Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42973 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:
That craze man wey been wan stone Jesus then Jesus cast what ever that is in the mad man out....

Abi u no no say aside from mental illness some mad people na evil spirit dey worry them
Stone Jesus Christ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Blackdisciple(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stone Jesus Christ? undecided

Yeah he wanted to but he didn't

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Yeah he wanted to but he didn't
Can you please provide a reference so I can be on the same page as you. undecided
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by chatinent: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're paranoid.

What state are you from? Cross river or Akwa Ibom?

Lol. You must have mingled with people from those places a lot. You no lie.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by chatinent: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
pocohantas:
Poor child.

Daddy is mad and mummy is nowhere to be found.

Lol. Ezigbo madness.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by chatinent: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
In his previous thread he accused his wife of being a witch, chased her out and didn't allow her to take their baby. One can only imagine what he put the poor woman through. Now he's accusing the baby of being a witch. Na to blame everyone but himself for his problems, even a baby. Dude is an unrepentant mental case.

https://www.nairaland.com/5705389/think-wife-witch

He deserves to be euthanized. The devil will be scared of him.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by chatinent: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
frozen70:

Take her to your parent in laws drop her there collect their account number written on the paper and send whatever you think can sustain that child for the time being

Don't ever give them cash by hand

Witches and Ogbanjes always wants their daughters to inherit their mystic bad powers

Four plus one, five.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by chatinent: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kondomatic:
I just want you to know that you're a fool.

You can report me to mods if you like, I don't care.

A mod with brain will know that telling a fool that he's is a fool is not an insult.

I wish to serve any ban for this post. The OP is a large fool!

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by NaBanga: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why isn't personal accountability taught in Nigeria? Anyone who believes Nigeria will change for the better under Nigerian leadership is a fool. It will never get better as long as Nigerians are running the country. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
NaBanga:
Why isn't personal accountability taught in Nigeria? Anyone who believes Nigeria will change for the better under Nigerian leadership is a fool. It will never get better as long as Nigerians are running the country. embarassed
What does that tell you of the people themselves? undecided
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by NaBanga: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What does that tell you of the people themselves? undecided

The point I am making is that an outside force or group will have to take over Nigeria for prosperity. Nigerians are rotten from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2021
NaBanga:
The point I am making is that an outside force or group will have to take over Nigeria for prosperity. Nigerians are rotten from top to bottom.
lipsrsealed
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2021
NaBanga:

I follow your line of thinking man,with the believe that Nigerians have omooo he go dey hard to develop this country o. They always blaming everyone else for their predicaments but themselves,if we continue like this then we go just dey go round in circles or at worse regressing

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Adekdammy: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2021
You are foolish. Those who don't know their God will be weak, exploited and manipulated. That is what your pastors are doing to you.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by petra1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

it could be true that a woman has the spirit of witchcraft. It could be possible that witchraft is tranfered to a child. But you need to know that theres a difference between having the spirit of withcraft and being a witch . just like theres a difference between prophesying and being a prophet. Some individuals could be initiated into withcraft. Others could have withcraft spirit.

The one who has withcraft Spirit is a host . This person is merely a victim. The spirit use her body as contact to cause evil and havoc in lives of people in that environment. The person may not even be aware . But some may be aware.

for example . A woman marries a Man He dies. She marries another. he dies . 3 husbands have died . You may not need a prophet to know theres a curse.

Some marries a man and he losses jobs business collapse.. Not once not twice.

A house girl comes in everyone start falling sick.

Such Person needs spiritual help

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by cooooooks(m): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please take her to NAPTIP.

Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vizkid and KINGreignn you remember this guy? You guys commented on his previous post. I thought it would be nice to let you two know that indeed he is a complete nutcase just as you stated on his previous post. Guy has completely lost it!

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by KINGreignn: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Prettiepearlz:
Vizkid and KINGreignn you remember this guy? You guys commented on his previous post. I thought it would be nice to let you two know that indeed he is a complete nutcase just as you stated on his previous post. Guy has completely lost it!

Lol. It's well
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Faboya101: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Kennytowel post=106496438]Your a wicked man and God will judge you.
You subjected your wife to pain because you couldn't work hard and maybe pray hard enough.
It's bad enough you called your ex wife a witch, your also calling a little child that should still be breastfeeding that you forcefully collected from her mum and that has just stopped crawling a witch, going around from church to church confirming what you want to hear.
You now want to take the child to a motherless home.
I can imagine the suffering and torture you are subjecting that little child to.
I want all nairalanders to rise up and get this man's details and report him to the police or an NGO.
Your worst than a wizard and heartless.
Why didn't you go around accusing your own mother of witchcraft.
People like you should not be living amongst humans
Infact ehn am disgusted. You should thank God you dint marry a crazy woman, if not she will proof to you what a witch can do.
Please don't ever go and Marry any innocent lady or bring any child into this world, because your the devil himself parading in human flesh.
You better take good care of that child, because that child and her mother have a strong head. Maltreat that child further and see what will happen to you.
Women please shine your eye. Don't be carried away by love.
Men also be a bit financially independent before bringing a woman or child into the mix, so you won't go accusing them of witchcraft and that they are bringing your downfall.
I don't like what I hate.
Am so pissed

GOOD EVENING BRO ..Please my attestation of birth was also rejected by Nvc..can you tell me how you went about yours ?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kennytowel: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Faboya101 post=107500297][/quote]

Good evening. Try to get sworn affidavit for declaration of age from any high court. I did mine at ikeja.
Attach it with your attestation of birth scan to them.
Then include a short note when submitting to them, stating the contents your submitting and make them understand that it's valid and we're gotten from the authentic and authorized source and that you will be expecting a positive response
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by TheGreyKnight(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
The op is a big fool. How can you contemplate giving your child to motherless home because you think she is a witch?
I think he will benefit from psychiatric care.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .
So instead of taking her for deliverance,you want to abandon the poor child.God should have made you childless forever.People like you deserve to be unmarried and childless.
What would it cost you to take your child for deliverance sessions?

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old.

After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me.

After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch?

Why did you take the child from the mother. Return the child to the mother oga.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by tctrills: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

You're paranoid.

What state are you from? Cross river or Akwa Ibom?
What is wrong with you guys and tribalism.
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AnI77: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
You are a very stupid somebody for allowing that your foolish pastor to ruin your family for you. You better go and check yourself out at a proper hospital before you drop dead out of stupidity. On your way back from the hospital, make sure you stop over at a psychiatric hospital. This is important because quite frankly you are very mad if you think that a little baby of 18 months is the source of your problems. Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by adeniranfam(f): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2023
Handsomejok:

How's your work now ? Someone had similar issue. What did you do
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
adeniranfam:
■ How's your work now ? Someone had similar issue. What did you do
And figured his kids are to blame? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Missyajoke(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2023
Handsomejok:

You're a wizard embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, what exactly is your problem?? Don't you have mouth that you can use to pray for yourself?? Can't you see that the prophet wants to scatter your marriage??
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by adeniranfam(f): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wife nd not kids
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by adeniranfam(f): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Pastors told him but he didn't believe untill his wife confessed she was the onr behind his lost of 11M goods
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkiee: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
adeniranfam:
■ Pastors told him but he didn't believe untill his wife confessed she was the onr behind his lost of 11M goods
How did she magically make 11M worth of goods disappear? I want to hear this story with detail abeg! undecided
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by adeniranfam(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
How did she magically make 11M worth of goods disappear? I want to hear this story with detail abeg! undecided
Walahi i don't believe in all dis shit aswell ma broda nd i b unbeliever. She refused to talk not untill her husband start caring for her. She cried and begged. We thank God tins are comin bck to normal. Cox walahi d husband just dey go from one debt to anoda untill we started prayer. Spiritual world wan real oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.