Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42972 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kajaard: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
I just want you to know that you're a fool.

You can report me to mods if you like, I don't care.

A mod with brain will know that telling a fool that he's is a fool is not an insult.

He is a big fool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by AutoChick4U(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thanks I will take her to motherless home tomorrow morning
Stupid man

12 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dont take her to a motherless uome, try deliverance first.
Handsomejok:

Thanks I will take her to motherless home tomorrow morning

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by verminnel(f): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
You are a very heartless man for coming online to call your own child a witch..anyways I will gladly accept her if you so desperately want to give the innocent child away but don't come back to want to reclaim her ..mention me if you are ready to give her out I will come pick her up

18 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ola17: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Deliverance from what exactly?!
Please don’t reinforce this absurd belief. Op needs to give up that kid ASAP before he does something stupid to her.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Do you think deliverance will work if her mother hasn't repent and she still a witch?
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ola17:

Please don’t reinforce this absurd belief. Op needs to give up that kid ASAP before he does something stupid to her.

Don't worry I Will not harm her because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail for a witch. I rather send her away and continue with my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me

They told you what you wanted to hear since you already labeled the mother a witch. Why can't they deliver her if she truly is a witch?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
People would blame everyone for their predicaments but themselves,now y'all can see this OP this is how a typical religiously brainwashed Nigerian thinks,they expect life to be just perfect lol if anything happens that's bad they would blame their spouses, neighbors, village people,family members.
They wouldn't look inwards to search for shortcomings and what they could've done better.
Imagine some famous inventors were Nigerians cheesy Thomas Edison go don blame him wife and children for hindering the success of his light bulb invention and he would have probably stopped trying and kept making up excuses to suit his own ego. In real life I always do away with people with this sort of mentality as OP's for my own peace of mind........emancipate thyself from metal slavery.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ola17:

Ask them ooo. Idk why people are actually telling him to take the baby for deliverance and reinforcing his stubborn, idiotic accusation. Sickening.

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
GboyegaD:

They told you what you wanted to hear since you already labeled the mother a witch. Why can't they deliver her if she truly is a witch?

I didn't labelled her a witch , pastors , her stepmother and her baby father family has confirmed that too. I will not go in details taught cos I have nothing to do with her anymore.but She is truly a witch including her daughter from previous relationship and our daughter. But I am grateful God has exposed my daughter or else I wouldn't be alive to tell the story.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
frozen70:

Take her to your parent in laws drop her there collect their account number written on the paper and send whatever you think can sustain that child for the time being

Don't ever give them cash by hand

Witches and Ogbanjes always wants their daughters to inherit their mystic bad powers

How would you know that if you're not a witch yourself?

People like you should be avoided.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by suffering: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Africans have talked about witches for centuries yet have never seen. I know many 90 year olds who have no idea what witches look like but will jump quickly, attributing their actions to shortcomings. My pain is we carry our idiotic ways outside the country. I know of many Nigerians in developed nations’ prisons and asylums due to acting out based on witchcraft allegations.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Don't worry I Will not harm her because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail for a witch. I rather send her away and continue with my life

Do that and that is when your tribulations will truly begin!
You ain't seen nothing yet. I ka n'e bido.

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by goziem1982(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
MUGU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by GboyegaD(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

I didn't labelled her a witch , pastors , her stepmother and her baby father family has confirmed that too. I will not go in details taught cos I have nothing to do with her anymore.but She is truly a witch including her daughter from previous relationship and our daughter. But I am grateful God has exposed my daughter or else I wouldn't be alive to tell the story.

Keep feeding your mind with that when you can change the tide of things. If God exposed them, why aren't these payouts delivering them? The encounters Jesus had with those who were possessed, he delivered them. Why aren't your pastors doing the same?

11 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
what is wrong with humanity?what is wrong with you op? what is wrong with you?!!! Are you mad? Are you really that STUPID?!! somebody please call the police and get that child away from this deranged bastard before we have another tortured child on our hands��������

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Ola17: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Bro, I seriously hope this is some kind of a sick joke but in the event that it is not, I’d tell you for free that witches don’t exist.

Misfortune befalls to good and bad people alike and we are mostly the product of our decisions and environment. Your daughter isn’t not a witch.

If you still abuse drugs, stop it now.

5 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by CaptMarvel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch
A child in the embryo can be possess by witchcraft most especially if her mother is a witch. He or she will be in her mother's womb yet her spirit will be very conscious and causing havoc in real world. This is a mystery unknown to many. If such Child or foetus die prematurely or aborted such can never see the face of God and such is relegated to sheol even if he or she is just 2/3months in her mother's womb. Your daughter is possibly possess by witchcraft spirit, don't look at her as a child of 1 year, in the spiritual realm she's way conscious and older than you. Take her out for deliverance most importantly for the salvation of her soul, cos she entered into it ignorantly, and also for the prosperity of your own life and business. Grace!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by tayo60(f): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
CaptMarvel:
A child in the embryo can be possess by witchcraft most especially if her mother is a witch. He or she will be in her mother's womb yet her spirit will be very conscious and causing havoc in real world. This is a mystery unknown to many. If such Child or foetus die prematurely or aborted such can never see the face of God and such is relegated to sheol even if he or she is just 2/3months in her mother's womb. Your daughter is possibly possess by witchcraft spirit, don't look at her as a child of 1 year, in the spiritual realm she's way conscious and older than you. Take her out for deliverance most importantly for the salvation of her soul, cos she entered into it ignorantly, and also for the prosperity of your own life and business. Grace!
God bless you for this! Some of you here are ignorant of what is going on in the spiritual realm. The child might be possessed as confirmed,and unless she is delivered, nothing can work for d father even if he drops her off. I pity d nairalander that wanted to adopt her, she will finish you. We are talking about a demonic child and mother here. She may look 1year physically but be an old woman in the spirit realm. Any home she enters is doomed. Op, if you want to be free of demonic attacks, take her for deliverance first. When she is free you are also free.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Rickmann: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch

Nigerians and their funny and superstitious way of reasoning..always blaming someone else for their misfortune. Bollocks!

You had better seek the face of God and also check urself to know where your problem is from.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
. What do I have to do with a witch
give the child back to the mother please! undecided
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
[quote author=CaptMarvel post=106471138]A child in the embryo can be possess by witchcraft most especially if her mother is a witch. He or she will be in her mother's womb yet her spirit will be very conscious and causing havoc in real world. This is a mystery unknown to many. If such Child or foetus die prematurely or aborted such can never see the face of God and such is relegated to sheol even if he or she is just 2/3months in her mother's womb. Your daughter is possibly possess by witchcraft spirit, don't look at her as a child of 1 year, in the spiritual realm she's way conscious and older than you. Take her out for deliverance most importantly for the salvation of her soul, cos she entered into it ignorantly, and also for the prosperity of your own life and business. Grace!
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
CaptMarvel:

You are 100% correct the 3 pastors has said the same thing she got possessed while she was in her mother womb she is not a child but an old woman in their spiritual world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
give the child back to the mother please! undecided

I don't know where she is
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Rickmann:

Nigerians and their stupid superstitious way of reasoning..always blaming someone else for their misfortune. Rubbish!

You had better seek the face of God and also check urself to know where your problem is from.

My problems comes from the daughter of jezebel that I married. Advice to you singles in the house always seek the face of God about ur partners before marriage so you won't suffer like me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by socialmediaman: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
OP @Handsomejok how did her mother cause the downfall of your business? Was she a control freak? If you marry a control freak and you're not in charge (you let her control you), it could become a toxic relationship and affect your mental health. It doesn't mean that she's a witch, it means that you both aren't meant to be together, maybe you entered into marriage in a hurry.

Your child is not a witch. I don't hear you saying that she flies around at night (if that ever happens undecided), but I think you should find her mother and give her back before you harm the innocent girl. See a doctor for your health issues, and maybe move out of your current neighborhood if symptoms persist. I read about a woman who experienced serious mysterious health issues for so many years (over a decade) which could not be diagnosed by doctors, but it was her plumber that accidentally found out one day that her hot water tank was leaking carbon monoxide which was killing her. Who knew, but of course what we don't understand, we put labels on them

7 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I don't know where she is
Do you at least know where her parents are? Please do not attempt to raise that child by yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

My problems comes from the daughter of jezebel that I married. Advice to you singles in the house always seek the face of God about ur partners before marriage so you won't suffer like me.
God never told you you have to seek his face in marriage. undecided

And even jezebel had a husband of her own who loved and cherished her....a king for that matter. So stop deluding yourself that you are better in some way than jezebel or her daughter. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
What sort of question is this? It seems you are very ignorant, so let me leave you to do as you wish.
Handsomejok:

Do you think deliverance will work if her mother hasn't repent and she still a witch?

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me
3 Pastors can't lie to you? God talk say the heart of man is utterly wicked and his ways full of deceit, you dey here dey tell us say "3 pastors can't lie to you". undecided

Please return the child to those who love her and leave her life alone abeg. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God never told you you have to seek his face in marriage. undecided

And even jezebel had a husband of her own who loved and cherished her....a king for that matter. So stop deluding yourself that you are better in some way than jezebel or her daughter. undecided
Jezebel and her husband were both witches worshipping baal that's why they both were madly in love but I am not a witch and how can you expect me to live with a daughter of jezebel? It will never work and if she find a son of jezebel it will work fine for both of them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.