Rimsd(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2021
If I should request that amount from you as loan to pay back installmentally you won't agree, but you want to give it to a lady who already has that same amount or more from different men.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by TearNinja001: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Give it to her and add bonuses.

Buy her a laptop and textbooks too.

Rent her a house and give her weekly allowances.

Since you don't know what to do undecided angry

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by thuxzwda1: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by na2016: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I await your response

I don't know how old you are, but I will advise you to consider your future more. It is only a wife (my wife) that I can spend this amount on and even with that, she wouldn't give me this kind of bill for frivolities.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by captainking(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
Send her the money..
But If you haven't sent twice that amount to your family or siblings.. Then you are definitely not in the right direction

Bro.... Man to man.. Or man to boy.. Which ever it is..

Don't ever train a Nigerian girl in school when you are not married to her.. You ain't her father.. Do not assume daddy responsibilities on her...
Use that money to invest in other forms of charity..

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

HAHAHAHAHA

She thinks ure a clown it’s left for u to prove her wrong. grin undecided

Are u a Clown??

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Curious345: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2021
You have this money and yet single?

Rush to the mountain of fire and miracle ministry MFM for deliverance.

You have a mammy water issue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Betterlife24(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2021
If you be mumu give am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2021
You'll be the biggest fool the world has ever produced if you give her that money...cos there's no poly in Nigeria that cost even close to that.

As for the cheating, it's you that know why you're still with her cos your umbilical cord isn't tied to hers. You can end it whenever you want but you chose to still stay there
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by OlawaleBammie: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
U re not ok op
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by royalamour(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2021
You will be the biggest fool if you give her any money. For what? Just break up and move to the next girl.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Abeg dash me 10k from that money.......
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by dapolaw(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2021
You can kukuma round it up to N1m, since you no wan get sense
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Cant believe what am reading

and am sure your day one niggar is somewhere starving to death!

Please help and when she Wanna get married to another man please Sponsor the Wedding

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by nitt: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2021
All these fake stories on front page.

What's the aim pls

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Unruly7(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2021
My problem is people like you won't give their such amount
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by PavillionEnergy: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021

I am sure you sip this girl's pussy water, you shave her kpekus, you wash her paynt and you even sniff her paynt to get high.

You are a SIMPle man who trust these Vaginarians. Don't worry, they will deal with you and leave you dry. Out of that money, she would give another guy who is shining her congo 300K.

Most of you will do nonsense and run to Nairaland to disturb somebody.
Just know that whenever you are banging a lady, na you dey suffer. She enjoys more and would even demand you give her money on top.
Nigerian girls are useless. All of them.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
royalamour:
You will be the biggest fool if you give her any money. For what? Just break up and move to the next girl.
He's yet to realise that LADIES are meant to pay for the services we render to them.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by superCleanworks(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Help her naw why are you asking us. Or u want us to give you money on her behalf?

Eye service questions
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Femeto: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
You be confirm Maga. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Rilwayne001: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
You’re probably a yahoo boy. Na yahoo boys dey spend money on foolish things anyhow.

The soul of people you’re hurting to satisfy your cheating girlfriend will haunt you and your cheating girlfriend

Haha shocked grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by okoh66(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Bro don't give her any money. She isn't worth it. Unless you want to help another man train a shit hole
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by CSTRR: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
Money will not win love.

When will these clowns learn?

If you get her with money, she will milk you dry and still cheat.

When I was wooing my ex.
She was in the final year in school.
I was wooing her on phone through her final year.
She did not agree easily.

I deliberately refused to send her money.
I wanted to get her on a neutral basis, and she too didn't ask too.

It was a month after she has finally agreed to date, that I just surprised her with something and she was shocked that I can even give money.

I was the one that broke up with her finally.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by xynerise: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
What do you want from us, Mr. Man? Whether to give her or not despite what you found out ? Where did you keep your brain?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2021
nitt:
All these fake stories on front page.

What's the aim pls
You are RIGHT.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by malvisguy212: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
idiot
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I know I am not your girlfriend, but please give me 200k from that amount, it will help me a lot in life and it will be better than giving it to a cheating girlfriend.
Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by charleoj(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Abeg give am. Infact, you give her a round figure so that we won't have problem. Let's say like 600k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN