Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. (45000 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by egunna(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
For even thinking about this for a second, bro your house address deserve to be given to unknown gunmen. The less simp that walk this earth the better.
haba,wetin happen?haba,UGM?just for simping?calm down bros,e never reach like dat nah. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Pumpumking: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bouz:
You that is followin under 18 on this forum like a he goat on heat. Is saying this trash. undecided

son dot wooory, one day u will have moiney in 2093....poor people all ways struggle to under stand logik. for example, u post picture of shop on yor profile coz u dont have moiney to buy them (u wish). the gooood knews is I can help u sir. Talk to me wit respet and ask me nicely & i swaaaar i will wire u 5k!!!!!

deal? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Daniluv2k4(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
All I need right now is 50k to sort out my depression. I'm tired
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Abeg just send me 1k, I won help you check something grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Lostchild(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
✋Almightyprosper

The money is not your problem. Your problem is that you are not wise.

Why don't you give half of that money to the poor beggars out there?

A wise man don't spend on girlfriends
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by survival1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Since the money is not your problem, please send me 500k to stock my shop against Christmas as prices are likely to go up and we can sign an agreement on when you what you money back with interest.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Agendanwamama: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga, what do u really want to hear from us? So u want to give her 500k+ to go and spend on another guy? that money can go along way if u send it to ur mum or any of ur siblings, remember she is ur girl friend not ur wife. what if u give her d money today and she decide to quit d relationship tommorow? A cheat is always a cheat..

USE UR HEAD BRO
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Okonjo123(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Trumann
They don't give jobs, they help people get jobs. If I'm in a position to help her get a job, I will. Okay bro are you ¡n lagos
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by AyGrafix: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by damoceile: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shebi money no be problem, give am nah undecided undecided

And don't come here and cry to us when she eventually slopes with one of the dudes shagginng her punna.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by adecz: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why not just give her round
figure of N1m........❓❔

⏩ Mumu❗️❗️

❌☹️❌☹️
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by omoakin22: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
is 550K not 549k mumu continue with your fabricated story grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by maxzzo1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Na private school? Abi sorting in advance follow? Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by goodnewscliff(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
This lady knew I had accident last week for God
Men with experience I await your response
use dat money invest With me lemme pay u 3% per month
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by boomssey(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
I need reasonable people to give me some advise here on how I can deal with such a huge fiasco,
The money isn't really my problem but she cheat and she has never accepted once even though I've evidence.
Is it appropriate to help her? Or help and give her road out0 of my life cause her cheating lifestyle has caused me more trauma than everyday..
sir,isn't it obvious already,u said it yourself that she's a cheat and can't she get d money from those guys she's cheating with... unless u just want to be the brother to mother Theresa then no problem but if I were you I would spend that money on beggars on the street since you said the money isn't a problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by JordanMichael(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Gokoyer0(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bro, this may be true. There are weak or foolish men everywhere these days.
Bouz:
I wonder how you guys feel typing these fabricated stories
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by jameel6: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
I don't know why some useless girls are always lucky with guys. I've met good girls who are so discipline and neat looking for relationship but they can't get. Imagine thinking of giving half a million naira to a cheating and wayward girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

son dot wooory, one day u will have moiney in 2093....poor people all ways struggle to under stand logik. for example, u post picture of shop on yor profile coz u dont have moiney to buy them (u wish). the gooood knews is I can help u sir. Talk to me wit respet and ask me nicely & i swaaaar i will wire u 5k!!!!!

deal? wink
send the 5k to ibrahim and pegi, so they can let you cool off. You've been ranting all through this forum like a female dog on heat grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Saig: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shoodboi:
The only advice you need is to buy a cane and walk around with it so that every guy you ask for advice over this issue can use it to flog you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by iomoge2(f): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
You should have ended the relationship long when you suspected she cheated and couldn’t forgive her.

you allow her to still call you baby and still continue the relationship only to bring up cheating cos she needs money from you.

Swerve
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Scottz: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
enonche85:

Bross where u dey?...u need cold holandia for this comment.
I de house o I kuku need m true true mouth dry here o sad

Na lagos mainland Abulegba side I dey
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by sript: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gaddafih001:

She dey use Angela Nwosu bid on you?
Never ever train a slut.
Train your sister or use that money and shower it on your parents.
Whatever you spent on her will end in premium tears.

omo u know Angela nwosu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by InvertedHammer: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:
/

You suckers never learn.

/
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by MidasO1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
ekitimanalways:

She would still jilt you at the slightest opportunity. Trust a modern day Nigerian lady and die young!
my neighbor marry one woman, impregnate am, she come born for am, the guy man come sponsor am for university for four years, girl Graduate finish Still Con divorce am las Las

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Adebire: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
if the money isnt really the problem, give am na. shebi you know say she dey cheat and you still dey with am? dey dere dey whyne yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by Biodigesterexpa(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is this person normal?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by TruthUntold: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
are you an ATM? Answer that question and live free bros. even in federal universities, yearly tuition plus hostel room (even resold o) no kuku pass 100k, which kind bill be this biko?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by 77up(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please double that amount for her, make sure you give her same amount every semester. Don't forget to do shopping,change her wardrobe every now and then since money is not your problem hehehe less I forget , please consider her cheating partner(s) too in everything you are giving her as you know she will needs to take of that one too grin

If we don't have a simp like hope, how we go take see hoes without work using iPhone 13 undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. by jpphilips(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Almightyprosper:

A maga calling himself a boyfriend!! mtchew!! Even God expects your stup!dity to have limit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fitness Model, Wendy, Poses In Lingerie In Bed / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.