Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? (7948 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joysticks:
Go and report to woman right hacktivist.
Left for her.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
She use the guy do "chop and clean mouth". He use her do the same,only him own pain pass.
i'll say it and keep saying it "karma's a bitch".

4 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by bdon123(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
My old secondary school mates do meet annually and party..I seldom partake in it bcoz it is always a show up celebration where all the successful ones brag and intimidates those that are still struggling...I was cajoled by one of my mates to come that he will come wit one of his pretty cousin for me, we attended a single sex school so it will be an all guys celebration except those that are married or acquainted that will come wit their love ones...True to his word, Godwin came wit his pretty cousin, a damsel, an illogically beautiful lady, having all the necessary flesh and curves in its right proportion..I didn't waste time to remind him of his promised to me coz I couldn't trust the preying eyes of my mates at the party.. Godwin had already spoke wit her at home, he just pointed at me as the person he told her about, the girl didn't seems interested coz " I no sey I no fine" but nigga has to compose..She instead fine one of our mates interesting and they where getting along gisting, drinking and laughing seriously and ofcourse smooching ontop of my car boot..I couldn't take it any longer, I jump into my car and start it abruptly before they came to their senses..that was wen the lady realized that the car did not belong to that nigga but me..I left the celebration frustrated coz I was so much captivated by that lady's beauty. I woke up in the morning to see several of Godwin's Miss calls..I called him back and he said that his cousin was sorry about wat happened and that she wants my number..he send hers instead to me and I immediately call her for an appointment..we met infront of her school, I wanted us to just stay and chatted inside the car but this lady bluntly refused that we should enter an eatery that is opposite her school gate..I obliged not knowing that I'd meet the shocked of my life..This lady started ordering foods, drinks, meats, ice cream and shawarma as if I picked her up from IDP camp..Omo shame catch me, and I wasn't having enough money to pay for all her demands..I had to call my younger bro to bring my ATM to foot all the bills accrued.. Immediately I paid the sum of N15630.00 this lady told me that she will want to go and drop the food in her room and get back...I called after an hour but to no avail, I tried and her line was switched off...Omo hot tears wanted coming down but I had to be man enough..I traveled back to my place of redeployment coz I'm a serving Corp member. I called Godwin to explained wat his cousin did to me but dey moderfucker found everything funny and was just laughing at me..After months of no communication, the lady again appear from nowhere and message me on Whatsapp that she is broke..Omo vex catch me I wanted insulting her whole ancestors but I controlled myself and told her that I'd come back home during the weekend to give her money...I had no plan of traveling but I had to come and make a statement..I invited her to a friend's house..I promised to give her 25k after I sleep wit her..The lady joyfully open her kitty cat for me to untangle..I carry all the vex in me and nack this lady in different styles and rounds until my dick couldn't release sperm again... Infact, my friend's elder brother had to dash me a chilled coke afterwards that he enjoyed some commentaries coz dey lady was in a state of euphoria throughout shouting and moaning loudly..Now everything been set and done, I collected her account details to transfer the money I promised her..I told her that my bank had issues that I'd just withdraw the money and bring to her..I left her to shower and I zoomed off..after several hours of waiting, the lady bug my phone wit calls but I refused to pick, my friend already knows the game plan told her that he want to make use of his room..she now beg him of 500 naira to tp herself back to her house but he said he can only give her the money if she sleeps wit him, she insulted him and left but latter came back coz she has no money wit her...He too enjoyed his time wit her and gave her the 500 hundred...Now she went and told Godwin her cousin that I called her to my friend's abode and that both me and my friend raped her and this old college colleague of mine is threatening thunder and brimstone..I'm more thuggery than him in terms of street wise, so I no fear him threat but I want to be clear if I commit any offense punishable by the law of the country. Thank you
Nicely done,my man�

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by minasi4841: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Mr man, she did not force you to spend such money, so you taking her to a friend's place where you took advantage of her being broke and also allowed ur stupid low lifer of a friend so same is low. You and ur friend are low lifers without level and if you like listen to those giving u moral here, na only you go feel d heat cos when she goes on social media or human right activists, ur stupidity go clear from ur wowo eye. Typical

Madam nobody was forced. Everybody played smart here with chere kam bia meaning wait I dey come.

She also took advantage of him loving her. After ordering everything she wants she ghost out promising to come back after taking the food home but lied on his trust, and comes again. She didn't force him.
So him after getting everything he wants he also ghost out. And promise to send the money the same way she ghost out and promised to come back after returning the food.

This is a 100% fair game.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
bdon123:
Nicely done,my man�
dude is savage

3 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Blake755: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bro u deserve a cup of beer cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Left for her.
Do that on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by TheWolfen(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oh boy

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Josbreed: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
You na real OG. Correct Alpha male and red piller. Nothing go happen. I go vote for you if you contest for RP President.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by purples25(f): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
KingDash:
he paid before na.. 15630 naira, you blind.

He wouldn't have agreed to pay the 15,630naira.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by fattprince(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
KingDash:
You get sense.. some simps go insult you, but no mind them..
Me I go insult am and I no be simp. And wetin go make me insult am no be The fvck wey him fvck that one fair. She fraud am he fraud her back. Very good e gimme joy. But wetin make me insult am na the food wey him buy first time. The girl surely show am say she come for the money and he still fall inside the trap. If the girl no dey greedy come back for round 2 nko. He no go get him revenge be that.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by fattprince(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
minasi4841:

Madam nobody was forced. Everybody played smart here with chere kam bia meaning wait I dey come.

She also took advantage of him loving her. After ordering everything she wants she ghost out promising to come back after taking the food home but lied on his trust, and comes again. She didn't force him.
So him after getting everything he wants he also ghost out. And promise to send the money the same way she ghost out and promised to come back after returning the food.

Don't mind those femails.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by KingDash: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
purples25:

but he paid, you chicks think you're so smart eh..

3 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by KingDash: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
fattprince:

Me I go insult am and I no be simp. And wetin go make me insult am no be The fvck wey him fvck that one fair. She fraud am he fraud her back. Very good e gimme joy. But wetin make me insult am na the food wey him buy first time. The girl surely show am say she come for the money and he still fall inside the trap. If the girl no dey greedy come back for round 2 nko. He no go get him revenge be that.
you sef smart.. I just reason the thing.. the op na cow.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by purples25(f): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joysticks:
She bought food at his expense and fled.She switched off her mobile phone and refused to pick his calls until she became broke again.She now called him for help?How will you feel if you were in his shoes?

I would feel bad. But though he was manipulated, based on his feelings, he should learn a lesson and vow never to be used like that again.

To buttress my point, let me give an example. A girl has been taken advantage of by many guys, also due to feelings. Yet, it was of her consent, so she cannot say she was forced. If she decides to harm the guys tomorrow and succeeds, you can never support her. After all, it was partly her fault. Rather you'll expect her to learn and move on.

Same goes for this guy. I know people who wronged me, but I have taken responsibility. Better to mark your mistakes and move on.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by fattprince(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
minasi4841:

Don't mind those femails. You do me I do you even God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by ReneDaniels: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's a great storyline. Though it doesn't sound real in my head, but believe me or not you for consider her or better still her cousin way be your friend drop Tranport for her. As you sleep with her your friend also slept with her for just 500 , it may seem fun to you guys but fear God ... In the sense that you don't pay an eye for an eye ..
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Emmanuel909090: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Two wrongs cant make a right.
Speechless.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by MidasO1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Gurumaharaji:
My old secondary school mates do meet annually and party..I seldom partake in it bcoz it is always a show up celebration where all the successful ones brag and intimidates those that are still struggling...I was cajoled by one of my mates to come that he will come wit one of his pretty cousin for me, we attended a single sex school so it will be an all guys celebration except those that are married or acquainted that will come wit their love ones...True to his word, Godwin came wit his pretty cousin, a damsel, an illogically beautiful lady, having all the necessary flesh and curves in its right proportion..I didn't waste time to remind him of his promised to me coz I couldn't trust the preying eyes of my mates at the party.. Godwin had already spoke wit her at home, he just pointed at me as the person he told her about, the girl didn't seems interested coz " I no sey I no fine" but nigga has to compose..She instead fine one of our mates interesting and they where getting along gisting, drinking and laughing seriously and ofcourse smooching ontop of my car boot..I couldn't take it any longer, I jump into my car and start it abruptly before they came to their senses..that was wen the lady realized that the car did not belong to that nigga but me..I left the celebration frustrated coz I was so much captivated by that lady's beauty. I woke up in the morning to see several of Godwin's Miss calls..I called him back and he said that his cousin was sorry about wat happened and that she wants my number..he send hers instead to me and I immediately call her for an appointment..we met infront of her school, I wanted us to just stay and chatted inside the car but this lady bluntly refused that we should enter an eatery that is opposite her school gate..I obliged not knowing that I'd meet the shocked of my life..This lady started ordering foods, drinks, meats, ice cream and shawarma as if I picked her up from IDP camp..Omo shame catch me, and I wasn't having enough money to pay for all her demands..I had to call my younger bro to bring my ATM to foot all the bills accrued.. Immediately I paid the sum of N15630.00 this lady told me that she will want to go and drop the food in her room and get back...I called after an hour but to no avail, I tried and her line was switched off...Omo hot tears wanted coming down but I had to be man enough..I traveled back to my place of redeployment coz I'm a serving Corp member. I called Godwin to explained wat his cousin did to me but dey moderfucker found everything funny and was just laughing at me..After months of no communication, the lady again appear from nowhere and message me on Whatsapp that she is broke..Omo vex catch me I wanted insulting her whole ancestors but I controlled myself and told her that I'd come back home during the weekend to give her money...I had no plan of traveling but I had to come and make a statement..I invited her to a friend's house..I promised to give her 25k after I sleep wit her..The lady joyfully open her kitty cat for me to untangle..I carry all the vex in me and nack this lady in different styles and rounds until my dick couldn't release sperm again... Infact, my friend's elder brother had to dash me a chilled coke afterwards that he enjoyed some commentaries coz dey lady was in a state of euphoria throughout shouting and moaning loudly..Now everything been set and done, I collected her account details to transfer the money I promised her..I told her that my bank had issues that I'd just withdraw the money and bring to her..I left her to shower and I zoomed off..after several hours of waiting, the lady bug my phone wit calls but I refused to pick, my friend already knows the game plan told her that he want to make use of his room..she now beg him of 500 naira to tp herself back to her house but he said he can only give her the money if she sleeps wit him, she insulted him and left but latter came back coz she has no money wit her...He too enjoyed his time wit her and gave her the 500 hundred...Now she went and told Godwin her cousin that I called her to my friend's abode and that both me and my friend raped her and this old college colleague of mine is threatening thunder and brimstone..I'm more thuggery than him in terms of street wise, so I no fear him threat but I want to be clear if I commit any offense punishable by the law of the country. Thank you
[/s] fake fabricated story
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by MidasO1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
15k food and ghosted? Not good at all. I wonder how people reason after doing bad you still had d audacity to call that you broke
Nwa27 aka Awkaetitibabe aka NwanyiAwkaEtiti
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by MidasO1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
gentlestdude:
May God bless you more op, you made my day with your post. if any motherfucker try to rope you to what you didn't do hit me up I will link you to thugs that will execute them within 2 days for just 30k per life... I hate rubbish
and your moniker is gentlest dude.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by minasi4841: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
purples25:

Then who would have when she has gone home with the remaining with the scam promise of getting back to him

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by minasi4841: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
fattprince:

Or what did u expect him to do? He can't kill her or do anything bad. He just controlled his anger the second time

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by BareFacedLies(m): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
You did no wrong, you only collected your pound of flesh grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Pumpumking: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:

^^story
bro we confuse...who did u fok? undecided
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Xtopherprince(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
She did not but went home and didnt call him back. He could have simply said No to her request.

This Op is as good as a malicious rapist. Left d girl in another man's house for her to b taken advantage of. D girl's cousin need to drag d fool and his low life frd

First off, I am not supporting what the OP did. But the said lady was prostituting herself - "To offer (oneself or another) for sexual activity in exchange for money."- The free dictionary. She was not forced to go with him to the friend's house and as for the said friend having carnal knowledge of her, he paid her for services rendered which is the #500.

For OP, this is purely a civil matter along the lines of non payment for service rendered. If she claims rape, OP get a good lawyer and proof your innocence.

Please let's leave morality and focus on legality. I won't go out to steal, get caught and blame it on being broke. Babe followed him to the said location to prostitute herself, didn't get paid and terms it rape.

So if OP had paid her, would it still be rape?
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by puppie017: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2021
budaatum:
I guess you paid her in the same coin she paid you, but if she convinces police you and your friend raped her, your next post will be from a prison cell.

Thankfully, your car can stand bail for you.
I really hope it is a Benz car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2021
Xtopherprince:

First off, I am not supporting what the OP did. But the said lady was prostituting herself - "To offer (oneself or another) for sexual activity in exchange for money."- The free dictionary. She was not forced to go with him to the friend's house and as for the said friend having carnal knowledge of her, he paid her for services rendered which is the #500.

For OP, this is purely a civil matter along the lines of non payment for service rendered. If she claims rape, OP get a good lawyer and proof your innocence.

Please let's leave morality and focus on legality. I won't go out to steal, get caught and blame it on being broke. Babe followed him to the said location to prostitute herself, didn't get paid and terms it rape.

So if OP had paid her, would it still be rape?
I didnt say anything about rape. Its simply sexual fraud.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Xtopherprince(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I didnt say anything about rape. Its simply sexual fraud.

I think we are on the same page now grin. Good morning mademoiselle.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by fattprince(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
minasi4841:

Or what did u expect him to do? He can't kill her or do anything bad. He just controlled his anger the second time
What I expected him to do. I wouldn't pick her call after going after someone she thought was financially better. Or when we me meet after picking the call and she says let's go to that restaurant I will tell her "me I don't have money oh". Yeah I tell girls that a lot so telling that to a leech wouldn't be hard.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by TFLASHOGEE(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
If you still have the chart record on WhatsApp then sleep and relax you got nothing to worry about wink even Neymar release WhatsApp chat when one banny won frame am with rape
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Psady(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Your guy and the girl can't do a pin to you, u got smarter, they can't even stand face to face with you after this, shame on them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? / 13 Things You Should NEVER Say To Your Girlfriend, Under ANY Circumstance / PICTURE!! Could She Be The Sexiest African Policewoman Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.