Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 1 Years Old Is A Witch (42975 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Jezebel and her husband were both witches worshipping baal that's why they both were madly in love but I am not a witch and how can you expect me to live with a daughter of jezebel? It will never work and if she find a son of jezebel it will work fine for both of them.
Jezebel was not a witch, neither was her husband. The worship of Baal was idol-worship, not witchcraft. undecided

I am afraid the greater witchcraft here is the delusion you have embraced and chosen to live your life by. undecided

9 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Danjikanbauchi: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch
your mind is is deceiving you, and any pastor that told you the innocent girl is a witch is a devil. Pls show love to your children treat them like angel and see how the God of children will uplift your business. But in case you won't take her to orphanage.

I am just imagine the pains you have caused that innocent soul before you speak out.

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Danjikanbauchi: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

I don't know but 3 pastors cannot lie to me
Bros double your hustle forget about pastors, 90 percent of them are scammers. If they have power to dictate that she is a witch then they should have power to deliver her from the spirit of witchcraft.

Run from pastors bro, pls protect the innocent girl go and bring their mother back remember the first love you shear with her, if she is a witch I am not sure you will be alive by now.

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

You don't deserve her.
You don't qualify to be called a father.

Collect the child from him.
Will you? If not, keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MufasaLion: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
All these clerics are extorting and giving you bullshit. They already knew what you believed in and they kept feeding your belief.

It's all psychology!

8 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Are you the op?
If not, then mind your business!

4 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
your mind is is deceiving you, and any pastor that told you the innocent girl is a witch is a devil. Pls show love to your children treat them like angel and see how the God of children will uplift your business. But in case you won't take her to orphanage.

I am just imagine the pains you have caused that innocent soul before you speak out.
Don't feed him with more lies abeg! It is obvious this man's gods are his pastors and mogs. undecided

The safety of the child should be what is of greatest concern and adding another layer to his delusions won't help at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by SporaD8: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you God know my heart I have been a loving father since day 1 she was my everything until I find out she is a witch . It is true I don't deserve her because I deserve better. She deserve to be with her witch mother and witch half sister .
You are a disgrace to fatherhood!
Your blood flow in that young girl body first before any witchcraft enters - you have a legal and spiritual claim to that child than any witchcraft coven could ever have!
If three pastors cannot successfully conduct deliverance for a one-year-old, but rather suggested you go dump her somewhere(witchcraft operations transcend geolocation), then the real witchcraft is in you and they are only trying to rescue the kid from you!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by mrdharkchild(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
So much naiive people here..

There are alot of things happening in our world. But Nigerians and their copy copy lifestyle go de always one behave like people from the western world..
Not until this same reality hits at them..

Let's not be naive about the world of the spirits..
Me self Don get my experiences.
I know what this man says is true.
He is in a spiritual bond age and needs real life Suggestions..

I pray no one here learns the hard ways because the keep ignoring their ignorance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by blahc007: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:
I have a big problem � I separated with my wife because she was a witch and the cause of my downfall. I had the custody of our daughter who is now 1 years 6 months old. After getting rid of the witch I taught my business will be better than before but no. Things become even hard for me I started experiencing body pain and unknown sickness and we have been to church where I was told my daughter Is a witch her mother has given her the mission to kill me. After prayers and fasting my health is getting better now and I have been to 2 different churches just to confirm that my daughter is a witch and yes it is true. I have packed her stuffs and i took her to her mother but she is doesn't stay there anymore and I don't know her new address. I am not a wicked person but I don't want her in my house because I don't want to harm her and regret it. What do I have to do with a witch
Surely there could be truth in what you are saying...but the foolishness is that the pastor who diagnosed the disease should have delivered the young innocent girl from witchery...if he is powerful enough....if at all that woman is a witch, sending them away won't help matters because you have had countless sex with her and have had a child together....u better go and bring back your wife and child....anuohia

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
mrdharkchild:
So much naiive people here..

There are alot of things happening in our world. But Nigerians and their copy copy lifestyle go de always one behave like people from the western world..
Not until this same reality hits at them..

Let's not be naive about the world of the spirits..
Me self Don get my experiences.
I know what this man says is true.
He is in a spiritual bond age and needs real life Suggestions..

I pray no one here learns the hard ways because the keep ignoring their ignorance

Don't mind them.

All of them acting like they are not Africans living in Africa. non of them asked him to bring the child to them like a typical white man would do.

I'm not saying the baby is a witch. Na op know that one but my take is against those castigating the op and forgetting to do the right thing by collecting the child from OP if they are truly concerned about her before op harms the little girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by bukhety(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Poor child.

Daddy is mad and mummy is nowhere to be found.
I couldn't stop laughing. A perfect description.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by rotvick(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mad man...this must be a joke
Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Arsenate(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thanks I will take her to motherless home tomorrow morning
Fcckk you man. No, really, proper fucckk you, you fucccking loser. Who's gonna be the next witch to blame when you inevitably turn out to be an even bigger loser than you are right now? Your mum? Your sister? Anyone but you, I guess. Annoying fuckker you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Shokoloko(f): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

The bad luck following you is from your own family. You also have a lying spirit from your family following you that gives wrong messages to pastors.
If you really do not want her and you are willing to legally allow someone adopt her, send me a PM. I will have her join me here in Canada - thankfully she is young enough to not remember that she had a family before now. I will deliver her, and though I wont let you contact her again I will give you updates about how your "witch" is succeeding and bringing light into my family's life.

From a young age I knew I would adopt many children after having mine. Perhaps this is the time
Send me a PM please

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Desire18: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Take the innocent girl to a motherless home.

Tell them her father has run mad and the mother is nowhere to be found.

You are not nice bikonu grin angry angryand the poor man is even thanking you for calling him mad

1 Like

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shokoloko:

The bad luck following you is from your own family. You also have a lying spirit from your family following you that gives wrong messages to pastors.
If you really do not want her and you are willing to legally allow someone adopt her, send me a PM. I will have her join me here in Canada - thankfully she is young enough to not remember that she had a family before now. I will deliver her, and though I wont let you contact her again I will give you updates about how your "witch" is succeeding and bringing light into my family's life.

From a young age I knew I would adopt many children after having mine. Perhaps this is the time
Send me a PM please

I am not willing to give her away to a stranger outside the country. I will rather send her to a motherless home until her mother will be available to pick her up because her mother is alive she is just nowhere to be found and I can't make the decision on her behalf. Also my family has nothing to do with my downfall because I was doing well for 7 years before I got married everything was fine and if truly the bad luck was from my family then my business would have not been successful for that long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Mrsoft3(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

I am not willing to give her away to a stranger outside the country. I will rather send her to a motherless home until her mother will be available to pick her up because her mother is alive she is just nowhere to be found and I can't make the decision on her behalf. Also my family has nothing to do with my downfall because I was doing well for 7 years before I got married everything was fine and if truly the bad luck was from my family then my business would have not been successful for that long.

Don't be the winch this time around,give him the child atleast she will have a better future and be greatful to you for giving her up for adoption to canada

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Don't be the winch this time around,give him the child atleast she will have a better future and be greatful to you for giving her up for adoption to canada

You can give yours if you like. Giving her for adoption doesn't guaranteed any happiness for her , haven't you seen or heard of adoptive parents who had kills their adoptive kids abroad. I will rather she stay alive with her witch mother than giving her away outside of the country to a stranger. Even taught I don't love her like before but she still my daughter and I can't change that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Shokoloko(f): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

What if her mother never comes to pick her up. Would you prefer you child to be raised in an orphanage when there is opportunity for her to be raised much much better.
Will you be coming to visit her there? If yes, what stops her "witchcraft" from following you home. What makes you think that the orphanage will not adopt her out to another couple?
Please reconsider. I do not mind you knowing my family home so you see my extended family in Nigeria. Once she is an adult she can contact you if she wishes - I will not stop her as the bond between us would have been solidified.

6 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by lilvicky68(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

You can give yours if you like. Giving her for adoption doesn't guaranteed any happiness for her , haven't you seen or heard of adoptive parents who had kills their adoptive kids abroad. I will rather she stay alive with her witch mother than giving her away outside of the country to a stranger. Even taught I don't love her like before but she still my daughter and I can't change that.
So you want to us to help you look for the mother??

Confusion everywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MidasO1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're paranoid.

What state are you from? Cross river or Akwa Ibom?
keep Akwa Ibom state out of your mouth before I troll you.
You have quite a good reputation here on this forum, don't lose it by making tribal statements.
I won't stand you talk rubbish against my state and let you get away with it
you have been warned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Longsleeve: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
keep Akwa Ibom state out of your mouth before I troll you.
You have quite a good reputation here on this forum, don't lose it by making tribal statements.
I won't stand you talk rubbish against my state and let you get away with it
you have been warned
There's no need taking it personal..

We in the south south all know akwa ibom and Calabar and what they are capable of..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Shokoloko(f): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

More children die in Nigeria than are killed by adoptive parents abroad.
Children in motherless babies homes sometimes are sexually abused, sometimes starved and there is no guarantee that your baby will not be given to another family.
Between orphanage and 1st world country, I have never seen where a parent chose the worse option for their child.
Anyways you can always send me a PM if you change your mind

7 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MidasO1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Longsleeve:

There's no need taking it personal..

We in the south south all know akwa ibom and Calabar and what they are capable of..
na idiot you be.
I'm serving in the SE should I start listing the extreme wickedness perpetrated by Igbo ladies against their maids?
but I can never used that to generalize or judge a whole tribe or state.
That MariahAngel abi na Mariah devil really vex me with that useless comment.
As for your dumb comment, I'll just slide and pass, I don't have your time.
dumb ass

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Longsleeve: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Even if the mother is a witch according to the OP..
At least the baby won't be.. witchcraft isn't hereditary..

Or even if the baby is a witch..which I doubt..she should be taken for deliverance at least her witchcraft hasn't mature

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Longsleeve: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
na idiot you be.
I'm serving in In SE should I start listing the extreme wickedness perpetrated by Igbo ladies against their maids?
but I can never used that to generalize or huge a whole tribe or state.
That MariahAngel abi na Mariah devil really vex me with that useless comment.
As for your dumb comment, I'll just slide and pass, I don't have your time.
dumb ass
The earlier you realize that witches are everywhere but akwa ibom and Calabar are headquarters the better for you..

There's no need taking it personal.. you should be proud of your people..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MidasO1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

How would you know that if you're not a witch yourself?

People like you should be avoided.
I can see how you've sunken and relegated to the valley of stupidity.
that Frozen70 you just quoted can feed you and your entire generations...
I can see how jobless nairaland has made you become.
Wait Na Mariaangeles be this or her account has been hacked?
you were once seen as a responsible girl on this forum, what later happened?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by MidasO1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Longsleeve:

The earlier you realize that witches are everywhere but akwa ibom and Calabar are headquarters the better for you..

There's no need taking it personal.. you should be proud of your people..
mention your state first.
don't be ashamed to

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Jimbadly: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Handsomejok:

Thank you for the suggestion I will take her tomorrow morning

I want to adopt that girl. Send me a pm.

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by frozen70(f): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
I can see how you've sunken and relegated to the valley of stupidity.
that Frozen70 you just quoted can feed you and your entire generations...
I can see how jobless nairaland has made you become.
Wait Na Mariaangeles be this or her account has been hacked?
you were once seen as a responsible girl on this forum, what later happened?

Lol,
I just ignored his comments because he has nothing upstairs
Thanks for the introduction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Years Old Is A Witch by Truvelisback(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga, ur wife and daughter aren't witch. Even if u think they are, they should be Prayed for and be delivered.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor & His Wife Surrounded By Security (pic) / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.