Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? (7949 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Married Lady Exposes Abuja Big Girl Who Slept Wit Her Hubby,gets A Car & N1m(pix / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Way U Start Wit A Woman Is How U End Wit Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by zed7: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Banging from morning till night is not compensation for how much was spent.

Sex....enjoyed by both men and women.

Money....enjoyed by only the recipient.(woman).

Men should stop spending money foolishly and think that sex is a compensation, it's not. Agreed that most women will only give sex if you spend on them but please spend with sense.

5 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Godwin is the biggest mumu in this super story
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
zed7:
Banging from morning till night is not compensation for how much was spent.

Sex....enjoyed by both men and women.

Money....enjoyed by only the recipient.(woman).

Men should stop spending money foolishly and think that sex is a compensation, it's not. Agreed that most women will only give sex if you spend on them but please spend with sense.

When gbola see better kpekus, omo sense dey disappear. But no let am disappear finish
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Knows(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2021
Joysticks:
If she report you at the police station you should write all this statement there.It is a consensual agreement.You have nothing to fear.
Her cousin might even be conniving with her to ripped you off.
you WhatsApp chat go stand as evidence..

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by lereinter(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Na sex story joor
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by SUPERPACK: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
My old secondary school mates
Bro, try as much as possible to end this case in a civil manner. 98% of those cheering you on wont come out to help you when this ball leaves your court, do not take rape accusation for granted, it has rendered stars useless, it has led to friends killing each other.
If she went to a hospital immediately after the incident to get a medical report you could be in for it. Secondly you mentioned you are not afraid of his brother because you are more street smart, in situations like this the element of surprise becomes the greatest weapon, do not underestimate what a brother can do for a sister. Please do not do such again, it is easier for people to be sympathetic to her because she is a woman and the burden of proof will be shifted to you. Please read a similar incident below that almost ended a nairalanders life, he survived the attack but his life will never remain the same; https://www.nairaland.com/6403055/best-friend-tried-kill-me

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by dami2boi(m): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2021
Put your Phone call to automatic CALL record, una no go agree, now see wetin you don cause
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Skmoda360(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Baba you do well.....

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by saintjimos(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Shebi you still have the chats and the account details she gave you
That will be your defense

Tell her to proceed

3 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Kondomatic(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2021
This story, you and that your friend are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by minasi4841: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
My old secondary school mates do meet annually and party..I seldom partake in it bcoz it is always a show up celebration where all the successful ones brag and intimidates those that are still struggling...I was cajoled by one of my mates to come that he will come wit one of his pretty cousin for me, we attended a single sex school so it will be an all guys celebration except those that are married or acquainted that will come wit their love ones...True to his word, Godwin came wit his pretty cousin, a damsel, an illogically beautiful lady, having all the necessary flesh and curves in its right proportion..I didn't waste time to remind him of his promised to me coz I couldn't trust the preying eyes of my mates at the party.. Godwin had already spoke wit her at home, he just pointed at me as the person he told her about, the girl didn't seems interested coz " I no sey I no fine" but nigga has to compose..She instead fine one of our mates interesting and they where getting along gisting, drinking and laughing seriously and ofcourse smooching ontop of my car boot..I couldn't take it any longer, I jump into my car and start it abruptly before they came to their senses..that was wen the lady realized that the car did not belong to that nigga but me..I left the celebration frustrated coz I was so much captivated by that lady's beauty. I woke up in the morning to see several of Godwin's Miss calls..I called him back and he said that his cousin was sorry about wat happened and that she wants my number..he send hers instead to me and I immediately call her for an appointment..we met infront of her school, I wanted us to just stay and chatted inside the car but this lady bluntly refused that we should enter an eatery that is opposite her school gate..I obliged not knowing that I'd meet the shocked of my life..This lady started ordering foods, drinks, meats, ice cream and shawarma as if I picked her up from IDP camp..Omo shame catch me, and I wasn't having enough money to pay for all her demands..I had to call my younger bro to bring my ATM to foot all the bills accrued.. Immediately I paid the sum of N15630.00 this lady told me that she will want to go and drop the food in her room and get back...I called after an hour but to no avail, I tried and her line was switched off...Omo hot tears wanted coming down but I had to be man enough..I traveled back to my place of redeployment coz I'm a serving Corp member. I called Godwin to explained wat his cousin did to me but dey moderfucker found everything funny and was just laughing at me..After months of no communication, the lady again appear from nowhere and message me on Whatsapp that she is broke..Omo vex catch me I wanted insulting her whole ancestors but I controlled myself and told her that I'd come back home during the weekend to give her money...I had no plan of traveling but I had to come and make a statement..I invited her to a friend's house..I promised to give her 25k after I sleep wit her..The lady joyfully open her kitty cat for me to untangle..I carry all the vex in me and nack this lady in different styles and rounds until my dick couldn't release sperm again... Infact, my friend's elder brother had to dash me a chilled coke afterwards that he enjoyed some commentaries coz dey lady was in a state of euphoria throughout shouting and moaning loudly..Now everything been set and done, I collected her account details to transfer the money I promised her..I told her that my bank had issues that I'd just withdraw the money and bring to her..I left her to shower and I zoomed off..after several hours of waiting, the lady bug my phone wit calls but I refused to pick, my friend already knows the game plan told her that he want to make use of his room..she now beg him of 500 naira to tp herself back to her house but he said he can only give her the money if she sleeps wit him, she insulted him and left but latter came back coz she has no money wit her...He too enjoyed his time wit her and gave her the 500 hundred...Now she went and told Godwin her cousin that I called her to my friend's abode and that both me and my friend raped her and this old college colleague of mine is threatening thunder and brimstone..I'm more thuggery than him in terms of street wise, so I no fear him threat but I want to be clear if I commit any offense punishable by the law of the country. Thank you

I will advice you to keep your whatsap chat where u made it plain that sex comes b4 the money and she willingly agree as an adult. If possible make a screen record because photoshop is possible then back the video on your Google drive.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by minasi4841: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2021
xeratech:
Its actually a serious rape case. Better apologize to the girl before you end up behind bars

Like a rape case where they both agree?

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by aminusodiq(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
My old secondary school mates do meet annually and party..I seldom partake in it bcoz it is always a show up celebration where all the successful ones brag and intimidates those that are still struggling...I was cajoled by one of my mates to come that he will come wit one of his pretty cousin for me, we attended a single sex school so it will be an all guys celebration except those that are married or acquainted that will come wit their love ones...True to his word, Godwin came wit his pretty cousin, a damsel, an illogically beautiful lady, having all the necessary flesh and curves in its right proportion..I didn't waste time to remind him of his promised to me coz I couldn't trust the preying eyes of my mates at the party.. Godwin had already spoke wit her at home, he just pointed at me as the person he told her about, the girl didn't seems interested coz " I no sey I no fine" but nigga has to compose..She instead fine one of our mates interesting and they where getting along gisting, drinking and laughing seriously and ofcourse smooching ontop of my car boot..I couldn't take it any longer, I jump into my car and start it abruptly before they came to their senses..that was wen the lady realized that the car did not belong to that nigga but me..I left the celebration frustrated coz I was so much captivated by that lady's beauty. I woke up in the morning to see several of Godwin's Miss calls..I called him back and he said that his cousin was sorry about wat happened and that she wants my number..he send hers instead to me and I immediately call her for an appointment..we met infront of her school, I wanted us to just stay and chatted inside the car but this lady bluntly refused that we should enter an eatery that is opposite her school gate..I obliged not knowing that I'd meet the shocked of my life..This lady started ordering foods, drinks, meats, ice cream and shawarma as if I picked her up from IDP camp..Omo shame catch me, and I wasn't having enough money to pay for all her demands..I had to call my younger bro to bring my ATM to foot all the bills accrued.. Immediately I paid the sum of N15630.00 this lady told me that she will want to go and drop the food in her room and get back...I called after an hour but to no avail, I tried and her line was switched off...Omo hot tears wanted coming down but I had to be man enough..I traveled back to my place of redeployment coz I'm a serving Corp member. I called Godwin to explained wat his cousin did to me but dey moderfucker found everything funny and was just laughing at me..After months of no communication, the lady again appear from nowhere and message me on Whatsapp that she is broke..Omo vex catch me I wanted insulting her whole ancestors but I controlled myself and told her that I'd come back home during the weekend to give her money...I had no plan of traveling but I had to come and make a statement..I invited her to a friend's house..I promised to give her 25k after I sleep wit her..The lady joyfully open her kitty cat for me to untangle..I carry all the vex in me and nack this lady in different styles and rounds until my dick couldn't release sperm again... Infact, my friend's elder brother had to dash me a chilled coke afterwards that he enjoyed some commentaries coz dey lady was in a state of euphoria throughout shouting and moaning loudly..Now everything been set and done, I collected her account details to transfer the money I promised her..I told her that my bank had issues that I'd just withdraw the money and bring to her..I left her to shower and I zoomed off..after several hours of waiting, the lady bug my phone wit calls but I refused to pick, my friend already knows the game plan told her that he want to make use of his room..she now beg him of 500 naira to tp herself back to her house but he said he can only give her the money if she sleeps wit him, she insulted him and left but latter came back coz she has no money wit her...He too enjoyed his time wit her and gave her the 500 hundred...Now she went and told Godwin her cousin that I called her to my friend's abode and that both me and my friend raped her and this old college colleague of mine is threatening thunder and brimstone..I'm more thuggery than him in terms of street wise, so I no fear him threat but I want to be clear if I commit any offense punishable by the law of the country. Thank you
put paragraphs
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2021
Just pay her the 25k you promised her and kee receipt. Send the receipt to her WhatsApp and screenshot it and save in a GoogleDrive for future reference.

You know all this Twitter rape case wey girls dey dig up from years back, na like this e dey start.

You go don forget by that time, you fit even get family one banny go just post your face for Twitter saying you raped her because rape stories are trending around that time.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by aminusodiq(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
you did well!!! Chicken cam home to roost

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Smh. Typical nigerian girl mentality. Hardly you'll find a honest one. Na awuf de spoil belle,she had it coming ,nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by okoroemeka(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
15k food and ghosted? Not good at all. I wonder how people reason after doing bad you still had d audacity to call that you broke
don't be surprised that some guys will still give the babe more money and attention after what she has done,and why is it hard for some men to speak up and rebuke a lady that is hell bent on wasting your money,I cannot stay mute while my money is wasted then later I will start to complain

2 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
don't be surprised that some guys will still give the babe more money and attention after what she has done,and why is it hard for some men to speak up and rebuke a lady that is hell bent on wasting your money,I cannot stay mute while my money is wasted then later I will start to complain
The guy actually forced his way as he saw fine girl. It was obvious d girl does not rate him
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
Mr man, she did not force you to spend such money, so you taking her to a friend's place where you took advantage of her being broke and also allowed ur stupid low lifer of a friend so same is low. You and ur friend are low lifers without level and if you like listen to those giving u moral here, na only you go feel d heat cos when she goes on social media or human right activists, ur stupidity go clear from ur wowo eye. Typical
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
Smh. Typical nigerian girl mentality. Hardly you'll find a honest one. Na awuf de spoil belle,she had it coming ,nonsense.
So what this op did is good in ur books? Why wasn't d fool man enough to not pay d 15k? Did she force him to pay such? He was probably whining to her cousin hence she agreeing to meet him. Never force a date

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by aktolly54(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
it depends ,she can injure herself to make it look like she struggle with you before you finally rape her. Police always be on her side if she report but try text her to know proof your innocence of rape .
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by NelviusGrey(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
she think sey she wise grin

3 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by purples25(f): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why not speak up and say you cannot pay?
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by KingDash: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Gurumaharaji:
You get sense.. some simps go insult you, but no mind them..

2 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by KingDash: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
purples25:
he paid before na.. 15630 naira, you blind.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Mr man, she did not force you to spend such money, so you taking her to a friend's place where you took advantage of her being broke and also allowed ur stupid low lifer of a friend so same is low. You and ur friend are low lifers without level and if you like listen to those giving u moral here, na only you go feel d heat cos when she goes on social media or human right activists, ur stupidity go clear from ur wowo eye. Typical
If the op was your brother, won't you get mad at him for been tricked by a female stranger and she got away with her dubious attitude? Won't you congratulate your brother for using hard core sex to retrieve back his expenses?You girls know how to twist things when it doesn't favour you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So what this op did is good in ur books? Why wasn't d fool man enough to not pay d 15k? Did she force him to pay such? He was probably whining to her cousin hence she agreeing to meet him. Never force a date
i wont rationalize their behaviour but clearly you're justifying hers which says a lot lol.
its never fun when someone takes advantage of you, be it materially or emotionally.
we call it "karma" for a reason,no one ever goes scot free. There's always bound to be consequences.
the best part is that there's no escaping it.
the op sef did not try,he should have given her like 5 or 10k,afterall all he had in mind from the onset was to smash her.
That way,she wouldn't have had the mouth to shout "rape" lol.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Daytrader1: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Rugged you cool

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
purples25:
She bought food at his expense and fled.She switched off her mobile phone and refused to pick his calls until she became broke again.She now called him for help?How will you feel if you were in his shoes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joysticks:
If the op was your brother, won't you get mad at him for been tricked by a female stranger and she got away with her dubious attitude? Won't you congratulate your brother for using hard core sex to retrieve back his expenses?You girls know how to twist things when it doesn't favour you.
No I won't tolerate such gross misconduct!!! I'll tell him a lady who fancy you won't treat you so, so go for those that fancy you.
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Joysticks:
She bought food at his expense and fled.She switched off her mobile phone and refused to pick his calls until she became broke again.She now called him for help?How will you feel if you were in his shoes?
She did not but went home and didnt call him back. He could have simply said No to her request.

This Op is as good as a malicious rapist. Left d girl in another man's house for her to b taken advantage of. D girl's cousin need to drag d fool and his low life frd
Re: Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
She did not but went home and didnt call him back. He could have simply said No to her request.

This Op is as good as a malicious rapist. Left d girl in another man's house for her to b taken advantage of. D girl's cousin need to drag d fool and his low life frd
Go and report to woman right hacktivist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body / This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / 12 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.